Katie Price #162 We’re sick to death of Katie’s yammer, shove the vile toad in the slammer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the prosecution has more ammunition to use in Court.

Reactions: 11
Perhaps Harvey is an ambassador for people with disabilities. He is so young. His mother will most certainly die before him, and he needs financial assistance so he doesn’t end up in some terrible home or group home somewhere in the future.
Going by the BorisBecker trial, and hiding of cash and assets. Price most certainly needs to have her finances and trips, gifts etc logged for her future bankruptcy trial. Harvey finances, now he is of age need to have a separate non relation power of attorney. A person who has been through a bankruptcy can’t be that person.

Reactions: 12
Good news folks, I’m out tonight, here’s hoping it all kicks off…. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
In one or two of the photos Harvey has his hand very near a girl's boob. I'm not saying he was doing anything wrong here BUT I'm sure Harvey has some sexual urges, what if he was to touch a boob or ass of one of the scantily clad women at one of these appearances and the tit hit the fan?? It's all so risky exposing him to this adult environment with a load of drunk horny clubbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m absolutely fuming to think that any of those responsible for Harvey’s wellbeing have given this the go ahead especially while Covid is still rife and even worse at an indoor venue with no social distancing, no masks and I doubt any LF tests were done. As far as I’m concerned they are all responsible if Harvey gets Covid but his evil egg incubator is by far the most guilty!
I just hope to god they still do tests at his college for the sake of all those vulnerable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I remember she once said ... he is stuck at the mental age of 7, and it wont be changing, its life long ... taking this into account .... I dont know anyone who would think, taking a child of 7 to a dirty, dingy hovel, late at night ... packed with drugged up drunks, parading him ... where most are laughing and taking photos, videos .... like he is an exhibit in a Victorian freak show ( we all know most of these videos, pics, will get posted all over social media, and the nasty element WILL be taking the piss today, making memes and such ... she has given them more material to mock her child with ... where she will predictably bleat on about twwoools being horrible to her harv bear ) ... honestly who the duck does this!! 🤬 🤬 ..... Ive seen the video, and he looks, tired, fed up ... bemused, confused .. because even though externally he looks like a grown man .. internally, he is 7yrs old, which means he needs protecting, to not be put in these type of situations ... any other mother ( parent ) would give their life to protect their child ... not her though .... she REGULARLY feeds them to the lions and duck the consequences, as long as cash is involved .... this was NOT about her son experiencing a nightclub for the first time, this had duck all to do with that, and Im sure, all he wanted was to be back in his bed sleeping at that late hour, not some rowdy, noisy, nightclub with this delusional skank screeching at him to PERFORM ... As usual this was for her own gain, it has not enriched this young man ( with a mental age of 7 ) life ... there are organisations, who do throw evenings for people with disabilities with a nightclub theme, it is catered for properly to accommodate, to make sure those going enjoy the experience safely ... that would have been more suited if she genuinely wanted this ... Im sure the 6 grand fee, is going to be well spent on her 60th holiday this year, and a visit yet AGAIN to the plastic surgeon ... guaranteed its all been booked already ... THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT WITH HER .... BB rightly got 2 and a half years inside yesterday ... would be nice to see her being led down those court steps with the same guilty verdict!! ... WE LIVE IN HOPE!!🤷‍♀️👊👊

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You really think they said but if you do choose to go you are putting yourself at risk of getting an illness that could make you seriously ill, or even worse lose your life and if they didn’t say that why not because it’s a fact of Harvey going somewhere like that atm. As for saying ‘whether he made the right decision is immaterial’ is shocking, it could cost him his life so it’s far from immaterial. To make an informed decision you have to have all the facts.
That’s how the system works I’m not saying I agree with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Perhaps Harvey is an ambassador for people with disabilities. He is so young. His mother will most certainly die before him, and he needs financial assistance so he doesn’t end up in some terrible home or group home somewhere in the future.
Going by the BorisBecker trial, and hiding of cash and assets. Price most certainly needs to have her finances and trips, gifts etc logged for her future bankruptcy trial. Harvey finances, now he is of age need to have a separate non relation power of attorney. A person who has been through a bankruptcy can’t be that person.
I wouldn’t be so sure his mother will die before him, some people seem to forget Covid still kills especially those vulnerable and over 1500 people lost their lives to it just last week.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Sorry I disagree people need to speak out otherwise how do you ever expect life to improve for vulnerable people and children? As for them ‘being aware’ it’s not good enough, look at all the things that have come to light after children have lost their lives to parents, carers etc and how they’ve been let down by the powers that be. There are suppose to be services to protect those vulnerable paid for by us the tax payers, they’re clearly not doing their job properly so I don’t think we should assume it’s being taken seriously.
I notice shrvtagged harveys carer in on first msg but i didn't see her in any of the posts or videos, would have thought she would have been by his side

Reactions: 7
There is something brewing Rita,must be..wonder if it’s court case coming up..it’s weird nowhere to be seen but is there.🤔
so this sideshow started at 9.30? but she didnt turn up till after midnight? i dont believe there arnt any ticket holders who arnt pissed off with her lateness..............or she just didnt sell enough tickets? it will be interesting to see how she goes with her plasterclasses next week

Reactions: 13
That’s how the system works I’m not saying I agree with it.
If that truly is the case the system is not fit for purpose, we know enough now about Covid to do better especially where the vulnerable are concerned, there really are no excuses.

She’s using Harvey at these clubs until she can use Princess…
Surprised a jet setter like Ryan would want to be involved with this but maybe he’s planning their next holiday off the back of the £6k payday…👀

Reactions: 23
I notice shrvtagged harveys carer in on first msg but i didn't see her in any of the posts or videos, would have thought she would have been by his side
She won’t post Harvey carer as she pretends she has zero support with Harvey

Reactions: 25
Woods with his " i dont want to be here look" and why cant harvey be dressed a bit better pure lazyness on her part
They only met up with harvey outside the event. Think he was sitting outside in car with the 2 Craig's etc for a good while waiting on her arriving

She won’t post Harvey carer as she pretends she has zero support with Harvey
She did tag her on her IG message when they set off in car, . Probably thinks most folk won't know who she is ,

• Wow
Crawl posed with KP and Harvey in the car park.
Wow, just WOW 😳 she's desperately trying to flog the wholesome happy family tit...Crawl's a great 'daddy' blah blah blah. Crawl clearly doesn't want to be there or be involved in the whole tit show. And Harvey clearly has absolutely no clue what the hell is going on.

I can't bring myself to watch the video of him in the club because I'll cry. I cannot believe they actually had a booth set up with a train set, squash & some bleeping frog toy. Drag him into the booth, in front of everyone to cheer & take pics. I am at an absolute loss as to how ANYONE in this day & age can think that's acceptable. I actually feel sick. What next? Back to locking people in stocks & throwing rotten fruit/veg at them?

He has been treated at entertainment for a baying crowd. That is not okay. That is wrong, VERY wrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t know what’s more disturbing Harvey’s club night meet and greet or Katie’s healed crocs ..
She's so fickle as well, she HATED Crocs, then she saw her trendy young hairdresser wearing them then buys some. Beyond sad. No balls to wear what she wants, no style or fashion sense whatsoever. Sheep. 🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.