katie price #159 are they off? are they on? nobody cares, it's all a con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuck offfffff
She's posting like Britney here, making out she's had hardship like her and no freedom!!
No.... you face like chopped liver bastard!!!!
You lost your kids coz your a vile, selfish bitch.
As if I couldn't hate her more.
Cunt

Attachments

Reactions: 34
When I post about mine, the words "wee shite" and "jesus suffering fuck" are commonly used. I do love him, but I can't have him knowing about it...he'll just use against me when he's a teen.

Reactions: 51
At least J & B back with KH. Lambs fur is a new one on me. Aren’t they covered in wool

Reactions: 21
When I post about mine, the words "wee shite" and "jesus suffering fuck" are commonly used. I do love him, but I can't have him knowing about it...he'll just use against me when he's a teen.
I hear you.I spent two weeks in the USA trying to bond with my 3 year old grandson.Didnt know who to call first, Nanny McPhee or an exorcist.
Thank God for Paw Patrol.
I adore him, but crikey, he is hard work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Bet he's knocking one out for the "fans" at this very moment.
Our youngest is about to conclude a run of 10, twelve hours shifts of maintenance and yet this SB is making his living wanking for £4.14 ago?
There's something seriously wrong with people who see that as a way to earn a living but it also appears to be a common denominator where her men are concerned.
I use the term 'men' with some caution here, thank fuck were not at war and depending on these wankers for our future safety.

Reactions: 28
Look at the colour of them, even the laces are manky

Reactions: 24
Trying to find out what fur they are - one site I have found (Deplop) is saying Rabbit Fur...

And another saying rabbit fur

and another - lamb fur my arse

Reactions: 22
Who's gonna be pushing Skanky's wheelchair into court next week whilst she looks to be in pain and is sporting pink Crocs?! AFP or SB?
I've just remembered her pathetic attempt at limping when she was at court wearing that blue immersion heater cover coat. Never saw her doing it again after that. Fucking fraud she is.

Reactions: 31
It's the 'my best friend' ones that really grind my gears. No, it's a fucking child and you are the adult!
It’s the “Mini Me” that does it for me - the truth is that the only one of her kids that resembles her is Harvey - their faces are very similar - the other 4 definitely take more genes from their fathers side, thank god.

Reactions: 29
Seeing as someones reported my IG account, most likely KP or her minions.. can someone take one for the team and see what this announcement is at 7.30?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.