Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has went bankrupt etc but where the hell does she get the money to maintain her lifestyle including feeding 5 children and dogs aswell as endless holiday, designer clothes and surgery? Surely any income that she may get from tv appearances isn’t enough to sustain that lifestyle? Same with Kerry Katona!
That's what everyone wants to know, especially her creditors who she owes over £2m to!

Reactions: 13
"We've got to have a bit of fun trying first," Carl joked, as he stood at the edge of the set. "It's a problem when its already happened - it stops."

Can anyone explained to me what Carl meant by this when asked when can we expect a baby? :confused:

Reactions: 9
"We've got to have a bit of fun trying first," Carl joked, as he stood at the edge of the set. "It's a problem when its already happened - it stops."

Can anyone explained to me what Carl meant by this when asked when can we expect a baby? :confused:
I read that as when a woman is pregnant or has a baby the sex stops, so he's getting plenty now.
A massive misconception in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
I read that as when a woman is pregnant or has a baby the sex stops, so he's getting plenty now.
A massive misconception in my opinion.
Has he had experience with a pregnant woman to know it stops?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

FGS, she is going to be everywhere, unless the Judge gives her a stretch..
I have said (irl) that I feel that she is deliberately withholding the paperwork so she can turn up in front of the Judge with the money owed and announce “Don’t under estimate the Pricey”. Although, 3 months from date of October hearing should have been plenty of time to have comply with request!

But, like some, I also question Carl and his motives. He could almost be holding her to ransom. I genuinely do fear how she’d go on without him. She’s shown she cannot cope being left alone with her own thoughts.

Not this tit again.

Say What??

I knew my pic would come back into fashion ha ha ha.

Oh KP how do you come up with this tit 🤣
I am worried about the 6 people who gave it a thumbs up. Are they sitting in a dark basement somewhere, blindfolded with a tickometer?

Can’t even be arsed to read the stories now, there’s so many of them and they will all say the same 💩💩💩
How can she look like a mother who has had 3 facelifts and countless nose/chin jobs? Just asking like... utter stupidity.

Just finished 😄😘 xx
Katie price with Mick Jagger lips 😄 xx

View attachment 392622
ooh looks like she's eaten something nasty Pom - any of your little friends missing? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
RE Skanky on the Steph show yesterday firstly I thought she looked rough as duck and Carl “Cole” looked ridiculous with his whiter than white teeth but I think the most telling thing was when Steph asked her if Carl is ‘the one’ she said well just look at him,then a bit later Steph asked him just about the same question and he said well just look at her,how shallow can people get ?

• Sick
Has he had experience with a pregnant woman to know it stops?
He’s just parroting tired, old, misogynistic tropes.

I am PMSL @ the magazine interview posted upthread of his describing his ideal woman as a classy Jodie Marsh, though, 🤣👌. You couldn’t make it up. The gift that keeps on giving.

RE Skanky on the Steph show yesterday firstly I thought she looked rough as duck and Carl “Cole” looked ridiculous with his whiter than white teeth but I think the most telling thing was when Steph asked her if Carl is ‘the one’ she said well just look at him,then a bit later Steph asked him just about the same question and he said well just look at her,how shallow can people get ?
Plus, it’s a great way of avoiding the question too, isn’t it? They both know neither is in it for the long haul, so rather than say it out loud, they do what they know. Talk about what a great lay (yawn) the other is.

Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not this tit again.

Say What??

her tits in the stick of rock dress look agonisingly painful. Squashed to bursting point 😵

Reactions: 5
Just catching up again long day of Zoom calls and stuff but it pays the bills.
But WHY WOULD SHE BE TELLING EVERYONE WHERE HARVEY IS GOING IF SHE IS UNDER ALL THESE KIDNAP THREATS ????? 🐂💩
The kidnap threats are mostly in her mind. There are grillions of people on this planet more worthy of being kidnapped than that lump of screeching plastic or her children. I don't believe the threats. We have never seen police security with her unless they were chucking her out of somewhere or arresting her for yet another driving offence. There was no proof of what she said happened in South Africa at all.

Reactions: 11
Shall we send in some info and questions for him to ask her...?
I think we need to be emailing these shows before she's on & highlighting the fact that she's a lying despised witch.
Ultimately she's used Harvey to get her stupid plastic face back on TV. I can't even be bothered to glance over any of today's 2000 non stories 😴

Reactions: 9
It was also a bit of a stupid answer to Steph who is a lesbian and couldn't care less about Cole's attractiveness - which is nil as he looks untrustworthy and violent to me.

Pop over to the Harry & Meghan thread to see a great re-writing of Copa Cabana - amazeballs and if you go back a few pages you will find some Pom Bear pics :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.