Katie Price #154 Carl is finally free from the trollop, but for £3.50 you can see a bollock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
More old crap from the Skum, it's got bin liner troosers on, hehe

Out of curiosity I shoved a cushion up my shirt to replicate that hilarious profile, you should try it sometime as it's really weird , I don't think she realises how deformed and abnormal it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I see her latest trend is to have a bit of hair sticking out, I’m sure it will catch on 🙄
The cockatiel look is back. She looks gross & off her face🤮🙈🙀

Photos from Apollo's Christening...
They all look really happy. Jett and Bunny are safe and well looked after with K & M. Great photo🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 49
More old crap from the Skum, it's got bin liner troosers on, hehe

That hair is just absolutely dreadful! It’s thin, ratty and just looks so cheap! I thought extensions were supposed to give thickness and volume as well as adding length. I think she would probably look so much better if she just ditched them for a nice bob and went back to her dark colour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Photos from Apollo's Christening...
I look at this and think he stretches his arse cheeks apart for a living. What a way to make money when youve got children. I wonder if butt and Jenny will get bullied about it. Kids can be merciless.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.