Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member

I love this one. It's the best so far. I will now apologise for all my criticism. I have been drastically misled. Katie is clearly falsely painted in the media. She is indeed a lovely lady & a great mum 😊

I can't keep up with the onslaught of stories this morning. It's 1 every 10mins! All saying the same. All stuff we've heard before. All painting her as a wonderful devoted mother 😴
She is absolutely indestructible and untouchable, she's going to get away with not paying a penny back. I'm going to lay down in a dark room with my bottle of Bailey's as I'm sure there are many more stories due on Saint Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Hopefully within the next week or so something else will grab the media’s attention and we can get back to what we consider normal. This is all becoming outrageous now. Only a few more days before the documentary airs, right?
Monday night, will you be watching with a note book and a bucket on standby?

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Another equally despised piece of shit called Katie 😁

Yes, she claimed she was using the top physiotherapist that Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) used when he badly broke his leg on stage. In reality I suspect she googled famous physiotherapist, found that story & decided she'd use that name 🙄. Has the nutritionist confirmed she's working with Harvey? Has the nutritionist had anything to say at all? At least when skanky flaps blatantly lied about Ed "Shearing" he publicly called out her bullshit. Why oh why doesn't everyone follow his lead?

There's probably several lesser known blokes still up there 🙄
Never mind blokes, whole forgiven lost tribes up her noonoo! The Ed Sheeran story is one of my favourite Pwicey lies. Reminder, on Loose Women announcing she was engaged to Kris flashing a ring she wore about 6 months earlier. Said 'Ed Shearings' had written her a song. Collen was pissing herself 'Ed Shearings?' Gloria looked horrified. What was the tour plan? Driving round in a Shearings coach taking pensioners away on holiday to Llandudno with Ed serving tea and crisps down the aisle? Dooh, no she's banned from driving! I might start using the sign off 'Never Underestimate The Bluey'.

• Haha

Lucid30

VIP Member
A lot of the fake posts bring up trolling. So she maybe trying to go for that angle too.

it crossed my mind, when the lovely lady with the sectioned son was talking, that KP wants to go into presenting/interviewing and this was her showreel.
It doesn’t surprise me too, as priceless “interviewed” that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Something is not adding up, CCTV, why when you have a carer. Have SS set this all up and not HER like she is making out 😡😡😡 think he has had a full time carer for longer than she is trying to make out, has to, she’s been seen out and about so much, plus holidays without him.
I doubt any local authority will fork out this amount of money on one person at this time of year with financial end of year in March, and the tough year most LAs have had. Also, most LAs end up with less finances each new financial year, so I cannot see a LA agreeing to this!

VIP Member
I am doing my best as a Times subscriber to debunk the drivel that's been written about her both in the article and the comments section. A completely one sided story if ever there was one!
With Katie that's perfectly normal.

tacheovale

roll up, roll up, get your ketones here! 🙄
Ketones FFS!

Last stop on the shit celebrity express!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
@BigMavis 👋. Oh Mavis, I'm all breathless and sweaty because i've rushed over here at full speed to tell you that someone has posted a clip of the Duke licking the spoon over on the Bridgerton thread 🥰🤩🥰💕💕💕.
Sorry for derailing guys, I'm off again, I'm away to watch the Duke licking his spoon 😘🤣🤣🤣
I need to find the bridgerton thread later. Isn't the spoon thing amazing :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow that's shocking. I mean drugs are pretty hard to give up in just day visits to rehab. So it's possible.
Maybe it's painkillers due to broken feet or ankles. Or coke as she I think mentioned it once.
If someone says she still does drugs likely
they must have seen evidence. it seems like someone close is leaking it.
But with Lockdown & tiers for many months. So likely someone very close if its true.
OMG just finished reading all the KP articles😲 I wonder if this is what Kris Dyson was referring to when he said he could destroy her career etc. 🤔 (I had to google ‘freebasing’ as I thought it had something to do with rapping) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Emeline

Chatty Member
We’ve just watched it. The comments my partner made, my God he can sniff out bs.
Some of his observations:

‘If she’s known those people since his birth and they’ve been a ‘support network’ ever since, why is she telling Harvey that the last time he saw them was 18 years ago’?

‘She’s dragging that wheelchair along by her feet. There’s sod all wrong with her feet.’

The woman with the sectioned son said to go with her gut instinct on the college. ‘Jesus Christ, that could go any which way!’

‘She doesn’t even do the simplest of risk assessments....train coming, just let a person with the mental capacity of a 7 year old stand, unaccompanied, right in front of it. It’s like she wishes for shit to happen’.

I knew he was perceptive but for someone who isn’t as accustomed to Pwice as I, boy did good. 👍
I noticed that 🤣 her support network but they've never ever been mentioned before and she tells Harvey he wont remember them wtf.
And yes OMG you are right, i believe she even got out her phone at 1 point at the train station (nothing new there)