Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if it's anything to do with those 'fake' Kipper posts?
She's barely given an explanation which is unusual for her - I wonder whether it WAS SinkCole et al under the influence of drink/drugs!
Maybe they've been booted out of the hotel for their O.F. Shenanigans or locked up by the Thai authorities.
Most curious indeed....

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Story is most likely to be tomorrow now…..sorry to be the bearer of bad news…
Prob for the best, it’s all focus on Johnson today, any sensational story would be rather swallowed up and lost with all the shenanigans going on surrounding that circus.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Prob for the best, it’s all focus on Johnson today, any sensational story would be rather swallowed up and lost with all the shenanigans going on surrounding that circus.
I can wait, we’ve had the Boris drama today. It’s casa amour tonight 😘, that’s enough drama for 24hrs 😂
I still think they’ve had a huge bust up. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Awww what do you think has happened PTMe? Do you think she has split with SB or drugs?
I think it could be some KH backlash over the claims she made about him sleeping with a 15 year old.

That or kirsty backlash

Or drugs

Or arrested

Or OF drama

Or SB drama

The possibilities are truly endless!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi there! Been lurking for a while. I wasn't in the UK in Kfp fame years and didn't care much for her but always thought of her as animal lover and kind of independent woman. How wrong could I be? Never heard of a bigger disgrace of a person. Especially to her pets, kids,exes and the list goes on..
The reason I joined today is just to share my 2pence that I have a very strong feeling ( no proof unfortunately) that Kfp resignation from social media has everything to do With BJ's resignation.
Following her unbelievably getting away with murder legally I've been convinced for a while she must have something on somebody very high up. BJ was the first name came to mind.
Time will tell.
Stay strong x
I totally agree 🤥 ......as I said earlier today I think KP’s is Bojo’s half sister just look at the hair 🧐 😉

😱 Dear god please help my sanity has gone into hiding 🙏🤦🏼‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it could be some KH backlash over the claims she made about him sleeping with a 15 year old.

That or kirsty backlash

Or drugs

Or arrested

Or OF drama

Or SB drama

I think its Kirsty. Thats what I would put my money on.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I think she's a Russian spy. Those boobs aren't implants....they are weapons of mass destruction, due to detonate when Bojo resigns....oh, wait...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Congratulations! My great grandmother had her last baby at 46.

From tracing my family tree, in their old days women often had their youngest baby in their 40’s, usually with a fairly large gap between the youngest and second youngest.
Oops, meant in the old days, not in their old days. Too late to edit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can't hold her own tit! How long do we give it that she is off social media?

I think she will just carry on putting messages out like this - her MH, PTSD, gotta take time away etc - but carry on posting 🤪!!
I need a laugh per day, so will miss her nonsensical drama if they lay low for awhile.
But finally, I might get some dusting done....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skank has a 5% chance of getting pregnant. She told me herself.

Let's stop fantasising. She will never have another baby naturally or even through IVF.

It has failed. She's been trying to have a baby with SB since they met.
That 5% figure is just an average over the entire population of women aged 40, of how many will get pregnant within 1 year of trying.

Reactions: 7

That or kirsty backlash

Or drugs

Or arrested

Or OF drama

Or SB drama

Personally I think she locked herself away to record her next greatest hits album, along with countless rounds of surgery, so no one knows who she is when she returns to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I totally agree 🤥 ......as I said earlier today I think KP’s is Bojo’s half sister just look at the hair 🧐 😉

😱 Dear god please help my sanity has gone into hiding 🙏🤦🏼‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Or could his half-sister be Carol Thatcher...

CAROL-THATCHER-4871.jpg

lol *polishes tinfoil hat* Maggie you dirty girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember watching a foreign documentary many years ago which showed a very wealthy women who used IVF and multiple surrogates to have several babies at the same time, I think she managed to have 10 babies born within a few weeks.

If you have money you still have choices regardless of your situation, the slapper does not have money for IVF and surrogates and will not have any more children
Skanky has no money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.