Katie Price #155 Court next week, what shall I plea? Oh I'll pretend I have poorly feet and PTSD...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does worry me that her court case isn't showing and now she is showing herself in (allegedly) Carl's car. Suddenly back liking each other's posts too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I find it really sad that a middle age woman puts all these stupid filters on her pictures which make her look ridiculous. Why not just accept the fact your getting older, and you can’t compete with twenty somethings. Grow up, and move on.
You keep forgetting that she's been a top model for 25 years and had 5 children, is 43 and still fit and can compete with 18 year olds.
All natural, no filters, it's all to do with the lighting and the pose.
Bewful, really bewful!

Matron is it time for my pills and where are my glasses?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
If Piers Morgan actually believes all that ‘great mum’ and ‘honest’ bollocks he’s even more of a moron than I thought he was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
You keep forgetting that she's been a top model for 25 years and had 5 children, is 43 and still fit and can compete with 18 year olds.
All natural, no filters, it's all to do with the lighting and the pose.
Bewful, really bewful!

Matron is it time for my pills and where are my glasses?
Nearly wet myself with this 😅 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done @DC16
So Lisa thinks price is a really nice person 🤔

Plus they were talking about price breaking her trotters on holiday whilst on a half mile walk in wales. Really, I thought price couldn’t walk more than 5 steps blah blah blah
I meant to say well done @DC16 at the thread title 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Might be on the last thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ But Piers has gone for the jugular here 👏🏻

Katie Price, wake the f**k up pretty damn sharpish and pull yourself together for your kids, says Piers Morgan

Hes left out that she doesnt have custody of any of the 5 children.
I wonder why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Katie Price, wake the f**k up pretty damn sharpish and pull yourself together for your kids, says Piers Morgan

Ooooft he has gone for the jugular, basically calling her out as a reckless alcoholic and drug user. Awesome 👏🏻

Another silly post
And above all don’t listen to the genius that is the milky bar geeza 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Agree with all he said apart from the 'good mother' part.. about time someone came out and said what we all think.

Reactions: 45

Bloody Hell, even Piers has turned, quite shocked, his silence on her antics has always been weird, can’t stand the man myself, but interesting to see he’s actually addressed her dreadful behaviour.

Piers ain’t held back much in this article, pretty scathing all round. Skanky will not like this one bit, Piers deciding to finally unleash on her even though she’s someone who he calls a friend, shows he’s decided enough is enough now….Woo Hoo, we gotta be loving this, the net is closing Skanky. 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Even Morgan cant ignore the stupid witch "buying" a supercar

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Someone on the previous thread said that it looked like she is sitting in Creepy Crawly’s car. And just like that, Daily Fail confirms it. AND the peekaboo ring is in place! Anyone surprised?

Reactions: 34
Bloody Hell, even Piers has turned, quite shocked, his silence on her antics has always been weird, can’t stand the man myself, but interesting to see he’s actually addressed her dreadful behaviour.

Piers ain’t held back much in this article, pretty scathing all round. Skanky will not like this one bit, Piers deciding to finally unleash on her even though she’s someone who he calls a friend, shows he’s decided enough is enough now….Woo Hoo, we gotta be loving this, the net is closing Skanky. 🥳
He said she looks as unhealthy as her bank account (or words to that effect) 🤣 mic drop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This article by Piers is going to hurt Katie...brilliant! Expect a meltdown in 5, 4, 3, 2.....
I hope she doesn't disappoint🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

He's still spinning the 'great mother' line though. Sickening. And saying she had no help from Dwight. Great mothers don't go on drink and drugs benders Piers! And then get in a gar and drive!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
There's a real paucity of illuminous pink cut and shut rovers on the open roads of Britain right now. Surely there's a gap in the market...
Another pink gap we dont want to see from the Pwiyceee... 😳😜
I think the gap you're referring to is a pink Grand Canyon. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great title @DC16 I love it! Do you love it? Woo hoo 🥴

Recap, she's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's bought a vile pink Ferrari apparently. Although the 'designer' has now said there are details to be finalised. Which means she probably hasn't bought it & they're both desperate for attention. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Boyson stayed in the same tacky sex dungeon as her a week later. This apparently means they are back together. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's apparently filming something at the beach. How very exciting...... not really. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Whilst filming she wore a disgusting green tracksuit in size huge fat bastard & resembled a homeless junkie. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's on the beg for shite to chuck in her crappy bags for her plaster classes. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She allegedly had J & B for an hour this week & lovingly prepared a load of frozen veg, overcooked spuds & called it a roast. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She posted a pic from hospital. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Barfbum anyone? She has tit loads for sale. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares 🥱🥱😴😴

I don't think I've missed anything 🤔
🤣🤣 Pink that is the best recap ever 🤣 I have tears running down my legs 🤣🤣💦🦵🦵

You missed out NO-ONE F*CKING CARES !!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Hope this opens a sore point and she retaliates. We need some fireworks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hey all! I’m back. Soz for sojourn but had an accident and been MIA. So, am posting while recovering. WTAF is going on? Those nails and the ring? I mean, what?
Hope you’re all ok anyway.
She’s still a bleep
Oh no, hope you are ok and it was nothing too serious? At least you can catch up while recovering!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.