Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wat

Watching the documentary now. Only about 15 mins in so some observations:

1. She clearly stresses him out. You can hear from his vocal expressions he's becoming distressed but she ignores it.

2. Until now all conversations turned around to her and her needs.

3. When he had his 2 mates around she clearly upset one but just carried on turning everything round to her.

4. On a lighter, more hilarious note. Sat in the garden with Harveys chums mums you can clearly see her bald patches through her rat-tail extensions. Oh and pizza and crisps for lunch, skanky pushed the boat out there.

Off to watch the rest and will post a final review.
I'll probably watch it again to dissect it a bit more. I still can't get my head round the fact that in 18 years she hasn't even been bothered to learn Makaton to support his communication skills. It's clear he uses it as he did when Zack & Jake visited. She even acknowledged him using it by saying awww good boy or something similar. Alice used it at the second school with him. How can you not want to learn & use something that gives your child another form of communication?

AGAIN, WHY THE duck DO MORE PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT WE DO. IT'S SMACKING EVERYONE IN THE FACE, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow that's shocking. I mean drugs are pretty hard to give up in just day visits to rehab. So it's possible.
Maybe it's pain due to broken feet or ankles. Or coke as she I think mentioned it once.
If someone says she still does drugs likely
they must have seen evidence. it seems like someone close is leaking it.
But with Lockdown & tiers for many months. So likely someone very close if its true.
The person behind Crazy Days and Nights is a fraud, but it's not really hard to believe.

I thought it was interesting that she mentioned very specifically that she was not taking pain as they are addictive, despite complaining about the itching due to said pain back in her bedazzled wheelchair video on YouTube. So she was lying. But why? Well we know why...

She looks like a user...just look at her face, skin, teeth - she's also gained lots of weight. There is something very sinister about Carl and what is really going on behind the scenes, I can’t wait for it all to come out.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but I must agree with Katie on this. Why aren't all celebrities/z-list wannabe/has beens etc shoving their disabled kids out their to raise awareness (get themselves attention)? It's disgraceful that they don't want us to know all about & see their adult children half naked urinating in the street, wetting themselves, in soiled clothing, half naked, having meltdowns, clearly distressed, being ignored in YouTube clips, smashed up houses, eating mountains of the wrong food groups, incontinent, nappy wearing, aggression.......oh wait, hang on a minute....maybe they want to give their children the right to privacy, dignity & to live a normal life for them to the best of their ability? I cannot possibly begin to understand how she's comfortable with putting every single bit of him out there. I'm fairly certain if he had greater mental capacity he wouldn't allow it & she wouldn't do it. Every bit of this is wrong & disturbingly so. There is no amount of money or publicity in the whole world that could persuade me to put every bit of my additional needs children out there. Even my closet most trusted friends don't know everything. They don't need to. It would benefit nobody. And abuse my children's right to privacy & dignity.

I actually feel desperately sorry for Dwight today. Has anyone bothered to think how this may affect him or his family at all? Is this whole tit show orchestrated to guilt him in to forking out money for Harvey?

I don't understand how people can be so stupidly blind. It actually blows my mind.

At this point I don't even want anyone to call her out as such but just ask some gently leading questions & get her answers. I would actually like to know what her response/justification would be to holidaying after he came out of hospital, lying about the foot breaks, holidaying in the Maldives for weeks, claiming to be the sole carer, following all Covid restrictions etc. Her brain must be a fascinating place & I'd like to understand how it works. I'm also fascinated by the brains of serial killers....for Christmas I was gifted a set of serial killer Top Trumps 😂🤣

Skanky flaps & Carole have already made it clear they want a TV show taking about health, family life, cooking etc. All areas in which they clearly excel 🙄
I don't think you should feel sorry for Dwight, he is not known for being a very nice person, in fact he is more nasty than Katie. On top of this he didn't want Harvey to begin with.

Reactions: 3
As Harvey has left school now he will be entitled to benefits and housing of his own as he has a Learning Disability as well as all his other issues. If England is the same as Scotland then a Social Worker will have assessed him and he’ll get a package of care to suit his needs which would include carers time etc. This can be done through them or as direct payments to his guardian who then would employ/pay the carers directly. I would be interested to know who holds his financial guardianship as no way would the courts agree that she was fit to look after his finances.
I agree with ya. However, it wasn't until a few months ago that the courts were able to trace where she was living in Ashtead and still had her as residing at Mucky Mansion, Platts Green, Horsham, West Sussex. So that will be an excuse for her 'I never received the paperwork...'.

Reactions: 10
The person behind Crazy Days and Nights is a fraud, but it's not really hard to believe.

I thought it was interesting that she mentioned very specifically that she was not taking pain as they are addictive, despite complaining about the itching due to said pain back in her bedazzled wheelchair video on YouTube. So she was lying. But why? Well we know why...

She looks like a user...just look at her face, skin, teeth - she's also gained lots of weight. There is something very sinister about Carl and what is really going on behind the scenes, I can’t wait for it all to come out.
I only watched the last half hour of the programme last night. But I did notice her scratching like she had fleas when she was sat at the table talking to the lady whose son had been sectioned 👍👍

Reactions: 9
Morning all - I didn't / couldn't watch the programme for my own sanity but could anyone let me know if Pete or Kieron have commented at all? Rather telling if they haven't supported her Jackanory episode....

Reactions: 12
I only watched the last half hour of the programme last night. But I did notice her scratching like she had fleas when she was sat at the table talking to the lady whose son had been sectioned 👍👍
Freebasing maybe some drugs make you scratch like hell 🤔

Reactions: 11
The Daily Mail have an article, directed at Bunny.

However this from Yesterday.

All Pwiceys smoke and mirrors. duck knows what she's trying to achieve but she's talking Harvey into being sectioned.

• Sad
  • Angry

I'm rather pleased I don't subscribe to The Telegraph & cannot read this article. I'd be cancelling my subscription & asking for a refund! Quiet dignity 😳 eh? Yet what? Really? 🤦

Reactions: 14
Typical junkie stuff. Also the lip licking.

Why is everyone feeling sorry for DY? He’s trash! (Just like Katie)
No he's not but you obviously haven't taken into account the fact that he has paid all the way through for a son he was not allowed to see after she got with Peter Andre but he continued to pay for. You sound like a Katie fan. Katie is trash.

Reactions: 17
I’ve unfollowed her now on Instagram - I can’t bare anymore to follow this person who appears to get away with everything. I noticed an i newspaper headline that basically said Katie loves Harvey so only the cruelest trolls could find anything negative to say!! How is the world so blind?!
It's like 'The Emperors New Clothes'.

I'm rather pleased I don't subscribe to The Telegraph & cannot read this article. I'd be cancelling my subscription & asking for a refund! Quiet dignity 😳 eh? Yet what? Really? 🤦
Heard quieter banshees.

• Haha
I don't think you should feel sorry for Dwight, he is not known for being a very nice person, in fact he is more nasty than Katie. On top of this he didn't want Harvey to begin with.
Really? I'm looking for controversial stories about him... seem thin to non-existent. In fact, he really doesn't draw attention to himself at all. Not very nice people don't tend to pay maintenance and set-up trust funds for their kids whom they are not allowed contact with. He did and has.

Reactions: 15
Dwight did say that he didn’t want the baby due to not being in a stable relationship and not being with priceless that long, so I do get that. Priceless no doubt wanted to keep the baby due to Dwight being liable to pay maintenance or to change Dwight’s mind once the baby was born to get back with her.

I’ve unfollowed her now on Instagram - I can’t bare anymore to follow this person who appears to get away with everything. I noticed an i newspaper headline that basically said Katie loves Harvey so only the cruelest trolls could find anything negative to say!! How is the world so blind?!
It's like 'The Emperors New Clothes'.

Heard quieter banshees.
Coming through thick and fast now!
Good or bad for KP?

Reactions: 5
Dwight did say that he didn’t want the baby due to not being in a stable relationship and not being with priceless that long, so I do get that. Priceless no doubt wanted to keep the baby due to Dwight being liable to pay maintenance or to change Dwight’s mind once the baby was born to get back with her.
He should of thought about that before he pumped her full of man fat 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Yup she got pregnant on purpose because she wanted to be a WAG. Having a baby should be an agreement between a couple and created in a loving environment not a Pritt stick situation. She is the Pritt stick mother.

He should of thought about that before he pumped her full of man fat 😭
Takes two. She created the access problems not him.

Reactions: 9
Some commenters on the paper are saying Dwight should pay for Harvey's care, blah blah. No, he's paid for him all his life, his financial responsibility stops at 18, it's his mother's turn to start providing for him now but she won't. That's what this is all about, using him to earn money, all the stories, the clothing line, everything.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.