Katie Price #153 C'mon Coal spill some tea you don't want KP to make a bigger fool of thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see The Sun are running story about Kieran having Katie's ex manager/PR?? As godmother for Apollo, if true Pwicey better stay away from the white stuff or she might breach restraining order again

Reactions: 22
anyonethink if this split is real Katie is keeping the ring because,she paid for it or because it is really only worth 50 quid so he can not be arsed to argue for it back
It's definitely not worth anywhere near the £50,000 she claimed it was.

Reactions: 19
It's not like the RSPCA will go round anytime soon. It's really sad no one will step in, not even family members! Surely there not scared of her? Really wish people would stop paying her attention and trying to say nice things about her, with hopes that she will 'come around'. Something needs to be done to help these animals and she needs punishing for animal cruelty. It's so sad and horrifying.

Reactions: 30
So, I'm curious as to why KP Equestrian is allowed to exist when her last horsey line has been written off by the courts? Looking at the crap range she is advertising for kids it's another big fail. People who have horses spend a lot on livery, tack, blacksmith etc. I would not in a million years think of buying any of her cheap rubbish. Notice when she actually ever goes out for a hack she's kitted out in all of the best equestrian gear, last post of her out for a hack was with the poor little dog tucked into her jacket, Blade running wild all over the road and Cole running behind her to take the staged pics. I really hope that idiot has woken up now!

Reactions: 22
Awww look at Sid
I never tire of lovely Sid xx.

All good my friend, hope you are too. Been keeping up with your Skanky pics & little Sid, thank you as always for brightening our day.

Keep up the good work lovely xx
Glad your doing well my friend xx
For you xx.
Thank you, it's lovely seeing your reactions to them when I look at my alerts xx.
I'm ok thank you and looking forward to going to Belfast in late April for four days so I share some boat pics with you from there again Love and Pom hugs to you xx

Reactions: 41
Probably wanted Princess her mini me, this weekend to model all the outfits for a photoshoot…
View attachment 1167108
My cousin's 10 year old daughter loves horses but she won't be seen dead in that crap! TBH she was always going to have a better shot aiming her 'equestrian range' at girls rather than adults because of her propensity for pink and glitter. Horsey adults are not the pink and glitter type!

Reactions: 27
Little Sid's the dude there!!! Thank you lovely, pop in over there <<<<<<if you get chance for a natter. Keep up the good work my friend,love & hugs right back at you xxxx

Reactions: 17
She will insist on wearing it as she's so deluded. Ooooh who has he gone off with? Fantastic.
She's prob kept it on to show Crawl she still loves him and hasn't cheated when we all know her MO, she thinks she's gods gift and that every man fancies her and her scabby lips! God I'd love him to be pictured with some young hotty that would get her goat up, she looks ridiculous with those airbags and pouting like a teenager its embarrassing she looks f***ing stupid at her age ffs I don't look my age but would I start sticking my tongue out like Miley Cyrus? No because I know I'd look like an t**t! Skanky is one of the biggest narcissists I've ever known.

Reactions: 29
Little Sid's the dude there!!! Thank you lovely, pop in over there <<<<<<if you get chance for a natter. Keep up the good work my friend,love & hugs right back at you xxxx
He certainly is xx.
Thank you very much I do lurk occasionally, I don't read every message sadly as I'm on here and the Lauren thread but I do pop in and I will be popping in again before my hoilday.
Lovely to see you here again my friend and thank you, I'm enjoying making my pics and adding to the Cole memories xx

You're welcome xx
Looool well let's say it makes me laugh xx
I absolutley fucking despise her, if I ever saw her I honestly don't know what I'd do she's an evil fucking witch I'm sorry guys but this makes me so so angry I could cry.

Reactions: 31
um, handmaids tale anyone?

or is that 1980s wanting a call back?
This family has no conception of fashion or style. I can't wait to see SFP dress, also, why is she so keen to get married to a man that has cheated on her? Poor saps!

Absolutely incredible post. . I knew her history of animal abuse was bad but not that bad . If you have any other posts like this please share them.

Reactions: 36
Que the down at her friends stables on a horse pictures with princess.

Reactions: 18
But Pete and Emily never seem to get off the fence.
You have to go no contact when you escape a narcissist. I’m sure if there is a legal way, PA will use it. Ultimately, he has to avoid being too litigious and casting Katie any deeper into the role of professional victim. Princess clearly identifies strongly with her Mum, and well meaning efforts to protect Princess will be incredibly confusing to her and may feel like an attack on her too.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.