Katie Price #145 Coked up, washed up, messed up, locked up?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best if it all comes out in court then the papers can report on it. Even if Slapgate isn’t her downfall, it will be something else , you can be sure of that.

She will sell the story herself if Cole dares leave her too. They will both sell their souls to the highest bidder when they finally split.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Who thinks she's going to stage a suicide? I do. I wouldn't put it past her. She's probably been planning it on holiday.
Picture the scenario... Cole finds her unresponsive with an empty bottle of pills. An ambulance is called. She has her stomach pumped and then she makes an amazing recovery as she's only taken a couple of aspirins.
The result... headlines, interviews and the law goes gently wit her
The expected suicide bid was suggested to be her next sickening move by several tattlers a few weeks ago!
Again, we know she reads these threads and gets ideas, so no surprise there to any of us.
Emotionally black-mailing the press?
Go on then KP I dare you.

Reactions: 33
If Pwicey is going to keep playing the MH/suicide card (shame on her, by the way, making a mockery of those genuinely suffering), IF she were to go to prison, it will just mean she gets a torch shone in her face by a screw every 15 minutes alllllll night long to make sure she hasn’t offed herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
P
If Pwicey is going to keep playing the MH/suicide card (shame on her, by the way, making a mockery of those genuinely suffering), IF she were to go to prison, it will just mean she gets a torch shone in her face by a screw every 15 minutes alllllll night long to make sure she hasn’t offed herself
Didn’t she try to top herself before when she was with that Dane fella - I seem to remember her being in a hospital close to where I live!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Can I just say I have Bipolar II as well as Impulsive, Avoidant Personality Disorder as well as Borderline Personality Disorder and I am in no way at all like Skanky. I also take medication which helps considerably by keeping the mood swings under control.

I'm not sure that by saying Skanky has a Personality Disorder which can't be controlled it really doesn't help people with a true mental health disorder that actually control it. And if she has a true MH illness then I'm the Queen of Sheba..😲
I don't think I said she can't control it, I think she chooses not to. As I tried to say, I was sorry it sounded like I was generalising about all people with Personality disorders. I also said she was a bleep as well as having a combination of them. Some people have a combination of disorders including things like psychopathy/ ASP , some people don't, psychologists refer to 'dark triad' personality, which is a specific combination of very negative traits, this is what I was trying to get at.
I've always said she is responsible for her behaviour too, she can still have a real MH issue and know she is doing wrong.

Reactions: 16
No, no, no don't feel sorry for that chancer. He hopped on the pricey bandwagon for nothing more that fame n fortune, no matter who he would have to rip off to do it ( the thick fans) he was expecting to become the next becks to his not so posh 'dolly' and it has backfired spectacularly on him. I can't stand her, but equally he is just as bad. She has finally met her match with this one. He's still with her after everything that's happened, the both deserve what they get
No i dont have sympathy for him. He went to sheesh, knew who she was, by all accounts slagged her off, they have no kids, he has his own house , so he can walk out at any moment . He's still hanging on for a bit of fame , or infamy , don't think will bother him

Just come back to confirm ….. I was right!
Think she was supposed to have tried when with Kris boyson too, but called him to tell him what she had done

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Sorry hun, it was a couple of threads back! It could be this one:

Christ, she's bleeping awful, rude hideous chav, poor poor kids. Was she using bleeping dental floss? Can't remember her kids birthdays. Awful awful woman, she seems like she's on something in that video, so jumpy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.