Katie Price #166 Katie’s in Scotland on the piss, we’re all hoping she gets a Glasgow kiss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @DC16 on winning the new thread title. ❤

Recaps: She's actually made it to Scotland to teach her cling-ons all about effectively covering up your botched surgeries. Hallelujah! She's yet to understand the complexities of buckling a seatbelt, however. (n) Clunk-click, skanky....clunk-click! Weapon grade clunks!

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ass-the-time-whilst-i-wait-on-my-trial.29767/
Thanks Phoebe ❤ and congratulations DC ❤

This trip is embarrassing, I don't think the Scots like her 😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Are those actually customers or just come along to have a look at her?:D

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry missed the last thread. Congrats on the new title and thanks for starting a new one. Firstly @Madcatbimbo . Does he own more than pair of trews?
1651848459224.png
Secondly if you thought you were some sort of super model would you really post photos like these as your fan base? I mean it is hardly a massive queue is it?
1651848600157.png
Oh and also Crawl
like a father figure to Harvey makes me really angry. Not like me I am generally here for the Lols and the hate of KP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks Phoebe ❤ and congratulations DC ❤

This trip is embarrassing, I don't think the Scots like her 😆😂
We don’t and if she starts any of her shite in Glasgow she would get a boot in the shareen nanjiani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she will fit in down hope street right enough as if full of tramps and junkies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am dying 😂😂😂🙌🙌
The state of those ‘crowds’( hangers on who had nothing better today once they’d popped to the shop for their fags)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
1651849217524.png

Oh dear, has SB lost the ability to use a phone properly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 47
duck me, no wonder he uses so many filters, that ain't no snatched chinny chin chin...
Screenshot_20220506-155844_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Sorry missed the last thread. Congrats on the new title and thanks for starting a new one. Firstly @Madcatbimbo . Does he own more than pair of trews? View attachment 1247565Secondly if you thought you were some sort of super model would you really post photos like these as your fan base? I mean it is hardly a massive queue is it?View attachment 1247571 Oh and also Crawl
like a father figure to Harvey makes me really angry. Not like me I am generally here for the Lols and the hate of KP.
View attachment 1247596
Oh dear, has SB lost the ability to use a phone properly :ROFLMAO:
You beat me to it....! However the phone is probably preferable placed there than where Skank keeps hers.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry missed the last thread. Congrats on the new title and thanks for starting a new one. Firstly @Madcatbimbo . Does he own more than pair of trews? View attachment 1247565Secondly if you thought you were some sort of super model would you really post photos like these as your fan base? I mean it is hardly a massive queue is it?View attachment 1247571 Oh and also Crawl
Apparently not. His only other pair of trews are torn at the knees.... Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well done @DC16 on winning the new thread title. ❤

Recaps: She's actually made it to Scotland to teach her cling-ons all about effectively covering up your botched surgeries. Hallelujah! She's yet to understand the complexities of buckling a seatbelt, however. (n) Clunk-click, skanky....clunk-click! Weapon grade clunks!

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ass-the-time-whilst-i-wait-on-my-trial.29767/
Thanks @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy and congrats @DC16 ❤❤❤

A few more bits to add to the recap..
> Cole reckons he's now father of the year.
> A dodgy person helped bring all the newbies out of their shell... and hopefully read the wiki on skanky and is now sobbing with shame and regret!
> And skanky struggled to get through the huge crowd of fans who waited eagerly for her arrival at her sold out plaster class event!

Oh yeah and she's still a bleep!

(My first ever recap contribution!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.