Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I don't understand how she seemingly dumps Harvey on anyone who will have him. Neighbours, a succession of nannies. The nannies all look about 16 & cannot possibly be qualified to look after someone with Harvey's needs. I know for a fact if I tried to leave my kids with a constant stream of people they barely know it would result in horrific meltdowns. And that would be if I tried to leave them for an hour never mind weeks at a time.
I totally believe she has heightened his complex needs. Of course he loves her & they have a bond. She's his fucking mother! The reason he seemingly clings to her & wants to be with her all the time is because he knows that eventually she will come back. Be it in a couple of hours or a few weeks. He is probably terrified that she may not come back & that's heartbreaking 😭. She has constantly dragged people in & out of his life. All he will know is that people he loved & felt safe with, Pete, Alex, Kieran, Kris & many others just disappeared 1 day & he doesn't know why. She constantly reels off an ever changing list of his medical conditions. Dwight stated that she makes things out to be worse than they are. I remember reading comments a long while ago on an article from someone who said they knew her & Harvey as they met at various hospital appointments due to their kids having similar disabilities. The poster said Harvey wasn't half as bad as she makes out. I just wish the actual diagnosis list from GOSH she posted on Insta was still visible. Every single show giving her airtime at the moment should be ashamed of themselves. She is not raising awareness. She is exploiting for her own gain. As has been mentioned by others, there are far more worthy carers who deserve to be heard & given a chance to tell how it really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

NParker

Chatty Member
I just cannot get over the audacity she has, knowing this is in the public arena and still selling herself as sole carer for Harvey. Also, has journalism sunk to such a low that no research gets done? Even basic searches will challenge all her fabrications! Talk about a farce!
She knows the formula, and there is no authentic press. They just love anything that sells.

My teenage son was on Panorama a couple of years ago - it was something to do with gangs and knifecrime. When the programme aired I was surprised to see they had cut my son's interview, as they had made such a big fuss over speaking to him. Then I realised it was because my well-spoken 'brown' child who is Head Boy (sly boast :p) at his secondary school didn't fit the narrative that our area was rife with gangs, guns and crime. They had also spoken to a family across the road from us, who really hammed it up and said their son had to walk with a dog for protection because the area was so dangerous - which was a complete lie! I complained in the end about how the production company had twisted the truth, but they didn't give a fuck! I stopped paying my licence fee after that.

There are so many decent parents out there who have children with disabilities who really work hard to take care of them 24/7. Yet they choose this inarticulate old hag as the face of this issue!

I winced at her going on to say so nonchalantly that she didn't even want her mansion - during a pandemic where people are struggling to survive, and that she will be back selling any and everything as she knows what 'works'. This is yet another instance of her pretty much openly saying people are idiots who will buy anything she markets. And we know she really doesn't care - even at a time like this - if people lose their life savings, as long as she can profit from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
A little nostalgia, this old article from The Sun, 2016

And this from The Mirror earlier in 2016

And again from the Mirror back in 2018,

Is it a coincidence that all these attempts to grab money are around the time Amy was no longer able to provide care & the money Dwight had been paying all along was about to stop 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21

VIP Member
I'm not caught up, tbh don't think I've a chance of catching up either. But a new insta? Gotta be more tat surely? Her own range of knock off designer trackies perhaps, all courtesy of aliexpress with a humongous mark up, but with a swipe up will cost £40.
What bothers me is the timing, Katie has set this up, her one true talent is manipulation. People are kissing her arse over the TV program and she slides this new venture in. Problem is people are going to fall for it.

Shes desperate for a bit of dwight aint she
No, she's just desperate.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Someone send him a link to this thread.
Thats what he's at though isn't it. I think he's going to push for less contact or supervised contact and he'll point at her YouTube, insta and TV interviews to illustrate how the environment isn't suitable for his children. Do you know something I agree with him. That's why we're hearing about her watching Bunny at the horse riding, seeing them sitting around having family dinners, I bet kieran has already the wheels in motion. But she can't help herself, went on TV today to speak about her life as Harvey's carer and told the half a dozen people watching she wants to ride Carl. Ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
It's a 20 foot drop now, the wall!!!! Thought the conversation would revert to her!
She is totally illiterate, has no command of grammar or the English language. As predicted, Harvey had the plus size 'up theirs' clothing on and clearly had no idea what was going on. She constantly puts words in his mouth. Sole carer, brought him up on her own. What shite. I am emailing Jeremy Vine to ask why (1) he didn't ask how he got to a life threatening 30 stone whilst in her 'care'? (2) what healthy food is she feeding him? (3) why did she go and spend 12 hours getting her hair done whilst he was in an ICU? Off on holiday with Snarl when he had allegedly just come out of IC at a hospital that doesn't seem to have a ICU (4) has he started using his (sorry Snarls) gym? (5) where and how much is left of the money put into a bank account for him by Dwight and Peter A?

Sorry I'm on a rant now. Can only walk for 20 minutes a day. The worse is the 'life changes' injuries. That young girl in a wheelchair on that Stephs shite show truely, as many people do, have valid and real LCI.

I will never listen to Jeremy Vine again. WHY DON'T PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH COME FORWARD AND TELL THE TRUTH? PA, KERIAN, KRIS, DIONNE, PLUS THE OTHER RANDOM HANGERS ON. I DON'T GET OR UNDERSTAND IT.

Mind you, only reedeming part to this debarkle of an interview was no Snarl. Must have still been in bed with Sid.

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That bad eh? can you give the readers digest version?
She took over the show. Steph barely got a word in. She briefly mentioned Harvey (the reason she was there). But spent more time talking about her nurse training, wanting to be a paramedic, her broken feet, being in a wheelchair, pissing all over Crawl, wanting to ride Crawl... yes really, getting married AGAIN, having another baby, the wedding, what a great business woman she is 😴😴😴😊. Channel 4 have received a few emails 😁

• Haha
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
If Dwight had wanted contact, married or not, he could have pursued this via the courts. He had enough funds then to do so and I see no reason why they'd have refused access. He didn't for whatever reason. I was surprised to have seen a pic recently of him with Harvey as a baby, I thought they had absolutely no contact. My impression of him probably stemming from something KP said was that he was embarrassed of Harvey, which is a truly horrible thought.

Reactions: 20

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I am getting angry about this entitlement for Harvey to have a paid-by-the-tax-payer funded college place. He doesn't deserve it any more or less than hundreds of other young adults in his situation. Katie is only interested in getting him out of her way at our cost. She owes the tax man £902k +. Why should her son get the funding and place ahead of anyone else's child. There is nothing any more special about him than any other young needy adult.

It is what they are paid to do - how is she paying them though?
I totally agree with you. Why the hell was she filmed visiting colleges that SHE can't afford to pay for him to attend? There are many, many genuine carer's who are struggling with little to no help or support of any kind. Why the hell are all these sodding programs giving this tramp air time? The fucking facts are in everyone's face.... constant holidays, whoring through "daddies", plastic surgery, fake hair, stupid teeth, make up, nails etc...all these things take time & money. Things that REAL CARERS CAN NOT AFFORD OR HAVE TIME FOR 😡.

• Heart

Dani1974

I didn't want to watch today but I woke up and couldn't resist. I think Harvey had been up hours and being reminded whatever I say to you just say I love you mummy. It was so painful to watch for the poor gentleman he is. It’s coming across his development is going backwards. These interviews and payments need looking into as it's the same shite she pumped out a few years ago when he first went into residential care. I think she has lost even visits now at weekends hence the how far away he will be. She hardly has him anyway. I'm his 24/7 carer, I can't walk more than 20 minutes a day. Utter bullshit. She wants to try full time being a carer ill swop. I can't even go to the corner shop. Jett swearing (from school.... There's no school), bunny now becoming a even younger version of her. Omfg when will people see her for the skank she is. I've said before and I'll say again. Coles only saving grace is running and telling the truth. Kris's doing well etc. Take note.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
But, like some, I also question Carl and his motives. He could almost be holding her to ransom. I genuinely do fear how she’d go on without him. She’s shown she cannot cope being left alone with her own thoughts.
She have a new book coming out ...Held for Ransom no idea why there is an e on the end on the cover lol..I only put Katie's face in and the words by Cole 🤭😄 xx

Resizer_16111875574470.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cloud Chaser

I've just listened to the Interview on the radio, gobsmacked again!!
When asked questions ie about the trolling on her decision, she wouldn't give any examples of the trolling she had received.
Talking about the bankruptcy said

"Tabloids fabricate everything, I think the word bankruptcy these days, has that stigma to it, but it's not as bad as people think, you know some of my companies, well, one of my companies Jordan Trading went into Bankruptcy, doesn't mean to say everything else and it was all to do with a court case that I had, but urm everything is all good, in fact my life couldn't be any better now than what it it is.

Some people believe the media and now you know, like my house, they like to just in the papers it says mucky mansion, that's because a guy fly tipped on it, turned it around, it's a police investigation, I think if people actually listened and speaked to me the truth of things, then people would be like oh my god, you know what papers are like" I've tried to write it as she said it!!!

So @Cloud Chaser she seems to think her bankruptcy is all good, no mention of paying anything back sadly..
I think she got confused. Katie Price owes Jordan Tradings.

Attachments

• Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for voting for my thread title! ❤

didn’t Katie say that she was going over to Dwight’s house and demanding that he sees Harvey? I’m certain that I remember her saying that. No doubt she’ll have said it to come across as a caring mother.
Brilliant title Jake, well done, love it ❤

Thanks @265 for doing the usual honours too ❤

Just having a catch up, I am so glad the college have put that statement out. Indeed applying for a place and being accepted (when places are so scarce) AFTER ensuring it will meet Harvey's needs to start with, then getting funding, is a long process. I think madam expects to fart glitter & hey presto, off he will go. Sadly not, you apply and wait the same as everyone else, Fuckwit!

• Heart
  • Haha