Katie Price #145 Coked up, washed up, messed up, locked up?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was always going to be the winner
My synopsis;
KP and Cole spend a lot of time trying to look like a lobster
Tattoo howling on You Tube, voted 1/10 from Charlie boy
Still looks ugly!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Recap - went to Thailand- got sunburn - got questionable tattoos- horrific dancing - got busted for posting hate mail - posted the obligatory Harvey deflection post - same old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
My synopsis;
Still looks ugly!
im not trying to say anything encouraging about her just pointing out the fact that her maybe not starting her CS yet is not an issue and something to get hopeful at the moment she can get in trouble for as its not a issue and won't be unless she has failed to attend. if it cant all be done in a specific timescale because of space limitations that is not the fault of the individual but the probation services.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I know it's probably been posted a few times but I can't get my head around what has happened to her shape. It's so boxy. She looks like a bleeping Roblox avatar.

transparent_render_by_illwindgfx-dabi0xq.png

(My apologies to the boxy Roblox avatars who do not drug drive, wear fur, neglect their weans and act like a fud.)

Could this awkward shape around the neck, shoulders, torso be adverse effects to so much surgery - and probably backstreet cheap surgery?

The new boobs just make it so much worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
My synopsis;
Still looks ugly!
'And there is a waiting list of 3 months for crimimals to do this".
yeah because one persons situation is representative of the whole system. doesn't quite work like that.

Reactions: 19
From her track record I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets out of completing the community service on medical or mental health grounds. Just can’t see her toeing the line & breaking into sweat.
To be fair she’s a health & safety risk with her outlandish breasts / her centre of gravity must be compromised & she can’t see over them. The powers that be might not let her do CS in case she injures herself & sues them 😳.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Has anyone actually told her .... you look like tit ?
No ? WTF...Just say it people .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
From her track record I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets out of completing the community service on medical or mental health grounds. Just can’t see her toeing the line & breaking into sweat.
To be fair she’s a health & safety risk with her outlandish breasts / her centre of gravity must be compromised & she can’t see over them. The powers that be might not let her do CS in case she injures herself & sues them 😳.
They can cancel the CS if she has medical evidence she cannot complete it but she will be taken back to court to be resentenced. You cannot just have it cancelled , a different punishment will be put in place instead. Might not work in her favour, usually would be changed to a fine , but doubt they would that with her bankruptcy and fact she has a long record of not paying fines.

"Carl Woods with" oh she will hate that, she is supposed to be the star not the "with" . Countdown to the implosion of this pairing, complete with "his knob was smallest I ever had innit" declarations.
Oh the stories she will sell. Tiny dick, useless in bed, he abused her, he made her say it was all lies, she never painted on the bruise to look worse, he made her say it , she had to get rid of him for the love of her children , lies lies and more lies all to make her look the poor hard done to pricey and make her a few quid

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I know it's probably been posted a few times but I can't get my head around what has happened to her shape. It's so boxy. She looks like a bleeping Roblox avatar.

View attachment 1137317
(My apologies to the boxy Roblox avatars who do not drug drive, wear fur, neglect their weans and act like a fud.)

Could this awkward shape around the neck, shoulders, torso be adverse effects to so much surgery - and probably backstreet cheap surgery?

The new boobs just make it so much worse.
She obviously likes the new boobs because she can't stop looking at them.
Fascinated even, like a child with a new pair of shoes, staring down, amazed at what she's got.
Just needs a set of lights that flash on and off as she walks for them to be complete.
Could start a new trend, comedy, flashing norks.
Bet Krackatona wishes she'd thought of that for OF instead of the crazy face.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I do think the legal system is letting the public down about this witch because we can see the evidence but not them.
1 She,s bankrupt ,So why is she having surgery and several exotic holidays, even flying first or business class.
2 She has mental health issues, a court could ask for evidence from doctors or therapist to prove this.
3 . She has to look after her kids, They live with their fathers as is well documented.
4.She broke her feet and can,t walk, despite being seen and photographed in high heels.
5. She,s admitted she,s a drug user,e.g. when she told the police after crashing the car.
6.Claims domestic violence then says it was a set up and used make up for a bruise.

Sorry rather drunk now and losing train of thought but sure you get my drift. Send her Down.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
im not trying to say anything encouraging about her just pointing out the fact that her maybe not starting her CS yet is not an issue and something to get hopeful at the moment she can get in trouble for as its not a issue and won't be unless she has failed to attend. if it cant all be done in a specific timescale because of space limitations that is not the fault of the individual but the probation services.
I get what you are saying but I think we are all pretty sure that whenever she is meant to start it she will do whatever she can to get out of it! She's a lazy cow and doesn't take kindly at being told what to do. That's why she needs to be JAILED next time. She can't get out of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.