Katie Price #155 Court next week, what shall I plea? Oh I'll pretend I have poorly feet and PTSD...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title @DC16 I love it! Do you love it? Woo hoo 🥴

Recap, she's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's bought a vile pink Ferrari apparently. Although the 'designer' has now said there are details to be finalised. Which means she probably hasn't bought it & they're both desperate for attention. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Boyson stayed in the same tacky sex dungeon as her a week later. This apparently means they are back together. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's apparently filming something at the beach. How very exciting...... not really. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Whilst filming she wore a disgusting green tracksuit in size huge fat bastard & resembled a homeless junkie. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's on the beg for shite to chuck in her crappy bags for her plaster classes. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She allegedly had J & B for an hour this week & lovingly prepared a load of frozen veg, overcooked spuds & called it a roast. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She posted a pic from hospital. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Barfbum anyone? She has tit loads for sale. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares 🥱🥱😴😴

I don't think I've missed anything 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For those asking on the previous thread what court is it, she originally attended Horsham Magistrates when the original restraining order was made. Perhaps she has to appear there. 🤔

Reactions: 25
I just had to come on here after seeing her stories and ask - Who the F is buying those horrendous bath bombs she is selling?
The donut shaped ones have hundreds and thousands on top of them!!! Who the hell wants to sit in a bath with a load of floaty bits going to places they really shouldn’t be going?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Recap, she's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's not wearing the 50 billionty engagement ring. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's bought a vile pink Ferrari apparently. Although the 'designer' has now said there are details to be finalised. Which means she probably hasn't bought it & they're both desperate for attention. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Boyson stayed in the same tacky sex dungeon as her a week later. This apparently means they are back together. She's such a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's apparently filming something at the beach. How very exciting...... not really. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Whilst filming she wore a disgusting green tracksuit in size huge fat bastard & resembled a homeless junkie. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She's on the beg for shite to chuck in her crappy bags for her plaster classes. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

She allegedly had J & B for an hour this week & lovingly prepared a load of frozen veg, overcooked spuds & called it a roast. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares.

Barfbum anyone? She has tit loads for sale. She's a boring bleep & nobody cares 🥱🥱😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Loved the recap but - I think you missed the bit about She's a boring bleep & nobody cares 🤣🤣🤣 cant be said often enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I do believe she maybe in one of Cole’s cars….. got her chauffeur back…
Porsche Panamera
@Pink Squirrel love your recap 🤣🤣🤣

Seat belt????
We called it yesterday, and this is the troof in black and white… BUT she’s making it obvious, clearly for headlines. Smug witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
In other news ..

Sorry you have to register to read, text below

Tennis legend Boris Becker has been found guilty of four charges under the Insolvency Act after giving bankruptcy officials the "runaround" over missing trophies.

The six-time Grand Slam champion, 54, was accused of hiding millions of pounds worth of assets, including two Wimbledon trophies, to avoid paying his debts.

Becker, who won 49 singles titles in 77 finals over 16 years, was also acquitted of a further 20 counts relating to his 2017 bankruptcy at Southwark Crown Court on Friday.

He has been bailed ahead of sentencing on 29 April. Offenders can face prison sentences of up to six years or a heavy fine.

Former world number one Becker was declared bankrupt on June 21 2017 over an unpaid loan of more than £3 million on his estate in Mallorca, Spain.

The German national, who has lived in the UK since 2012, claimed he had cooperated with trustees tasked with securing his assets, even offering up his wedding ring, and had acted on expert advice.

Becker, who was supported throughout the trial by his partner Lilian de Carvalho Monteiro, was found guilty of four charges, including removal of property, two counts of failing to disclose estate and concealing debt.

Some of his trophies were auctioned off for £700,000 to pay his debts and he has made various appeals to try to locate them, jurors at the trial heard earlier this week.

Major tennis associations, halls of fame and museums are among the places that have been contacted, but Becker said he is “not in a better position today” to say where they are.

The prizes include two of his three Wimbledon men’s singles trophies, his 1992 Olympic gold medal, Australian Open trophies from 1991 and 1996, the President’s Cup from 1985 and 1989, his 1989 Davis Cup trophy and a Davis Cup gold coin which he won in 1988.

Becker is also accused of hiding 1.13 million euro (about £950,000) from the sale of a Mercedes car dealership he owned in Germany.

The money is said to have been paid into his Boris Becker Private Office Ltd business account, which he used as a “piggy bank” to pay personal expenses, such as his children’s school fees, the court was told.

Becker is also said to have transferred hundreds of thousands of pounds to other accounts, including those of his ex-wife Barbara Becker and estranged wife Sharlely “Lilly” Becker.

He also allegedly failed to declare two German properties, as well as his interest in a £2.25 million flat in Chelsea, west London, occupied by his daughter Anna Ermakova, and hid an 825,000 euro (almost £700,000) bank loan as well as shares in a tech firm.

Jurors previously heard Becker’s bankruptcy resulted from a 4.6 million euro (£3.85 million) loan from private bank Arbuthnot Latham in 2013, and £1.2 million, with a 25% interest rate, borrowed from British businessman John Caudwell the following year.

The court heard the former world number one earned a “vast amount” of money, winning about 50 million US dollars (about £38 million) in prize money and sponsorship deals.

But Becker, who went on to coach current tennis star Novak Djokovic, said his earnings “reduced dramatically” following his retirement in 1999.

He said he was involved in an “expensive divorce” from ex-wife Barbara Becker in 2001, involving high maintenance payments to their two sons, and had to support his daughter Anna Ermakova and her mother, in a deal which included a £2.5 million Chelsea flat.

German national Becker, who was resident in Monte Carlo and Switzerland before moving to the UK in 2012, said he had “expensive lifestyle commitments”.

He also owed the Swiss authorities five million francs (about £4 million) and separately just under one million euro (more than £800,000) in liabilities over a conviction for tax evasion and attempted tax evasion in Germany in 2002.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Yep, that's the interior of a Panamera.
So, it's either an old pic (she's hidden the new naff tatts) or she's back with him chauffering her around.
She's playing silly games - she could have quite easily hidden the Porsche marque on the headrest, although the seat leather and seat belt holder on the frame behind her are also giveaways.

Reactions: 26
you might have missed out the bit that she hasn't done her CS because She's a boring bleep & doesn't care

• Haha
Reactions: 30

You missed something, they're both successful business women, KP is a successful bankrupt to the tune of £3,200,000 and Lisa Whoever with her successful business running at a successful loss with a load of dodgy old puke-pink bangers she's trying to offload to any thick mug she can con flatter scam considers high-profile and successful enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.