Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Private2407

Chatty Member
Yes me too.But then I think of how smug she is, and how nasty so it doesn’t last long.I remember that clip of Coles insta, where he was singing” don’t say a word”, and how much that bitch was enjoying herself supporting him.
Agreed, he doesn't do the Liam Gallagher well does he?

Reactions: 7

ThePelican

In her heyday, She paid 40% in tax, 20% to management & 20% to Danny Infield when he was looking after her website, book signings, helping with accounts etc which left her with 20% of everything. Doesn't need Einstein to see, she was never going to amass £45 Million or whatever the figure, especially the way she spends money like water. All 'smoke & mirror' with her. She's CONNED her way through life and now she's being seen for the scammer & grifter she really is. I don't think she can claw her way back. She's hanging on by the tips of her dirty long false nails. Drink/drugs & lies are catching up with her & I think CRAWL will be her nemesis & her & her family know it.
Are you sure of that financial breakdown? Why didn't her management take care of the website etc, rather than paying her brother to do it?

Assuming those figures are correct, she would get a bit more than 20%. The tax would be deducted from her gross earnings, leaving 60%. Her management and Danny's fees would almost certainly be deducted from the net proceeds, not gross - in other words, 40% of that remaining 60%, leaving 36% of the gross sum for KP..

So if she earned £100,000 in a year, the Inland Revenue would get £40,000, management and Danny would share £24,000 and she'd get £36,000.

Reactions: 6

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I had 28AAA boobs when I was a teenager. They got up to a grand 34B in my thirties. Along came the menopause next plus putting on weight. Boom!!! I suddenly had a couple of whoopas. I was fatter all over but still had a waist. I’m 61 now and still fat. I always wanted bigger boobs but now they are a hindrance. They make me feel strangled in bed as they rise up under my chin.
Mine are heavy they give me heartburn. Has anybody else had this problem?

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Does any of our inked tattlers know how much her latest tattoo would cost?Im just curious, I guess it would be cheaper in Thailand, but still expensive enough.

Tamar

VIP Member
It maybe that equipment has changed since I got my tattoo 20 years ago, but I can help thinking that tattooist in skanks clip is using hair clippers
7054.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Been a long time since I tacked up but I have fond memories of bringing home all of my tack and sitting by the fire oiling it after taking it all apart, woohoo, just given her another idea. If she does that on her OG I'll be suing her and you saw it on here first! I used to take pride in doing that. The most accomplished thing she can do these days is to make a barf bomb fizz :ROFLMAO:
she can make his fizz barth

• Haha
Reactions: 5