Katie Price #17 Turkey Teef and Leather Face, when’s the next bankruptcy case?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ‘sick’ wash bag🤦🏻‍♀️Who speaks like that???
Oh I forgot, it’s nobheads who take a wash bag with them to the supermarket! Silly me🤦🏻‍♀️
Does he not mean it literally then? I thought it was some fancy place for him to vomit. Remember when they used to have those paper bags for sanitary products? We called those sick bags, someone told me years later what they're for.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She did 🙄
And turn up to his holiday
This is just hysterical as she does nothing but boast about her luxurious holidays. She's certifiably insane.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it is a wig! 😱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Maybe it is a wig! 😱
In that second pic - wherever it might be - isn't that the chest she pretended to salvage the other week from mucky mansion - and she has the short brown bob - this is old stuff yet again.

Reactions: 14
In that second pic - wherever it might be - isn't that the chest she pretended to salvage the other week from mucky mansion - and she has the short brown bob - this is old stuff yet again.
Nah I'm pretty sure its a wig. Video might be old though, what do I know?

Reactions: 10
Well she must be doing one of her multiple recording days as she's got that crappy track top on/wig/case from MM.
I don’t know because the bed centre has it on their IG saying it would be delivered today.... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 9
Mavis, she lied again! Ofc he wanted contact but guess what weekends don't work too well for a football player or during the week when they are training and he had special needs. Katie wanted all or nothing so he chose nothing.
Have a look at this
Remember when pwicy had photos of Harvey in pish stained trousers ye great mum of the year eh. It’s the same old crap with her .

Last edited:
  • Sad
Have a look at this
Remember when pwicy had photos of Harvey in pish stained trousers ye great mum of the year eh. It’s the same old crap with her .
Interesting, Dwight seems to have been very interested in his sons welfare. Call me cynical but this business of wanting him involved has occurred when her finances went to tit?

Reactions: 19
Is it a coincidence that all these attempts to grab money are around the time Amy was no longer able to provide care & the money Dwight had been paying all along was about to stop 🤔
It was mentioned in an earlier comment that Dwight pledged to pay £1500/month until Harvey turned 18. If he has done this then Harvey would have £324k. We would have heard in the media if he stopped doing this, or did not do it at all. That’s quite a nest egg for Harvey, so why this sudden surge to get him financially independent?

• Wow
Whoops. Alex the ginger 😍 has a new video out, attacking Dwight York. I think its possibly a bit off, I want to dislike him but he's got a really sexy quiff going on and I can't bring myself to do it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.