Katie Price #141 Spongeblob Squareskank is back, new body, she ate all the pies, drank all the voddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here in the US we have a TV show called The Resident, not sure if you get it in the UK? In the episode I was watching there was a storyline about a young woman having a stroke after a Brazilian Butt lift as a piece of the fat went to her brain. If KP isn't careful something like that could happen to her.

Reactions: 13
Mind you I think Harvey looks like he had a great time so it proves he doesn’t need his mum as much as she says he does

Reactions: 40
She may not have had a stroke yet, but her excess fat has definitely gone to her head.

Reactions: 16
Well, it’s almost time for a new thread soon Krusties. I have just taken a quick peep at the thread title leader board, and so far Foxy is miles ahead with the most votes.

Reactions: 15
You are absolutely spot on with your post! As the saying goes on your death bed you don't regret not spending more time at work you regret not having spent more time with your family! One day when it is too late and she is old and alone (assuming she makes it that far) she will look back and regret all the time she spent chasing men and having surgery at the expense of her children.

Reactions: 17
You firstly need to have a brain. Bit like Scarecrow in Wizzard of OZ... IF Price did have one, it's now disappeared from Alcohol & drugs.

Reactions: 10
She won’t regret anything sadly, she is a narcissist and they don’t have/ feel emotions like the rest of us.

Reactions: 20
She won’t regret anything sadly, she is a narcissist and they don’t have/ feel emotions like the rest of us.
I was going to say exactly the same. Narcissist and robotic. Void of emotions for anyone or anything. KP only thinks of herself. Cold as ice.

Reactions: 20
Skanky and Wanky on the beg, but who'd want to work with Septic Peg?

(Think I may have left it a bit late)

Reactions: 28
Think shes ok in that department.... her actions point to a empty head anyway

Reactions: 10
She can be your virtual Mummy, and we can be your aunts, Nans and sisters
Awww love you all we are like a family (and the odd tiff here and there proves it!)
When skanky lied about DV, I remember feeling really upset as a friend of mine is in a similar situation, I was overwhelmed with how much help and support everyone gave.. for a group of "trolls", we are a good bunch

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.