Katie Price #162 We’re sick to death of Katie’s yammer, shove the vile toad in the slammer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo there

Saw someone posting that Kieran was stupid reporting KP to police for Jett having no seatbelt , not on here . I think hes at point now absolutely no point asking her anything now as she does, or doesn't do, exactly what she wants. Quick Google of KP kids no seatbelt. I did not include Harvey as I don't know if he has any medical exemption, but I would doubt it.
She really doesn't give one tiny little tit does she 😒🙄😕🙁☹😤😡

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She would sell her soul to Satan for cash and publicity. So poor Harvey don’t stand a chance.
Would he be served an alcoholic drink I wonder? It's not against the law to sell alcohol to people with intellectual disabilities.

Wonder is it Katie or is it Sophie controlling the mrharveyprice instagram account.
I'm surprised his college haven't stopped this event going ahead for his well being

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
He's all she has left to play the sympathy card, because as long as you have a disabled child you'll get pity from people and they'll feel it makes you a "hero", no matter what you do
Believe me not all parents with a disabled child want pity or to be seen as a hero. Most just want the best for their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 47
No doubt she is only bringing Harvey along, so she can claim, HE was paid for the PA, not her and then she pockets the cash, Harvey won’t see a penny. She knows the owner of the club I believe.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Would he be served an alcoholic drink I wonder? It's not against the law to sell alcohol to people with intellectual disabilities.

Wonder is it Katie or is it Sophie controlling the mrharveyprice instagram account.
It'll be KP for sure. I'm just waiting for her to drag him along to her next court case if she is seriously worried about being jailed. 'Please don't jail my mummy I need her and love her so much'.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Believe me not all parents with a disabled child want pity or to be seen as a hero. Most just want the best for their kids
Oh we know this, don't worry. It's just this witch who can't function without her pity party these days! 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Well for one thing Katie you are not supposed to 'look' at your satnav while driving, just listen to it! But of course doubtless YOU were rabbiting on and on and distracting her. Plus remind us again, how many driving convictions has your sister got versus you? Oh yes, that's right, NONE! At least you were wearing a seatbelt this time for a change. Although it's kind of telling that your sister doesn't know her way to and from your childrens house without the use of a satnav, or you for that matter. Why don't YOU give her directions?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Let’s hope the good news is the judge recalled her and has sent her to prison,and by game changer she means she’s someone’s witch in there and her new role will be the game changer ie when they finished one game on the PS4 she has to change it to a new one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well there was a rumour going around when she was pregnant that Kieran wasn't the father. I mean she looks just like him, but can quite believe her capable of that!
That was about Jett, not Bunny, as he's the elder. She didn't know it was Keiran's until after he was born and they did a dna test, there was a crossover between her previous fella and Keiran, quelle surprise 🤷‍♂️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It'll be KP for sure. I'm just waiting for her to drag him along to her next court case if she is seriously worried about being jailed. 'Please don't jail my mummy I need her and love her so much'.
Don’t give her ideas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Getting ready for Harv’s unwanted big night out in Halifax tomorrow. Just what Harv needs, a night out in a dump of a nightclub with granny fanny Price.
Not that I wish in any way anything to happen to harvey but i really pray something happens to cause an outcry and she is crucified for taking him there

Maybe someones bought one of her OF pics at last

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has she been to a nightclub since meeting this fella? She has form for getting stupidly drunk, showing her boobs, flirting with young boys and making an absolute t*at of herself previously. I can’t imagine Carl being quite so forgiving like the others have in the past! She’s got no stop button when it comes to alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Or he might say "duck off bleep" 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Woo hoo I love it do you love it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 FFS 🤣🤣 Please God let her be going on pantomime MMA taking Aisleyne place 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Any media on here looking for a story post that her 'fans' want her on it ... PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏all of us would watch her get a smacking ... Even a coreoghraphed pantomime one 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woo hoo I love it do you love it 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 FFS 🤣🤣 Please God let her be going on pantomime MMA taking Aisleyne place 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Any media on here looking for a story post that her 'fans' want her on it ... PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏all of us would watch her get a smacking ... Even a coreoghraphed pantomime one 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
MMA says Aisleyne will be back training soon….

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.