Katie Price #162 We’re sick to death of Katie’s yammer, shove the vile toad in the slammer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congratulations to @karma4klattie for the new title!!

I hope I've done this right.... @265 don't go gardening when a new thread is imminent!!

Recap Pending....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
ReCrap - Quiet week for PriceyWoods and Sink Wanker Carl….. No holiday action for the gruesome twosome, less the away day at the Magistrates Court, where Dumber than Dumb Price played the Mad Mental Elf Card and pleaded not guilty to breaking the Restraining Order in place from a previous Mental Elf appearance and whilst serving a suspended sentence for its last drink and drug escapade. Next court stop for Price on the 25 May. 2022 is turning out to be such a great year for Price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
ReCrap - Quiet week for PriceyWoods and Sink Wanker Carl….. No holiday action for the gruesome twosome, less the away day at the Magistrates Court, where Dumber than Dumb Price played the Mad Mental Elf Card and pleaded not guilty to breaking the Restraining Order in place from a previous Mental Elf appearance and whilst serving a suspended sentence for its last drink and drug escapade. Next court stop for Price on the 25 May. 2022 is turning out to be such a great year for Price.
Sink wanker now? As in...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It says the video has been taken down but it's still there.
Defo there

Saw someone posting that Kieran was stupid reporting KP to police for Jett having no seatbelt , not on here . I think hes at point now absolutely no point asking her anything now as she does, or doesn't do, exactly what she wants. Quick Google of KP kids no seatbelt. I did not include Harvey as I don't know if he has any medical exemption, but I would doubt it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Honoured to have had my thread title chosen, thanks all.

Beef of the evening..............why does Skanky call Bunny Bunny Price when her name is Bunny Hayler? Not clever to take away a child's identity.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Beef of the evening..............why does Skanky call Bunny Bunny Price when her name is Bunny Hayler? Not clever to take away a child's identity.
We’ll done Karma.
It’s obviously to piss KH off

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Well there was a rumour going around when she was pregnant that Kieran wasn't the father. I mean she looks just like him, but can quite believe her capable of that!

Reactions: 15
And they are still weapons grade c***s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So what delights have we got to look forward to!

Harvey rolled out like a performing monkey tomorrow night (wonder who is driving them and where they will stay)
Plaster classes (I see that Edinburgh is allegedly sold out!)
And the BH hearing (Do we know when this will be @DC16)
All before the big day on May 25th.
Surely there is time for a baby making holiday or two?

I only joined this thread about a month ago (I was a lurker on Hinch and Stacey threads) but I have to say this is the BEST thread on Tattle. Took me a while to work out the acronyms but I'm up there with the best of 'em now!

Woo Hoo I love it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Her real name isn’t Price too! 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor Harvey. He has absolutely no idea what’s in store for him tomorrow night. I’m amazed it’s actually going ahead. She really is a vile witch to put him through that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Haven’t posted for a while as it’s been good just to read others posts! I am gobsmacked at her brazen face! Would love to smack it ! When is she going to get her just desserts.

Reactions: 28
Poor Harvey. He has absolutely no idea what’s in store for him tomorrow night. I’m amazed it’s actually going ahead. She really is a vile witch to put him through that.
Would he be served an alcoholic drink I wonder? It's not against the law to sell alcohol to people with intellectual disabilities.

Wonder is it Katie or is it Sophie controlling the mrharveyprice instagram account.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She would sell her soul to Satan for cash and publicity. So poor Harvey don’t stand a chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
She would sell her soul to Satan for cash and publicity. So poor Harvey don’t stand a chance.
He's all she has left to play the sympathy card, because as long as you have a disabled child you'll get pity from people and they'll feel it makes you a "hero", no matter what you do

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.