Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last few posts have gave me a laugh 🤣🤣🤣.....especially the hairline one. I had forgot about that one too 😂
Oh and Chantum Totem 🤣🤣🤣
She is certainly the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 I have to be careful on this thread as it quickly boils my piss how she never gets her ‘karma’ but today has been very funny. Hope your feeling better @Katie8ee. If they are anything like mine, I get worse as the day goes on untill about 7pm ☹

Reactions: 10
'Oh the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
And he shows them neon white...'

Hey Blue - howz you today? ❤
I'm good mate. Hope you're good to? On here to avoid having to do my housework. Mind you, got my grey mash on boiling (kitchen smells like a swamp) and my frozen pies on standby!
I don’t think it’s true. It’s like the Instagram clip of where she says she wants to be on the voice or the mask 🙄 she’s just putting it out there and hoping mtv think hmmm actually that’s not a bad idea 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The horse was on 'loan' to a stable so that covered food and exercise.

It has already been pointed out that Pete and Katie lived in Brighton - Katie bought MM after her divorce from Pete. So no go on that goss.
Dwight bought them that house then she remortgaged for the mucky mansion

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I had a feeling Dwight was a bit more involved.
I'm not the least bit surprised it is possible he may have to agree to be on camera to get access.
Think of the publicity that would draw for her.
I just hope he gets to see Harvey. What a lovely boy... you wouldn't want to miss out on him....
Yeah I can’t see her not going for maintenance of some kind for Harvey which probably is up now he is 18, tbf even though Dwight might be a deadbeat no way would I wanna be paying for her lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I can’t see her not going for maintenance of some kind for Harvey which probably is up now he is 18, tbf even though Dwight might be a deadbeat no way would I wanna be paying for her lifestyle.
You really need to go back through the KP threads. Dwight saw Harvey until Katie made it impossible. Peter doesn't see Harvey any more and neither do Alex, Keiran or Kris. It is what she does. The only person it really hurts is Harvey. She is despicable. Dwight always paid maintenance but direct to Amy as she was looking after him whilst KP lurched from drink, men, drugs, marriages, plastic surgery and everything else. It is also stated in some publication that he set-up a trust fund for him and was paying in £1,500 a month until he was 18.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
God, imagine that loony with florescent Turkey Teeth, wig on wonky, eyebrows sponsored by Sharpie, belly button on her chin and eyes practically on the side of her head coming at you with a syringe? I'd run for the hills and take my chances.
I have just had my Covid vaccine in Essex. Plenty of helpers there. No sign of K & C marshalling the car park, inside corridors or sanitizing chairs that have been sat on. They are not the right type to do this type of work for free. A lot of standing around on her broken feet. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to be a nurse/paramedic? The same person who told everyone she'd broken the "hairline" on her heel?
A
He’s just parroting tired, old, misogynistic tropes.

I am PMSL @ the magazine interview posted upthread of his describing his ideal woman as a classy Jodie Marsh, though, 🤣👌. You couldn’t make it up. The gift that keeps on giving.

Plus, it’s a great way of avoiding the question too, isn’t it? They both know neither is in it for the long haul, so rather than say it out loud, they do what they know. Talk about what a great lay (yawn) the other is.
I have just had my Covid vaccine in Essex. Plenty of helpers there. No sign of K & C marshalling the car park, inside corridors or sanitizing chairs that have been sat on. They are not the right type to do this type of work for free. A lot of standing around on her broken feet. :D
Hope you're feeling OK Wilkco? Stay safe mate.

Reactions: 5
Dwight bought them that house then she remortgaged for the mucky mansion
None of that makes any sense. She actually took out a second mortgage on MM as she was already running out of money and that is her problem - she can't stop living beyond her means.

That’s cos she’s thinking 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd put good money on her expecting to get her claws on Harveys Trust Fund money to spend on herself. If she's been blocked, she'll well be after more money from Dwight. Plus what happened to the Trust Funds set up when her and Peter Andre successfully sued The News Of The World? Junior, Pruecess and Harvey? Bet Harveys has gone on her men, nails teeth, wigs etc if she got her skanky hands on it.

Reactions: 12
I'd put good money on her expecting to get her claws on Harveys Trust Fund money to spend on herself. If she's been blocked, she'll well be after more money from Dwight. Plus what happened to the Trust Funds set up when her and Peter Andre successfully sued The News Of The World? Junior, Pruecess and Harvey? Bet Harveys has gone on her men, nails teeth, wigs etc if she got her skanky hands on it.
Dwight never had to pay any maintenance to her. A trust fund is set-up just so people like her can't get their hands on the money. I am so fed-up of Dwight being brought-up and pleased to see he retains a dignified silence like the other fathers of her children when she has goes at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks to JakeM for this corker thread Title. 🏆

Last Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ger-or-just-a-crusty-old-minger.13639/page-50

I will start this thread with a story from the Daily Mail which was only published about half an hour ago.

Katie's REAL Agenda, she's still after Dwight's money.
Or his penis ?

Coincidence my peachy arse :ROFLMAO:
Ooh maybe that should be your new profile pic @265 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Some of these photos!!

• Haha
That’s cos she’s thinking 🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m sure she’s reading here. Remember I said this morning “She doesn’t like to be on her own with her thoughts”....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I had a feeling Dwight was a bit more involved.
I'm not the least bit surprised it is possible he may have to agree to be on camera to get access.
Think of the publicity that would draw for her.
I just hope he gets to see Harvey. What a lovely boy... you wouldn't want to miss out on him....
He must have been involved, more so than she claimed, because in his interview with Burley(?) he talks about visiting Harvey's school and how Harvey is much less impaired than the other children. He clearly knows pricey was ramping up Harvey's disabilities for publicity and sympathy. He talks of the other children there and how very disabled they were compared to Harvey. He was deffo involved to some degree despite her claims.
It infuriates me that Harvey has totally missed out on so much education and life learning because his bleep of a mother wanted to use him as a stick to beat her exes with and a sympathy card for when she fucked up her life.When she allows him to speak he is quite coherent, but she shouts at him waaaay too much and that's when the rocking kicks in where he tries to comfort himself. Even in the bed video he started out calm until she started repeatedly shouting at him "DO YOU LOVE IT HARVE ... DO YA .. DO YA LOVE IT. YOU'RE A MAN NOW HARVE!" Then he started rocking. She stresses him out big time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.