Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t Dwight take her to court for access though? He had the money to do it.

That’s not how access through the courts works though. If Dwight wanted access he would have it. Simple as that.
Years ago I worked with a really nice guy who was delighted when him and his wife finally managed to have a daughter whilst both in their 40s. Sadly the relationship ended and his wife made it really difficult and he was only allowed supervised visiting in a family unit and you could see the pain it was causing him whenever you talked to him about it. So it’s never simple and from what we have seen of Katie you can imagine her making it’s very difficult for Dwight by forgetting when he is due to see Harvey by not being there or having him elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Job for you POM, alter those bloody t-shirts..
Is this a joke?! Clearly flouted covid rules, don’t wear masks properly, no respect for restrictions that are in place...and now this?! What an absolute insult and piss take these 2 fuckwits are...actually speechless. β€œPlease give me more publicity and paint me as a saint”...duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So you're telling me that pair of absolute arseholes, Britain's most hated couple, have volunteered to help out at Covid vaccination centres? Seriously? What a bloody joke 😑. She's really working hard at making herself look like a decent human. BUT it's not washing with me. You're still a narcissistic, pathological lying, cheating, money grabbing, money owing, fake, plastic, animal murdering, child exploiting tit mother 😑
This is where KP starts on again about how she used to be a nurse πŸ™„

• Haha
I’m still playing catch up on the previous thread but I suddenly had a thought that I had to post this before I forget!

Watching the news this earlier, I suddenly realised who Miss Skankypants reminded me of...........Donald Trump. Here are the similarities that I have noticed:

- both are an orange colour;
- both are full of bullshit and lie;
- both have been bankrupt;
- both have 5 children and by 3 different partners;
- both rip people off and are con artists;
- both think they are wonderful;
- both have had multiple partners and cheat;
- both insult people on social media;
- both like tacky things and like to over bling things;
- both paint everything around them in their favourite colour (KP - pink DT - gold);
- both have favourite children and ones that they virtually ignore (KP- Jett. DT - Tiffany)
- both thought they would be good in government (one actually got there);
- both have dodgy blond hair styles;
- both are crap with money;
- both seem to break the law and get away with it and worst of all they don’t seem to care
- both have a very loyal band of nutters fans who think they are the best person in world and can do no wrong and will take on anyone who dare point out the truth about KP/DT.
- both don’t like not getting their own way
- both think that they are the best and brightest at whatever they do
- both think they are brilliant business people
- Both think they are excellent a particular thing and try to fool everyone - KP - horse riding DT - golf
- Both lie about their medical details
- Both like to boast about their sexual conquests :sick:

Perhaps KP is morphing into DT.........:unsure:

I don’t know what you guys think about my list ........... what are your thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

This was 22 January 2020. Don’t know if anyone has posted this as I’m catching up.

Surely if I could Google and find this, the lazy journalists could do the same instead of just writing what she says?

Also, she has boasted about being given Β£45k a month in her bankruptcy so I don’t understand why companies continue to give her things for free! This world has gone upside down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is where KP starts on again about how she used to be a nurse πŸ™„
She must almost of finished her paramedic course by now she won’t be able to drive the ambulance just yet though because of her driving bans crazy narcissistic spunk bucket πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't Princess still be isolating? If Pete's had Covid there's no way I'd have Princess with Harvey 😳. Another healthy meal there for Harvey πŸ™„.

The Sun are talking out their arse. Skanky flaps & Crawl have not been to deliver the bed to the fancy school in Cheltenham. My guess is it's his regular residential placement.
Considering the cost of the fancy school, surely they have furnished accommodation? Funding will come from social care so parents should not be required to buy furniture. Load of rubbish!

Reactions: 6
Is this a joke?! Clearly flouted covid rules, don’t wear masks properly, no respect for restrictions that are in place...and now this?! What an absolute insult and piss take these 2 fuckwits are...actually speechless. β€œPlease give me more publicity and paint me as a saint”...duck off
Just catching up on 6 pages πŸ˜‚ wow, I cannot believe these 2 again, just have no words.
I see there is a lot of negativity on there post for this, but none for the reasons above, which was my first thought too, but for the vaccine in general and that they are doing it with the Sun. Still cannot believe she even allowed Princess and Junior round there yesterday what with Pete just getting over Covid, yet she gives exclusives on how Harv is high risk, why don’t her army of rabid fans and those who think she is the best mum ever see this?

Ooooh, Kut Price will be seething at this news 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Just been on klattys Instagram the jabs and crabs army post is getting slated it’s hysterical 😭 I cannot believe the amount of her rabid fans who are turning against her tick tock katie tick tock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just been on klattys Instagram the jabs and crabs army post is getting slated it’s hysterical 😭 I cannot believe the amount of her rabid fans who are turning against her tick tock katie tick tock
Even Leoleoleo2016 who is her number 1 fan isn't impressed lol! No doubt there will be a deflection story in a bit.....

Reactions: 7
Good! I'm pleased twats & flaps are getting negative comments. I can only see the top 2 comments as I don't use Itsasham. But it's a bleeping joke that 2 of the biggest Covid rule breakers are promoting this. The Sun can seriously duck right off & take twats & flaps with them 😑.
*Side note* anyone want to chip in to get @Pom Bear t-shirts made to send to the pair of fakers 🀣

Even Leoleoleo2016 who is her number 1 fan isn't impressed lol! No doubt there will be a deflection story in a bit.....
Can you please screenshot some of the comments 😘

Just catching up on 6 pages πŸ˜‚ wow, I cannot believe these 2 again, just have no words.
I see there is a lot of negativity on there post for this, but none for the reasons above, which was my first thought too, but for the vaccine in general and that they are doing it with the Sun. Still cannot believe she even allowed Princess and Junior round there yesterday what with Pete just getting over Covid, yet she gives exclusives on how Harv is high risk, why don’t her army of rabid fans and those who think she is the best mum ever see this?

Ooooh, Kut Price will be seething at this news 🀣🀣🀣
I really want to be pleased about this because it'll seriously piss off flaps army. But I cannot pretend I'm thrilled that the sweetcorn queen is with child 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember reading somewhere he did see Harvey until he was about 4. Then something happened where she stopped all access, but I honestly can't remember the details of it all, wish my brain would work better at times 🀣😘
Well it was before Pete...
Thanks, Im ordering my straight jacket as we speak 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
She is due to be on Steph's Packed Lunch Ch4 today by the way... maybe that was the confusion...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.