Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s true. It’s like the Instagram clip of where she says she wants to be on the voice or the mask 🙄 she’s just putting it out there and hoping mtv think hmmm actually that’s not a bad idea 🤣
Stupid cow can't even get the names of the shows she wants to be on correct. Plus yesterday on that Steph shite said 'Cowl looks like Chantum Totem'???? Who the fuck? Remember the classic 'Ed Shearings has written a song for me' on Loose Women? Colleen Nolan was pissing herself laughing. Gloria just looked horrified. What was she going to do with Ed, drive pensioners to their weekends away in Llandudno Junction in her coach. Oh forgot, she's banned from driving!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tacheovale

Daily Star... " I left her because she is simply crazy"... Scroll down to end of the article great summary of skankyflaps!!
I've been lurking on the Katie Price thread, and Tattle Life for ages, and I can no longer resist contributing!

First of all, love all your work! 👏

Secondly, how the f*ck has Carl (Cole) come to be known as a Love Island "star" he was in it for like 10 seconds??

Makes my piss boil all this nonsense, but I love it!!!!

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
@265 shes always been an opportunist, some would probably say its good business sense. It'll come to nothing of course, it can't, plus she owes the country a fortune, anything she does make will be taken off her. This is all just a swan song.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I found it very inappropriate the way they both spoke about Harvey being naked - not good at all. I shall also be emailing channel4 - worst tv show ever!
I used to like watching Steph on the BBC. But I think a 10min slot is definitely her limit. She is way out if her depth on that show. Hopefully enough of us will email in for them to offer some sort of response.
And why was dickhead stood leaning against the wall when everyone else was sat down 🤷. Why did Steph even feel the need to ask her about babies, wedding , mucky mansion blah, blah, blah. Was it skanky flaps that insisted it be part of the interview? And did she really need to tell the 10 of us that were watching that she pissed all over Crawl because he "had to carry me everywhere". Channel 4 have really excelled in getting her on. She's exploited Harvey, insulted genuine carers across the country, insulted those who actually need to use wheelchairs, lied, lied & then lied some more 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member

First story of the day
Reminds me of Father Ted...

My lovely horse
Running through the fields
Where are you going
With your fetlocks blowing
In the wind?

I want to shower you with sugar lumps
And ride you over fences
Polish your hooves every single day
And take you to the horse dentist

My lovely horse
You're a pony no more
Running around
With a man on your back

God I miss that program so much - 'go on go on go on' :cry:

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Snarl had a Company called UK Vegas VIP Limited....🤔
Oh did he now. Interesting. Isn't that a posh name for pimping via car service?
That big tittied mouthpiece Nicola McLean's ex-footy hubby ran a similarly named company and I think it was in Vegas, def in USA. Supposedly a car and concierge service but it was alleged to be a service for ordering yourself a prozzie. He spent a LOT of time there ;) and Knickerless was not a happy bunny, hence her drinking and making a mug of herself over Dannielle Lloyd's ex hubby when they were in Big Bro together.

Oh gawd, I'm quite ashamed I know this stuff.:oops:

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
A ‘sick’ wash bag🤦🏻‍♀️Who speaks like that???
Oh I forgot, it’s nobheads who take a wash bag with them to the supermarket! Silly me🤦🏻‍♀️
Does he not mean it literally then? I thought it was some fancy place for him to vomit. Remember when they used to have those paper bags for sanitary products? We called those sick bags, someone told me years later what they're for.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Shouldn't Princess still be isolating? If Pete's had Covid there's no way I'd have Princess with Harvey 😳. Another healthy meal there for Harvey 🙄.

The Sun are talking out their arse. Skanky flaps & Crawl have not been to deliver the bed to the fancy school in Cheltenham. My guess is it's his regular residential placement.
So the top nutritionist that the lying bitch has hired recommends feeding Harvey piles of potato waffles, sugar laden baked beans & ketchup 🤔👍

• Haha

Ecosse

VIP Member
I couldn't quite believe that she said on that video, "See? I AM a good cook!"
Processed freezer shite overloaded on plates, smothered in gravy and ketchup. You'll notice that Princess doesn't finish hers - she places her cutlery neatly and politely says it was nice. Barely eats half. Good for her, knowing when to stop.
Compare that with the stuff Pete serves up...

DC16

VIP Member
I think we need to be emailing these shows before she's on & highlighting the fact that she's a lying despised bitch.
Ultimately she's used Harvey to get her stupid plastic face back on TV. I can't even be bothered to glance over any of today's 2000 non stories 😴
I'm just compiling an email to the Jeremy Vine show.....!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm not caught up, tbh don't think I've a chance of catching up either. But a new insta? Gotta be more tat surely? Her own range of knock off designer trackies perhaps, all courtesy of aliexpress with a humongous mark up, but with a swipe up will cost £40.

• Heart
  • Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

Just a reminder!!
I bloody hope Jeremy doesn't ask her about Biden's inauguration....."errrrr, mmmm well yes Jeremy I have had it done before. But I didn't like the pipe up me bum". "No Katie, that's colonic irrigation, not inauguration".

I like Jeremy Vine, this is disappointing. Hopefully Harvey is the star of the show today and the whole experience doesn't stress him out.
I'd just love 1 show to tackle her constant stream of bullshit & neverending lies 😡

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've been lurking on the Katie Price thread, and Tattle Life for ages, and I can no longer resist contributing!

First of all, love all your work! 👏

Secondly, how the f*ck has Carl (Cole) come to be known as a Love Island "star" he was in it for like 10 seconds??

Makes my piss boil all this nonsense, but I love it!!!!
Welcome 😊. We are a lovely bunch here at "Pricey HQ fan club" 😁

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
I work with adults with have LD. we have to lock the kitchen and other rooms. Surely this is normal?
Well he injured himself when he was 7 when he ran a boiling hot bath unsupervised and burned his shin badly - he still has the wounds. Letting him loose anywhere where there are knives, gas, flames, etc is just asking for trouble imo.

• Angry

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
If Dwight had wanted contact, married or not, he could have pursued this via the courts. He had enough funds then to do so and I see no reason why they'd have refused access. He didn't for whatever reason. I was surprised to have seen a pic recently of him with Harvey as a baby, I thought they had absolutely no contact. My impression of him probably stemming from something KP said was that he was embarrassed of Harvey, which is a truly horrible thought.
Interesting, Dwight seems to have been very interested in his sons welfare. Call me cynical but this business of wanting him involved has occurred when her finances went to shit?
So he has had more direct involvement than she has led people to believe! I wonder if Dwight has not finally managed to get more access via the court (the video is very revealing) and she is spinning it like she is the one opening the door? Her ball of lies is starting to unravel and may this just be the pull of the starting string...

• Wow

DC16

VIP Member
It's me. Coles first bullying victim! I'm good and family are safe and well. Hope you and yours are too. Sending love.

You've got me! Had a lovely time but so quiet. Locals are really struggling, not helped by idiots turning up with no respect for the Covid Regulations. Seems, sadly but not surprisingly, Brits and Americans seem to be the worst offenders. Canadians not so. Take care my lovely chum. Right, I know it's not 12.30 yet but going to pour a glass of wine. Think I'll need it watching KP on TV talking shite. Not sure where you live but you are always welcome at my house for a KP Sunday dinner with grey mash, pie (ding), peas and smothered in watery gravey and ketchup?
You take care too, wish I could have some wine, but still have a full afternoon of work to do, that's if KP's face smug face hasn't made me chunder! Thanks for the offer of the grey mash though LOL!!

And yet another Sun story

Got her extensions/wig back in again for the show I see! She said, it's nice to get out...LOL, she's been out every Fcuking day! AGGGGRRRRRHHHH she is annoying me so much already!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16