Katie Price #162 We’re sick to death of Katie’s yammer, shove the vile toad in the slammer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harvey wanted to go to a disco or clubbing there are plenty of organisations that put on things that are more suitable for a young man with his conditions. My son goes to one every week and loves it - the music is a bit quieter, there are no strobe lights (which can cause seizures in a lot of people) and there is a quiet area nearby that they can go to if they need it.
I imagine Harvey would also like to eat entire carrot cakes and a bucket of chicken nuggets at every meal. Perhaps the people in charge of his well being should just let him ‘experience’ that as well.
You're a responsible and caring mum, people should be looking up to YOU not the likes of terrible role model for disabled children KP

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Still nothing on Skanky or Wanky's IG's, the silence if deafening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As I said in my earlier post I am discussing the processes in place, not my personal opinion.
And current covid guidelines are that masks are not required in indoor settings.

I don't know if H has capacity, legally capacity is assumed until it is shown a person lacks capacity. Do you know if H lacks capacity to decide to go to a nightclub?

I'm just giving insight about current legislation - I don't make the rules 🤷‍♀️....
Despite having a sore throat and chesty cough my dentist was happy for me to come in for my annual check-up, Covid or no Covid.
Nevertheless, Harvey is in the vulnerable (health-wise) category and Covid may be dangerous for him.
Not to mention the possibility of them passing it on to Amy F Price.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His first experience yet he was sat and forced to take pictures and prob swear as thats gets them the most reactions . Such a loving mother yet couldn’t even be bothered to be in same car with her son driving up. She’s a compulsive liar and will do anything for cash . Won’t be long till she forcing Harvey to do happy bday videos for people

She will claim she’s back in a wheelchair next week . She claims pip and has a blue badge ive no clue why she gets this special treatment
I doubt very much she would be able to claim PIP or a blue badge, she definately doesnt meet the criteria and shes photographed too much that it wouldn't be noticed . She probably has a blue badge for harvey , which she definately did when harvey was at home, but she should only use it when he is in car with her

Reactions: 16
His first experience yet he was sat and forced to take pictures and prob swear as thats gets them the most reactions . Such a loving mother yet couldn’t even be bothered to be in same car with her son driving up. She’s a compulsive liar and will do anything for cash . Won’t be long till she forcing Harvey to do happy bday videos for people

She will claim she’s back in a wheelchair next week . She claims pip and has a blue badge ive no clue why she gets this special treatment
How do you know she claims or is in receipt of PIP? I'm just curious if you have inside knowledge 🙂
She clearly very publicly does not qualify for PIP 🥴

Reactions: 11
I was closely involved with the racing industry, not only did the trainers laugh about her and that none of them would want to shag her, they also said she rode like a sack of tit.
She's not a particularly good rider, but to be fair horsey people always slag off other horsey people's riding skills, comes with the territory. Though the stable lads, lasses and jockeys are very skilled riders usually.

If I remember correctly, some time ago she did ride at Hoys, but she literally had 2 professionals riding either side of her keeping her horse where it was supposed to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her unfiltered eyes are so small now. Used to be her best feature. Still got the lumpy face & strange lips as well. She’s so arrogant & unfazed about everything. I’d be hanging my head in shame if I was in her position. He is a mug & clearly not all there.
Eyes like piss holes in the snow. All the lumpy face needs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NEW THREAD.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Despite having a sore throat and chesty cough my dentist was happy for me to come in for my annual check-up, Covid or no Covid.
Nevertheless, Harvey is in the vulnerable (health-wise) category and Covid may be dangerous for him.
Not to mention the possibility of them passing it on to Amy F Price.
at his residential College. Thankfully my dentist wouldn’t a
No offence but even your dentist is in the wrong if he didn’t check that the symptoms weren’t Covid as he could transmit it to vulnerable patients but that’s another story. As you say Harvey could then give it to AFP, or if he’s gone straight back to his College he‘s potentially putting other vulnerable students at risk. I’d be very unhappy if I had a child in their care, hopefully they still test.

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked at your comments and if your job allows you to assess vulnerable people (I truly hope it doesn’t as you seem clueless from what you’ve just said) it concerns me greatly. It’s also very clear you know little about how dangerous Covid would be to Harvey and if you do I’m appalled you’d make light of it. Yes life carries risks but Covid could be the death of Harvey, they’ve not even tried to minimise the risks of somewhere that I doubt Harvey would choose to go to off his own back. How you can even try and defend this is beyond me it’s wrong on ALL levels.
I don’t think anyone is trying to defend it. This is the way the system currently operates. A disabled person should have the same rights has an able bodied person to make their own decisions and have the same experiences. Based on the assessment of a group of professional with knowledge in the field, they would have decided it was ok for Harvey to choose if he wanted to go. Disability campaigners have fought for many years for equal rights for the disabled. Just had as an aside would you let disabled people take part in dangerous sports, or any dangerous activities?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.