Katie Price #154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bunny is so sweet and cute. J and B always look so happy and relaxed, none of this stupid pouting either, thank god!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Photos from Apollo's Christening...
I saw some photos Michelle put on her Facebook story. Why does she not wear clothes that flatter she shape? Bunny did a reading, lovely speaking voice. Then Michele shared a very irritating reel of all of Apollo’s gift bags, with her speaking at 0mph in with the girlie vocal fry thing going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I saw some photos Michelle put on her Facebook story. Why does she not wear clothes that flatter she shape? Bunny did a reading, lovely speaking voice. Then Michele shared a very irritating reel of all of Apollo’s gift bags, with her speaking at 0mph in with the girlie vocal fry thing going on.
This is a Katie Price thread. If you want to slag Michelle off after all she does bringing Skankys children up, and raising them to be healthy, kind and happy children, then start a Michelle thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
Her next move is so predictable.
She will be looking for reality stars like Ashley Cain, Jack Tweed, Arg or any other Towie or Love Island star to get with to generate headlines..

With her usual outrageous comments

He is bigger than my exs🙄
He is better in bed🙄
He is the first man to buy me something
Im going to have a baby now....repeat..🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Then it all goes Pete Tong.

Because it seems the reality is she is only out to make Peter jealous.

She has to sort herself out.

She is the problem here.

I dont think Carl was good for her and he was in it for the fame game. She was a foot on the ladder.

He will probably be on the usual reality shows (Big Brother, Im a Celeb and Towie most likely) and rinsing stories when he gets the chance🙄

She actually needs off social media, the public eye and living in rehab somewhere out of the country for at least 3 months. She needs a psychiatrist, go off grid, ditch alcohol and drugs and do whatever it takes to be a better person, mum and leave the celebrity world behind.

Find the real world.

Reactions: 71
She will be looking for reality stars like Ashley Cain, Jack Tweed, Arg or any other Towie or Love Island star to get with to generate headlines..

He is better in bed🙄

She is the problem here.

I dont think Carl was good for her and he was in it for the fame game. She was a foot on the ladder.

He will probably be on the usual reality shows (Big Brother, Im a Celeb and Towie most likely) and rinsing stories when he gets the chance🙄

She actually needs off social media, the public eye and living in rehab somewhere out of the country for at least 3 months. She needs a psychiatrist, go off grid, ditch alcohol and drugs and do whatever it takes to be a better person, mum and leave the celebrity world behind.

Find the real world.
You forgot he puts me in my place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
This is a Katie Price thread. If you want to slag Michelle off after all she does bringing Skankys children up, and raising them to be healthy, kind and happy children, then start a Michelle thread.
👏🏻 👏🏻 Agreed

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I thought Michelle looked lovely🤷‍♀️. Kieran certainly upgraded there.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

He is better in bed🙄

She is the problem here.

Find the real world.
It shows her immaturity as well that she thinks those are things to 'get' someone with, rather than saying things like they weren't compatible or they were abusive or whatever. It's always insulting their penis or sex skills or money and then she wonders why the next guy swoops in waving his willy and flashing the cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think that nude dress looks great on Michelle.
If thats what you are talking about. I think she has a lovely curvy shape that looks real.as opposed to the surgically modofied guitar shaped figures we are use to seeing.

I think Michelle is attractive and furthermore a wonderful partner to Kieran and the kids.

She has shown diginity and strength having to put up with targeted poor behaviour when she is the innocent party.

Can you imagine what it must be like to live with that negative drama😖😵💫
Its draining. Scary and probably caused all manner of anxiety 😫

She should be praised for what she has done as a parent, partner and person.
No one Kieran is smitten.
She has my admiration 🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 105
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Thanks to @WhiteOrchid for the thread title!!!

Prev thread here:

Recap: still weapons grade c***ts!!
Ahhh I'm honoured! I lOVE IT DO YOU LOVE IT HARV? OMG I LOVE ITTTT WOOOHOOO 🥳

*proceeds to cackle like a coked-up crazed version of Catherine Tate's Nan character*

Long time lurker on the KP threads for quite a while, you guys are legendary. THE best thread on Tattle by far 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Her poor broken feet. That poor girl. No wonder she can’t do her community service 😡
I hope the probation service see those pictures! I doubt the court will be impressed at her next hearing, to see that she is not in the slightest bit remorseful in what she did. I’m sure she could get a taxi to wherever her cs is, seeing as she has lost her chauffeur. She is bound to take a chance with driving again, so any locals, be ready to get photographic evidence 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This creature has just come up on my FB feed , no idea who / what it is ….. but the first comment - not by me I hasten to add- was “ Katie Price?” 🤣🤣🤣
that is gross. is this a real person? I cant tell. if so, how can people really think this is a good look???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.