Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emeline

Chatty Member
Because the woman is not a top nutritionist. She's one of those qualified in pretend things and if you say the letters after her name it sounds like you are being sick. I don't have them anymore but her name was in a Sun article.
OH, just like the TOP physio that we never saw 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
This far beats the grey mash (heave) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣 (Ps I think she has deleted it) but she’s using some body toner thing again on her stories.
My guess a few days leftovers all mixed up 🤔. I can identify potato, rice & green beans I think?

• Sick

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
That whole part is about her & what she wants. She's set him up a business, she wants him to write a song for the NHS so they can sing it when they clap on a Thursday evening (somebody tell her we stopped that last year), she wants him to write a braille book because he likes drawing (how would that even work 🤔). Every bit is to keep her in the public eye & bugger all benefit to Harvey!
My God there are no words for it

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
“I’m a recluse now" - perhaps she needs to check the definition of the word, what a fucking moron.
Suspect she couldn't afford to go to Dubai (sure Cole said he couldn't afford it). Recluse??? Only if they are, as Britains most hated couple, scared to go out in public?

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
That’s not to get him used to living independently. That’s cos cole won’t have him in his house. 100%
Timings suspect. She was fine with him and even wanted an outhouse.. possibly right its awful to think that.
Her knockers are so fake they look like Cupid Stunts chest in the Kenny Everett show. Surely she can't have any feeling left in her nipples after being hacked about so many times?

I think he's stashing a spare toilet roll in there!
Her boobs in that topless pic remind me of coffee cup drink crates... moulded. Stuck on.
What a shame about 8 boob jobs later..

DC16

VIP Member
She's taking the fucking piss now, i cant wait for this shit show to be over tomorrow night.
Its all conveniently going to fit in with her next court hearing, I cant afford to pay anything now because of my Harvey's care blah,blah bullshit.
She's a nasty evil twisted bitch
But it won’t end, there will be a dissection of everything from the program, just repeat of the shite of the last few days 🙄 she goes private, but is quite happy to let Harvey have NHS care, owing over £2m but barely paid a penny off her debts and still swans off on holidays in designer gear for weeks on end. I think there will be a riot if she gets away with it.

• Angry
  • Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
I’m sticking pins in my eyes, so of course I won’t be watching either
I'm using sandpaper on mine Lucid ;)

When I put my mil in a care home, a financial assessment was done. The fella said the la would only pay up to £1k a week, if we picked somewhere more expensive, we'd have to pay the difference. Does anyone know if that's the same sort of figure for someone like Harvey?
Errm we are talking figures of over £300k a year so the criteria are totally different.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I did watch the interview and I get where you’re coming from about him being calm and collected but young kids need love not money. IMO if he wanted to be in his life like he said he did he would of never stopped fighting to be, anything less as a parent is just not acceptable in my book.
I said similar a few threads back and I still do agree with you, but the situation is much more complex than that. I think Dwight chose the easiest option here, I don't think it was as much to do with Harvey but more to do with KP. The relationship and access soured after her marriage to Pete, she would have been seen by many as stable and possibly because of Harveys health issues and disabilities access with Dwight would have been limited.
I would hope that now he could build a relationship with his adult son. I'm sure the red tops are camped on his doorstep today.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Well, I was spouting the same rhetoric a couple of threads ago. So its a common misconception.
Although I do wish he would seize the opportunity now to build some kind of relationship with his son, KP couldn't do a damn thing about it.
I know, we all believed the lies once. Hopefully I’ve given them some food for thought.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.
God Pink! Didn't know there was a Dorklyn Beckham thread. Off there now. Need some light entertainment before Guppy Piss Flaps appearance on This Morning tomorrow.
Sorry meant to add picture is sans sellotaped on wig and Ronseal Dark Oak spray tan!
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that 🙈. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
I still can't believe he's actually gone out wearing that 🙈. Is that normal wear for Essex men? Is that normal wear for any man? If he wore that round here people would think he was out on day release!
Hilarious Pink!