Katie Price #170 Mummy can't see you this week Harv, too busy living it up in the Algarve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, if you want to watch the thread hit the watch button at the top.

There's no need to post "thanks for the new thread" or "great title" as you can like the first post.

Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 38
W0W ~ I never thought I'd see Bertie Bassett involved in equine activities!

Q: What has 6x legs and a bleep on it's back?
A: That poor ๐ŸŽ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks to PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the new thread title! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Anytime, it's a bit basic though lol
Thanks, Cakkey! โค Well done. Sometimes basic is good. Unless you're on OF. Right, Skanky? :D

I see Miss Hannigan had a house full of kids tonight. She'll have been chuffed at that. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if the mums in her kitchen know that they are the designated supervisors for the visit? And whether either of them were present the day that Katie called Michelle and their kids' teachers a bunch of bleeping cunts?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I wonder if the mums in her kitchen know that they are the designated supervisors for the visit? And whether either of them were present the day that Katie called Michelle and their kids' teachers a bunch of bleeping cunts?
All the little girls looked totally confused,including Bunnyโ€ฆ.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
People can post what they like. I can also post if I find it offensive. There's a lot said on here I bite my tongue with but calling a trans person it or that crosses a line. Ironically enough, you're now monitoring my posts, as you say, "ignore, job done."
I took you off 'ignore' last week! The it and that are nothing to do with anyone's sexuality as far as I know, I don't think anyone here gives a stuff what anyone's preferences are, the it and that are related to ludicrous appearance and bad behaviour. KP is referred to as 'it' by some posters but I don't think anyone is implying she's trans. This is a fun site, it'd be a pity to crush it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
what is happening with her onlyfans stuff, has she given up on it yet?
Apparently not posted since the last court case, she could be doing ppv stuff. Although she's done that tragic shoot dressed as a sexy schoolgirl with some other bint that will be getting posted at some point. Sexy schoolgirl, yes, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.