katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's definitely got a loose screw, but they won't find it in her feet! Try the other end of her body!

Reactions: 14
I’ve had several. You don’t get offered sedation. She is truly a rotten to the core piece of work

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 24
Think it's a case of trying the injections first , give them cpl months then if that doesn't work they will do an exploratory operation ,

So who thinks she is in hospital tomorrow?
Nope if she only had steroid injections yesterday, which is what she says on her post on fb, no way will they operate for at least 3 months. I've had loads of these injections and minimum of 3mths before they do surgery

Reactions: 17
Whaaaaaaattttttt????
I’m just catching up.., are you serious? I think my head is gonna explode!

Picture of Melt for you and melt meaning xxView attachment 1212665
Ah, thanks so much Pom Bear - I sooo get it now! You should really be an illustrator for Ladybird books! Or, any other great, successful brand!

Reactions: 11
Surely if you are going to use medical reasons to get out of jail time or community service it has to be backed up with medical reports?

Reactions: 17
Oh gosh, so sorry for her situation. Yes, i can agree with you so much about KP. Much love

Reactions: 10

I’d say at least we can vote for her to do every trial but the cunt will probably be ruled out on “medical grounds”
in the article i read, it said the format was slightly different and there would not be any public voting for trials.

Reactions: 6
Yeah WHOOHOO, I LOVE it!!!!
Do you LOVE it!?!?!?

I’ll just twiddle my thumbs, and er, wait my turn, like most un narcissistic peeps rather than be a fucking TwatCunt.

Reactions: 10
Katie is smarter than most think. All the crazyness is deliberate. Its a winning formula to stay in the news

I’m getting so fucking fucked of with this cunt,doing my head in,surely the fucking red tops knows what a liar she is,Sink boy go get your fucking dick dipped in acid you cunt.Love to see the acid work on his wee dick.Cunt.
Haaaaa!!!haaaa! Haaa!

Can someone explain to me how to react with something other than a ‘like’? Cos, I don’t fucking know and I’d kinda like to be a bit different occasionally!

Reactions: 7
Well hopefully she doesn't use her feet to get out of masterclasses. I emailed said thinking of buying tickets for 5th may, but as cpl of people I was gonna get tickets for are moving abroad , I needed to know if classes are cancelled will they be able to get cash refunds as will not be here to attend any rescheduled dates . Here's the reply from, NO REFUNDS . So if they decide to cancel whole lot and reschedule till next year, too bad , . Surely this is not legal

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Wow!!! I mean, that’s really telling it - although I am supposing that perhaps it wasn’t actually shown on tv? Which is such a shame cos maybe she’d have been outta our brains, sight and lives looong ago.

Reactions: 11
Haaaaa!!!haaaa! Haaa!

Can someone explain to me how to react with something other than a ‘like’? Cos, I don’t fucking know and I’d kinda like to be a bit different occasionally!
press on the like and hold it down, then more options come up and slide your finger across

It‘s currently 3 days before op in my NHS Trust, I’ve no idea what covid rules now apply in private healthcare, but I’d be surprised if they don’t also require a PCR test, similar in length to ours.
Don’t you also need to self isolate for at least 7 days. Not be coming back from a flight from Spain

Reactions: 7
Knocked this up before I pop into town and hopefully don’t bump into Skank.
An IG post that shows Skank expressing what she really loves, Happy Friday Tattlers, don’t let the C*nt get ya down….

View attachment 1213030
That’s just damn scarey!!!

They will take from the hand if they can't find a vein in the arm. It usually happens to the elderly when their veins recede, but dehydration etc can cause issues, too. It's bloody sore. lol
Hmmm, also hard to find in people who inject themselves.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.