Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

Don't forget how she likes to play the suicide card. Was it AFP that mentioned something about that after the car crash....wonder how long she think's she'll hang onto someone who clearly doesn't want to be with her.
If there's anyone controling this relationship it's Price no-one ever, management, partners, parents have ever been able to control her, IMO none of that has changed. I don't know what happened at slappgate and all DV is wrong, but I can imagine being in the same room as Price, that voice, goading, foul mouthed.... well we're all human and we all have a breaking point.
He beat her over text messages. I think she met her match with Carl. She found one she can’t run all over and is trapped now.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

wimble womble

VIP Member
I had a nosey at that site where they were all raving and chatting about the CW savaloy...honestly i was laughing at the comments..even on there they were calling him a conman and scammer and i do think at some point he may regret putting those images out there for money.........imagine been this so called self made money machine reduced to selling pics to pervy weirdos.

• Haha
Same here, totally given up on the court system punishing her. Just watching the slow decline in her and crawlalines relationship and in herself now.

She is bringing about her own karma. She's lost her children except H and she can only milk that for so long. She's clearly not in a happy, loving, genuine relationship, no real home to call her own, no money having to lower herself on OF, lost her popularity. I'd say she's more detested these days than liked by majority of the general public.

She really doesn't have much left going for her for somebody who's been in the public eye so long, she should be sorted now. She's still chasing her heyday, it's so sad and pathetic really
I think there's still a chance she could do something prison-worthy. She is cocky because nothing has got her prison yet. She will just carry on with the same behaviour whilst off her tits and she won't get away with no consequences forever.

Boris' Hairbrush

Who the hell keeps on operating on her? As much as I loathe her, she is clearly a very unwell lady - the surgeons who continue to operate on her are unconscionable
Probably the same ones who perform surgery on Jessica Alves (who popped up in an episode of Botched this week, tits out and everything - Dr Dubrow and Dr Nassif both refused to operate on her plastic tits, good for them!!). Katie ought to have zips installed under each boob, she messes around going up and down implant sizes so often it would save the surgeon a lot of time.

• Haha

Miss Havisham

VIP Member
She would look great after having 5 kids - if only she had left herself alone.

She is now fully down the Pete Burns road, and we know what happened to him. Her family and any friends she has, really need to try to get her to seek help for this - or she will be dead soon.
It’s horrible to watch.

I think the red tops are now treating her like some sort of Jade Goody character (before Jade became ill). A fool, someone to make fun of - we all know her so will read about what she has been up to.

I think they even treat her driving offences as “daft” not even treating her actions as a serious danger to others. It feels very much like “Oh what has she been up to now”.

• Angry
  • Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I think this has got to be the worst that I have ever seen Skanky look! Absolutely hideous! How the f**k can Cole or any man for that matter find this remotely attractive?
Her head looks too small for her body now. She has a square body, tiny head, big arse and skinny legs, what a freak!!!!

• Haha

EyeOfTheHawk2

She is looking very manly and thick waisted in this photo. This is her actual reality rather than the usual photoshopped bollocks she puts out there! And didn't Crawl say they weren't going to be doing the beach photos like she did with KB, yet here they are. Although I guess at least with KB he actually looked like he liked her, unlike CW.
Cole is so talentless and brainless he can't even act the part.
There's been an obvious difference in his body language towards her over the past year. At first he used to sit and walk close to her and give the impression that he might be into her but now he looks like he can't even bring himself to act any affection.
If he gets a criminal record later this month due to her then that's hardly going to help, although I'm expecting him to play her mental health card in mitigation and won't be surprised if he gets let off.

• Angry

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I was thinking about this last night as I rolled like said turtle before, she’s had a tummy tuck and lipo right BUT it hasn’t helped because all she’s had done is lop off her front rolls. That’s why she’s so wide. She looks uncomfortable when she sits etc but hasn’t thought about the fact that actually she looks deformed and should just lose some weight to help. Have thought this since the bikini pics i put on yest.

Plus I continue to stand by the fact her knees and legs give away her age and nothing can be done about that 😂😂
As a lady of a certain age, if some bits of you look particularly ravaged, you dress to hide it, disguise those bits. It's not rocket science, something women have always done. Women used to wear pretty little hats, feathers on etc. When hair dye became more sophisticated, women stopped wearing hats, no need when you can dye the grey away.
Also, plastic surgery does NOT make you look younger you look different and if the surgeon is good, you look a good version of different. If it's cheap surgery you look bad different. Hope you're reading this SpongeBob.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Love the mix of ages here ❤❤ I’m 44 and a half. Been aware of Katie since her Page 3 days. I actually used to really like her and admire how she made a name for herself. What was I thinking ?

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
Look at the state of that cleavage. Wtf has she done. Uniboob is starting.

In every bikini picture, there always at least one where she’s staring down at her tits in amazement🤮. She’s got so many bald patches on her hair, it would have to be a very unprofessional hairdresser that put hair extensions in. Her hair needs a couple of years break from extensions. Looks Awful. What a mess she is.
It looks like traction alopecia in places. Very common when you have extensions in for long periods of time and don't have them looked after properly.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
So I couldn’t find anything to watch last night so continued with the Jordan documentary 😐. Her home was a complete mess, stuff all over the floors with no clear spaces, Harvey on her bed. Telling whoever wants to know how big her newborn sons willy is really repulsed me! Cracks appearing with her and Pete in the USA where he’s absolutely livid that she comments “make sure the papers write nice things about me” when she’s going down for surgery. You can tell he’s had enough as he says she never mentioned the kids and that he’s sick of her selfishness. I’m not a Pete fan but I did feel sorry for him as he seemed to just be her gopher as she had three surgeries whilst they were there and he was trying to juggle working in the studio. Coal is obviously after his little bit of fame and cash but she’s so deluded literally about everything she can’t see it. I have a feeling we will see her on the news dead by all the surgeries or suicide, nobody can live that long with what her body has been through. It’s all very sad but she asked for everything she’s ended up with!

• Sad

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Was about to post the same screenshot, she’s been absolutely butchered…View attachment 1122609
Whoever did those fake boobs, needs striking off. They’re too big for her body and they’re oozing out under her armpits. She can’t put her arms to her side. The scar tissue over the years must be unbelievable. Shes breathless because the weight on her chest is affecting her lungs, I assume. Tragedy waiting to happen. She’s clearly very unwell physically and mentally and Crawl is abetting this sad existence. What’s his game plan, I wonder?

• Sick

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I've just started reading the new thread. How are we on page 15 already?? Wish OH hadn't taken me out 🤣 I'm missing all the goss!
I'll have to sneak in another read when he falls asleep (he's in the bathroom)
Tattle is like our dirty little secret isn’t it. My OH hates me being on here, think’s we are all trolls! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29