Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I just meant you have nominated Pixie to watch the programme ( smacks your Mardy bum 😘).

@Pixie1 I'll tag team you with it, if I've got nowt better to do 🀣
Tag, you're IT 🀣🀣.....I've got nothing better to do so I'll do it πŸ˜‚.....someone mentioned before, we should get dressed up for the occasion πŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tag, you're IT 🀣🀣.....I've got nothing better to do so I'll do it πŸ˜‚.....someone mentioned before, we should get dressed up for the occasion πŸ˜€
Haha, I'll turf out some skanky old shite that looks like it's not even fit to be used as a dishrag, that'll do for madam πŸ‘

It's not my fault I have to work... πŸ€— πŸ€—
I'll let you off, on this occasion only 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If you dress for the occasion I want photo's....

• Haha
"Pom Bear, post: 3573851, member: 61198"]
Time to catch up πŸ₯° xx
I leave the show jumping cow here for now lolπŸ˜„πŸ€­ xx

Show jumping cow 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
So you're telling me that pair of absolute arseholes, Britain's most hated couple, have volunteered to help out at Covid vaccination centres? Seriously? What a bloody joke 😑. She's really working hard at making herself look like a decent human. BUT it's not washing with me. You're still a narcissistic, pathological lying, cheating, money grabbing, money owing, fake, plastic, animal murdering, child exploiting tit mother 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.