Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Isnt there any inside info on the broken feet?
I feel really sorry for the surgeon who operated on her, he must see the articles where she goes on about 'life changing' injuries and being disabled and think WTF? Poor guy can't speak out so he's trapped. Interesting that she hasn't been back for any follow up appointments recently. I would have thought she needed one after 'damaging her feet again' running to H's house after slapgate. Unfortunately given she is 'famous' there won't be anyone brave enough to speak out or they would be fired. When I worked at a hospital where one of the royal family gave birth we were told if anybody even tried to put her name into our computer system we would be fired.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
So I just had a look on her depop page, she has a couple of sports bras for sale on there, size 6. How can she ever fit those monstrous things into a size 6 bra?
A bra size is measured by the measurement under the the chest, followed by the inches above that. Lookng at her chunky body I'd say she is now a 36 FFF! Nuff said :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

klairklopp

VIP Member
I knew someone like that too, always had to have a man. She did admit to it though and that she couldn't bear to be on her own. She was married 5 times! She was a barmaid in a local pub so always seemed to find the next one among her punters! All went very pear shaped when #5 tried to kill her though! I think she finally saw the light after that and realized she needed to be a little more selective in her choice of partner!
Fingers crossed for Skanky 🤞.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I’m very disappointed and sick that these 2, are able to get away with police, authorities, court appearances, community service etc etc. something stinks and I really do believe they’re untouchable. Laughing at us all. It’s unbelievable and unacceptable.
This is the prize for flashing your bits to Boris Johnson!

• Haha

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Theres also a Page 2 for whiuch I'm not sure if they link directly so you may have to go to the main heading to pick it up :)

She can cast her wonky eyes across it alright but the they'd have to be bloody mad to take it on when there are enough examples of it's screeching doing the rounds already
Just like every show the old plastic hag is touting to get on. In reality all it’s good for in a PA at some Dive in Halifax, taking along Bungle for additional entertainment.

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
But she wears a pink sparkly KP equestrian hoody so that proves how knowledgeable she is. 😝
I always used to ride out in Hunters wellies but one day realised why a hinge on a boot is not a good thing also Muckers, eek! I notice KP wears all of the kit when she goes out for a ride err photoshoot, again pathetic.

Wilkco

VIP Member
But are the cars at the address
Get in touch
Address
  • Attridges Farm, Rands Road
  • High Roding
  • Dunmow
  • Essex
  • CM6 1NQ
View map
Get directions
Opening hours
Not provided, please contact the dealer
(View by appointment only)

Website
http:
Phone number
(07482) 864376
(01279) 956865
About us
fpa_logo.gif

Not only can you find the perfect used prestige car at Bespoke Automotive, but our staff can also help you secure vehicle finance for your used prestige car and after sales servicing such as new tyres, window tinting or detailing. Bespoke Automotive offer their used cars not only to local customers, but can also organise delivery of your dream car to anywhere in the world, simply contact us to find out more