Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Great title @DC16 I love it! Do you love it? Woo hoo 🥴

Recap, she's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's bought a vile pink Ferrari apparently. Although the 'designer' has now said there are details to be finalised. Which means she probably hasn't bought it & they're both desperate for attention. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Boyson stayed in the same tacky sex dungeon as her a week later. This apparently means they are back together. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's apparently filming something at the beach. How very exciting...... not really. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Whilst filming she wore a disgusting green tracksuit in size huge fat bastard & resembled a homeless junkie. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's on the beg for shite to chuck in her crappy bags for her plaster classes. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She allegedly had J & B for an hour this week & lovingly prepared a load of frozen veg, overcooked spuds & called it a roast. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She posted a pic from hospital. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Barfbum anyone? She has shit loads for sale. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares 🥱🥱😴😴

I don't think I've missed anything 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

DC16

VIP Member
Someone said this about one of Carl’s OF videos
The video of him w***ing into the sink is disgusting. His cum is yellow and looks like jelly/frog spawn looks like his got an sti or something it made me feel sick
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Just thought I'd air my views on KH, as a single father to 2 lads, (both in their 20's now and in their own homes) if I could have made a fortune by jabbing something up my balloon knot to give my kids a decent life then I'd be walking like John Wayne now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Might be on the last thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ But Piers has gone for the jugular here 👏🏻

Katie Price, wake the f**k up pretty damn sharpish and pull yourself together for your kids, says Piers Morgan

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

DC16

VIP Member
So allegedly they never split, (like we didn’t already know) they told social services that so she could see the kids. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Ekathrina

VIP Member
If Piers Morgan actually believes all that ‘great mum’ and ‘honest’ bollocks he’s even more of a moron than I thought he was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Don't forget to buy this as well Cole with your wankomatic purchase ..it will restore sinks to there original condition 😀 x.

Resizer_16186144616460.jpg

Resizer_16183310363220.jpg

Bloody hell that was quick ! 😂😂
It's from my pics I made March last year for the Lauren Goodger thread 😄😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Having read through my recap at the beginning of the thread, I feel the need to make it absolutely clear that SHE IS A BORING CUNT & NOBODY CARES 😁

The only thing we care about is her being bought to justice for something, ANYTHING. She should not be allowed to continue to destroy lives with no fucks given.

I hope faking a break up to get access to her kids for 10 minutes was worth it. It certainly didn't look like it was worth it for B. It makes me wonder what's happening behind the scenes.
She's already accidentally told us that social services have given custody to the dad's.
Until slapgate she had them maybe twice a week & they did sleepover.
Since slapgate contact has been limited to maybe once a month with supervision? And definitely with no Crawl.
After the accusation of harassment against Michelle there seems to have been no access until this week's happy family roast boiled to death veg & an unhappy looking B 😢. Still no Crawl as they had 'broken up'.
Was access allowed as they had 'broken up' & has HE lied about admitted to sending texts/letters? This could also go some way to explain her name not being on court listings for Tuesday. But she has already been charged so would him lying & saying "it weren't me Dolly, it wer me wot dun it" throw a spanner in the works?

How the hell to K & M deal with the vile Skank & how it affects the kids?? Honestly, I couldn't handle it. "Well kids, you know how mummy decided to not see you because she'd rather be with Crawl? That's changed a bit now. Crawl isn't mummy's boyfriend now so you can go & have tea with her. It'll be fine, he won't be there so you don't need to be frightened. Nanny Amy will be there to keep you safe". After visit "oh, sorry kids, it seems Crawl is mummy's boyfriend again. So you won't be able to see her again for a while because she'd rather be with him than you. And she might get into trouble for some naughty things she said to Michelle. But looking at the pic & video that mummy put on Itsasham it seems that you weren't happy to be there Bunny. Where were you Jett?".
And no doubt hours of gently trying to reassure them of any poison she'd dripped into them in that short visit 😢.
I can't stand it. She's a disgusting poisonous witch. She does not deserve those children in any way at all.
I bloody HATE her soooooooooo much. I hope her next shit is a porcupine 😡
And thus concludes my sermon....thanks for reading Krustie's 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Yel

Chatty Member
Guys, can you just report if a poster is being disruptive and we'll deal with it.

Tattle isn't somewhere for arguments with each other, the rules are to respectfully disagree and not to police other people. This isn't Mumsnet or 4chan where people delight in tearing others down.

It only benefits Katie if we're arguing with each other or announcing we won't post because of a poster.

Thanks, now best to get back on topic :)

• Heart
Reactions: 67

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Bless, I agree with what you say but I have to get this off my chest, and you can scroll past me if this offends you but:
' saying what I wanted too' and
' those she owes money too' really grinds my gears.
Sorry x
Are you two different people?
In the day you are adorable but at night you become mean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

President_Butthead

Great title @DC16 I love it! Do you love it? Woo hoo 🥴

Recap, she's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's bought a vile pink Ferrari apparently. Although the 'designer' has now said there are details to be finalised. Which means she probably hasn't bought it & they're both desperate for attention. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Boyson stayed in the same tacky sex dungeon as her a week later. This apparently means they are back together. She's such a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's apparently filming something at the beach. How very exciting...... not really. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Whilst filming she wore a disgusting green tracksuit in size huge fat bastard & resembled a homeless junkie. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She's on the beg for shite to chuck in her crappy bags for her plaster classes. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She allegedly had J & B for an hour this week & lovingly prepared a load of frozen veg, overcooked spuds & called it a roast. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

She posted a pic from hospital. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares.

Barfbum anyone? She has shit loads for sale. She's a boring cunt & nobody cares 🥱🥱😴😴

I don't think I've missed anything 🤔
Loved the recap but - I think you missed the bit about She's a boring cunt & nobody cares 🤣🤣🤣 cant be said often enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
The Piers Morgan piece is the first stage of the rehabilitate Katie Price trick.
Expect a visit to hotel Priory as she realises the error of her ways, the enablers asking for privacy and the'one' returning to the love of his life.
Numerous pap shots out shopping daily and stories about the good old MH, two or three weeks later, bingo, out comes the new improved Katie Price!
Can't attend court because of her MH, or do CS because everyone can see the dreadful state of her life, as you see in the media so kindly told by Piers.
How could anyone want this poor wee lass to suffer?
Cue exclusives with Lorraines growler and marriage, babies and more bullshit.
Rinse, repeat forever.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Might be on the last thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ But Piers has gone for the jugular here 👏🏻

Katie Price, wake the f**k up pretty damn sharpish and pull yourself together for your kids, says Piers Morgan

Bloody Hell, even Piers has turned, quite shocked, his silence on her antics has always been weird, can’t stand the man myself, but interesting to see he’s actually addressed her dreadful behaviour.

Piers ain’t held back much in this article, pretty scathing all round. Skanky will not like this one bit, Piers deciding to finally unleash on her even though she’s someone who he calls a friend, shows he’s decided enough is enough now….Woo Hoo, we gotta be loving this, the net is closing Skanky. 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61