Katie Price #170 Mummy can't see you this week Harv, too busy living it up in the Algarve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the vehicle's real owner would go for that idea, besides which the ungrateful old boot just turns his cars over in ditches and blames him for it "beycors he made her lownli................................"

STOP PRESS............................... I've just seen that Jodie Marsh is suddenly single again!!!!

Skanks had better watch herself now seeing as SB always had a pash for Jodie so what with their charade of a romance, his imminent Court Case for clouting der fing and that scowl on his over-filtered face whenever he's near it............................. Fireworks!! hehehe :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No birthday posts from P & J?
There's no birthday posts at all. None from her kids, none from the human plunger....not even Laura Ingalls Wilder has written a gushing "I love enabling my sister" post. Diddums.

Oh, no, wait, SFP has indeed written one....a blink and you'll miss it "Happy birthday to my beautiful sister" on a picture with Katie dressed as a man. Okay then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There's no birthday posts at all. None from her kids, none from the human plunger....not even Laura Ingalls Wilder has written a gushing "I love enabling my sister" post. Diddums.

Oh, no, wait, SFP has indeed written one....a blink and you'll miss it "Happy birthday to my beautiful sister" on a picture with Katie dressed as a man. Okay then.
She did actually, old pic though, sorry just read your post properly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.