Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan personally but as you say some are incredible. A friend of ours has a huge scar on his back from lung surgery he had a few years ago. For his 50th he had a huge tattoo done around it, the scar has been made into a zip and then at the top it has a hand holding a scalpel with a drop of blood on the end of it. It's really amazing! And being on his back it's not on display all the time. I have toyed with the idea of having a small one somewhere like my bum or hip ( like Rachel did in friends) but then I change my mind.
Oh, I've seen big zip one's that are stunning, I did the same for my 50th last year...think of having a dainty one representing the kids not a big zip on my back 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know, if someone (like KH) had done OF work, would it result in them failing safeguarding checks if they applied for a job involving work with kids?
i would imagine, unless you were doing something illegal, it would not affect you working with kids (consenting adults and all that) but saying that, i suppose it would be down to what job your job involves ie : teacher, the school could object but i dont think they could sack you for it. they would either not employ you to start with, or watch you like a hawk and sack you for something else. best bet to drop in conversation you have a twin and if anyone does get wind of it,deny it and say its your identical twin.lol

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
You know what her knockers remind me of!

Any of you used to play netball at secondary school?
Those big old orange leather netballs with with the pimply bits on them, you know the ones that were so old they started turning brown but were still solid and would knock you out if you were hit by one 🤣🤣
Oh lord yes! Got hit in the face at close range with one of those once, boy did that hurt!

• Wow

mrspig99

VIP Member
i would imagine, unless you were doing something illegal, it would not affect you working with kids (consenting adults and all that) but saying that, i suppose it would be down to what job your job involves ie : teacher, the school could object but i dont think they could sack you for it. they would either not employ you to start with, or watch you like a hawk and sack you for something else. best bet to drop in conversation you have a twin and if anyone does get wind of it,deny it and say its your identical twin.lol
Ah the good old Phoebe Buffay excuse! ( Not our lovely Phoebe of course!)

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I haven't, but I will now 😊
Theres also a Page 2 for whiuch I'm not sure if they link directly so you may have to go to the main heading to pick it up :)

Please no 😂
She can cast her wonky eyes across it alright but the they'd have to be bloody mad to take it on when there are enough examples of it's screeching doing the rounds already

• Haha

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Are you sure of that financial breakdown? Why didn't her management take care of the website etc, rather than paying her brother to do it?

Assuming those figures are correct, she would get a bit more than 20%. The tax would be deducted from her gross earnings, leaving 60%. Her management and Danny's fees would almost certainly be deducted from the net proceeds, not gross - in other words, 40% of that remaining 60%, leaving 36% of the gross sum for KP..

So if she earned £100,000 in a year, the Inland Revenue would get £40,000, management and Danny would share £24,000 and she'd get £36,000.
Any genuine tax deductible expenses would be deducted from the gross before tax is calculated. So if she was paying 40% of her income in management fees, tax would only be calculated on the remaining 60%.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
He now has his own site, £4 a month. He has done KP vids but not sure about how to copy them onto here. Just gotta say, the justice system in the UK (& police forces) have set themselves back with this one, in terms of supporting DV victims. Allowing an alleged perpetrator to set back his court date so he can go on holiday with his alleged victim. What the hell kind of message is this sending? Thats if it is the truth, you never know with the ‘sources‘ that papers use. I don’t understand why any DV charities aren’t stepping up to this. Maybe I am getting old but when did the criminal start getting to choose when they go to court? Surely it should be, you are charged, you appear in court, you are punished. Read too many times how criminals have been allowed to go on holidays before sentencing because they are booked! Tough bloody luck! Krusties, can we start our own political party to sort the likes of skanky and wanky out? Failing that, print our KP wiki into a book! Bestseller for sure! Just need a good title! Think I’m doing that too many drinks and I want to conquer the world thing! 😂
Ha ha, seems like everyone is jumping on the KP gravy train

Reactions: 7

Private2407

Chatty Member
My god her tattoos are awful. That one on her wrist looks like she did it herself with a compass in double geography.
She must really have to search to find tattooists that bad
I wonder if we should ask Pom nicely to use her artistic talents to do a pic with her vagina mounds tattoo...on her chin 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7