Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying she wanted to be a paramedic... what an insult to paramedics and the profession..Shows she knows sweet FA about the job.. They are highly qualified medical practitioners, degree level qualified... .. Who actually give life saving treatment on the spot.... Take your turkey teef covered in the horseshite you spout and fook offfffffff😤😤😤😤😤😵😵😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Here you go skankyflaps... have a read... You first need a uni degree in paramedic science first before you do your paramedic practical apprenticeship in order to qualify... You imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone send him a link to this thread.
Thats what he's at though isn't it. I think he's going to push for less contact or supervised contact and he'll point at her YouTube, insta and TV interviews to illustrate how the environment isn't suitable for his children. Do you know something I agree with him. That's why we're hearing about her watching Bunny at the horse riding, seeing them sitting around having family dinners, I bet kieran has already the wheels in motion. But she can't help herself, went on TV today to speak about her life as Harvey's carer and told the half a dozen people watching she wants to ride Carl. Ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Saying she wanted to be a paramedic... what an insult to paramedics and the profession..Shows she knows sweet FA about the job.. They are highly qualified medical practitioners, degree level qualified... .. Who actually give life saving treatment on the spot.... Take your turkey teef covered in the horseshite you spout and fook offfffffff😤😤😤😤😤😵😵😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Here you go skankyflaps... have a read... You first need a uni degree in paramedic science first before you do your paramedic practical apprenticeship in order to qualify... You imbecile.

You just know this is what would turn up instead...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spouting more shite about her motherly importance to Harvey... He s spent most of his bloody life NOT being cared for by her😤😤😤🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 17

There are a few routes,

1) degree in a university with clinical placements with ambulance trusts

2) apprenticeship where you ‘earn as you learn’, you basically get your degree on the job.

3) work experience, earn as you learn again, you qualify ‘on the job’ with an ambulance trust.

You don’t need a degree to start the training but you’re right otherwise, it is a job that requires much more brainpower than dear old rubberface can muster.

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off, she brought up that paramedic bullshit again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off, she brought up that paramedic bullshit again?
Oh yes indeed she did. Her TV appearance today was an absolute cringe worthy embarrassment. It's the first & last time I shall ever watch Steph's sick bag or whatever it's called. It had those of us who suffered it reaching for the alcohol 🍷🥃

• Haha
Oh yes indeed she did. Her TV appearance today was an absolute cringe worthy embarrassment. It's the first & last time I shall ever watch Steph's sick bag or whatever it's called. It had those of us who suffered it reaching for the alcohol 🍷🥃
That bad eh? can you give the readers digest version?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bad eh? can you give the readers digest version?
She took over the show. Steph barely got a word in. She briefly mentioned Harvey (the reason she was there). But spent more time talking about her nurse training, wanting to be a paramedic, her broken feet, being in a wheelchair, pissing all over Crawl, wanting to ride Crawl... yes really, getting married AGAIN, having another baby, the wedding, what a great business woman she is 😴😴😴😊. Channel 4 have received a few emails 😁

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She took over the show. Steph barely got a word in. She briefly mentioned Harvey (the reason she was there). But spent more time talking about her nurse training, wanting to be a paramedic, her broken feet, being in a wheelchair, pissing all over Crawl, wanting to ride Crawl... yes really, getting married AGAIN, having another baby, the wedding, what a great business woman she is 😴😴😴😊. Channel 4 have received a few emails 😁
In other words it was the ME ME ME show.

Reactions: 10
Not this tit again.

Say What??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I leave this here before catching up in abit...it was made a few days ago 😄 xx

Back later to catch up 🥰 xx

Resizer_16110948244772.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20210119-230438_Samsung Internet.jpg

WHY is he still trying to say KP was his crush...
we already know it's Miss Jodie Marsh.
Due to This Radio Times article.
He mentions her TWICE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's a small house not a flippin' Tardis. There is no room ha ha.

Well no-one seems to be threatening you with mustard nowadays :ROFLMAO:
Just catching up again long day of Zoom calls and stuff but it pays the bills.
But WHY WOULD SHE BE TELLING EVERYONE WHERE HARVEY IS GOING IF SHE IS UNDER ALL THESE KIDNAP THREATS ????? 🐂💩

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.