Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
The Daily Mail have an article, directed at Bunny.

However this from Yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

DC16

VIP Member
Copied from the Evening Standard article (note she can only walk for 10 minutes now). Couldn't bring myself to read it all, load of shit :ROFLMAO: :mad: :ROFLMAO:

I love lockdown because I don’t feel I am missing out on anything with my feet.” Price broke both her feet in July jumping over a wall on holiday in Turkey and says she is “in pain constantly, I can’t walk for more than 10 minutes”.

“It’s a life changing injury, I have to accept that,” she says, looking frustrated. “I went on my horse yesterday for the first time but rising trot killed because of the angle”. Her boyfriend, Love Island contestant Carl J Woods, whom she met in June has saved her. “I went from being a carer for my son Harvey to needing a carer, thank god I met Carl.”

Despite Woods’ Love Island links, Price is disparaging about the new generation of models and influencers. “I do think girls these days are having far too much done to their faces early on,” she says. “I only started in my forties — obviously I was younger when I did my boobs. All the girls are looking the same — filler, lips, that alien look

I don't even know where to start ripping this load of bollox to bits.

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Red nails!
She had clear ones on the horses nose Instagram post im sure
Filthy liar
Yes she did and with the tummy toner they were clear too, but her die hard fans will believe whatever comes out of her mouth.

That's the dauphine bag roughly £2k and she allegedly hasn't a pot to piss in. Take note creditors.
Plus the one Cole was holding for her at the tv studio too as Santa got out the taxi 🤬

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I must agree with Katie on this. Why aren't all celebrities/z-list wannabe/has beens etc shoving their disabled kids out their to raise awareness (get themselves attention)? It's disgraceful that they don't want us to know all about & see their adult children half naked urinating in the street, wetting themselves, in soiled clothing, half naked, having meltdowns, clearly distressed, being ignored in YouTube clips, smashed up houses, eating mountains of the wrong food groups, incontinent, nappy wearing, aggression.......oh wait, hang on a minute....maybe they want to give their children the right to privacy, dignity & to live a normal life for them to the best of their ability? I cannot possibly begin to understand how she's comfortable with putting every single bit of him out there. I'm fairly certain if he had greater mental capacity he wouldn't allow it & she wouldn't do it. Every bit of this is wrong & disturbingly so. There is no amount of money or publicity in the whole world that could persuade me to put every bit of my additional needs children out there. Even my closet most trusted friends don't know everything. They don't need to. It would benefit nobody. And abuse my children's right to privacy & dignity.

I actually feel desperately sorry for Dwight today. Has anyone bothered to think how this may affect him or his family at all? Is this whole shit show orchestrated to guilt him in to forking out money for Harvey?

I don't understand how people can be so stupidly blind. It actually blows my mind.

At this point I don't even want anyone to call her out as such but just ask some gently leading questions & get her answers. I would actually like to know what her response/justification would be to holidaying after he came out of hospital, lying about the foot breaks, holidaying in the Maldives for weeks, claiming to be the sole carer, following all Covid restrictions etc. Her brain must be a fascinating place & I'd like to understand how it works. I'm also fascinated by the brains of serial killers....for Christmas I was gifted a set of serial killer Top Trumps 😂🤣

Skanky flaps & Carole have already made it clear they want a TV show taking about health, family life, cooking etc. All areas in which they clearly excel 🙄
She's clearly after money from Dwight.

DC16

VIP Member
It’s going to be very interesting if we will hear Harvey talk more with other people then just saying what KP has told him to say in this program.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Harveys reaction when his adoring mother calls him a "plonker" is cause for concern as is her reaction.

Huge red flags. I'm hoping tonight doesn't go the way I have anticipated and there is backlash.
Perhaps that's why the media are being positive now. Either way it will line her pockets.
Was this in the scratch card YouTube? I couldn't watch it beyond the first few seconds

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
What I would like to know, is who is posting positive comments in the Daily Fail, and why are the negative comments being red arrowed?

Reactions: 7

Emeline

Chatty Member
  • Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
Why should he say more than he has already. It is out there - if he says anything it feeds her and her viciousness. We know the truth and so does she.

liar liar

VIP Member
He's not bad to look at...Im surprised she didn't rope into fatherhood.
I don't remember much drama with him that's until that crash and wasn't there a horse involved. 🤔
Yes horses were run over I seem to remember.

All my Tattle Chums. I'm absolutely delighted to have been voted autor of the new thread. It's made my day! Thank you so much!
Well-deserved! Thanks for the laff 😄