Katie Price #163 Going loco in Club Acapulco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harvey really wanted to go to a nightclub, he could go with supervision and NO media, tickets being sold etc etc. She doesn't have to film his every move to make money. It's disgusting. The poor chap is probably easily confused and the woman with her tit out was completely inappropriate.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
So wrong how she's paraded that lad around like a prop for photos to make money off him 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
sick sick sick sick.. How dare the media/press, The nightclub, its management team and worst of all his own mother ( god give me if I could swear on this page it would close the Mirror down for years) exploit this physically and mentally disabled young guy. You are all and this is including his pathetic mother are sick and mentally void of any conscience. How chuffing dare you guys for letting this happen. This type of thing needs to stop and now. And just look at this picture the poor guy does not know what is happening, and yet his f'''king so-called mother lets it happen just because of a £s. She has got her f...cking bloody money or money of fu%king shame now f$%k off to HMP Send ya fooking wonky titted c$%t. I am a grown guy of 47 and this got me so mad today that I felt like breaking down. The exploitation of Harvey is now clear to see and it really does need to stop by all parties and that nightclub who promised him a silent room too. This is disgusting and I am ashamed of myself to have to comment on it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
And they are still weapons grade c***s
Indeed but I will never include that when I start threads.

I've been back to the Daily Mirror article, many posts are getting
deleted and people are not happy about it. 232 comments so far.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Katie price is very Open that she has a blue badge and posted it when she went to Thorpe park . She claims as she’s disabled for life now and can’t walk more than 10 metres . Katie Price Is Registered Disabled After Breaking Feet In Holiday Fall: 'I Will Never Be The Same' The former glamour model has applied for a blue badge and been told she will never wear heels again. Katie Price has revealed she is now registered disabled after breaking her feet in a fall during a holiday last year.

she later used the blue badge at Thorpe park for a accessibility pass . Uses the wheelchair when the camera is around

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Katie price is very Open that she has a blue badge and posted it when she went to Thorpe park . She claims as she’s disabled for life now and can’t walk more than 10 metres . Katie Price Is Registered Disabled After Breaking Feet In Holiday Fall: 'I Will Never Be The Same' The former glamour model has applied for a blue badge and been told she will never wear heels again. Katie Price has revealed she is now registered disabled after breaking her feet in a fall during a holiday last year.

she later used the blue badge at Thorpe park for a accessibility pass . Uses the wheelchair when the camera is around
It was just another of her made up, attention seeking stories that she fed to the press.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

She cannot get a Blue Badge for herself without being in receipt of enhanced PIP and there is NO chance that has been awarded. She is winding peoole up and if she is using a Blue Badge it is likely Harvey's. Which is illegal if he is not with her.

Reactions: 48
So wrong how she's paraded that lad around like a prop for photos to make money off him 😔
I feel sick about that. She's a scabby person and I feel very sorry for all her kids. He's vulnerable with all his problems. God love him. He deserves to feel secure and loved. I'm sad about this. Haven't got much else to say. Have no more words. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She cannot get a Blue Badge for herself without being in receipt of enhanced PIP and there is NO chance that has been awarded. She is winding peoole up and if she is using a Blue Badge it is likely Harvey's. Which is illegal if he is not with her.
I’m sorry but you can I have one I do not receive any disability benefits my GP and the medication I take enabled me to get one, I cannot walk very far I certainly could not wear shoes with heels or strut about like she does but hey I hope if she was given one they take it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
People who get higher pip automatically get a blue badge. you can still apply for one for a range of conditions even if you get no disability benefit

Reactions: 20
You don’t have to get pip in order to a blue badge that would be classed as discrimination. My nephew got a blue badge for 3 month when he broke his leg . Wasn’t on pip .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My heart breaks for Harvey. He's got a tit for a mother. I hope she's banged up soon.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Regarding the blue badge, if it's truly hers - I bet she's applied and received one while she was in casts.
As I sincerely doubt, going from pics in the ragtops of her wearing heels, she'd get one now.
Total scum.

Gov guidelines one who can get one

Reactions: 14
Latest IG story posts!

KP30APR1.png
KP30APR2.png

Back to posting her normal SHITE! After last nights bullshit, she's carrying on as if last night didn't
happen.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The issue with masks is that they protected vulnerable people like Harvey and for anyone who doesn’t believe it there is scientific data to back it up. Yes it’s up to the individual because Boris has made it so because he doesn’t care about vulnerable people dying.
I don’t think this is a thread for covid.
I guess that’s your opinion.
I work in a GP surgery - have done for 7+ years, so before and during the pandemic.
I do not wear masks outside of work anymore and neither do majority of my colleagues.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.