Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awesome title @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy
Glad you're feeling a little better @Pom Bear

Here's hoping that KFP and CFW have been detained at Bangkok Airport....
Perhaps they didn't make the connecting flight as she was drunk....
Or maybe she got caught doing a quick line in aeroplane toilets....

With her the possibilities are endless

Reactions: 29
DRUG BAN Katie Price’s kids warn they’ll cut her out of their lives if she takes cocaine again

• 20:00, 16 Mar 2021
  • Updated: 10:40, 17 Mar 2021
KATIE Price’s children have warned her they’ll cut her out of their lives if she takes cocaine again.
The mum-of-five , 42, has vowed to have regular drugs tests if anyone challenges her to prove she’s clean after spending five weeks in The Priory last October.
Boo hoo, more BS!

I would assume that they have read up on Thai laws before their holiday? If not I doubt the authorities there will be so forgiving

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread @geordiegirl

They are far too quiet. It's unsettling.
She’s on a secret mission. She’s doing a new you tube documentary on life inside Thai prisons. Unfortunately she got detained at the airport, was strip searched and they are still finding odd items hidden in various orifices. Thai police gave a statement saying has anyone lost a pair of bicycle handlebars, a couple of Motorola phones, and the remains of Lord Lucan was found in an urn.

Reactions: 44
Classic. The Thai police are a wee bit unpredictable is the best way of describing it, especially if the immigration side are involved at the fucking airport.
Don't ever get caught with anything in Thailand unless you've got literally shitloads of money to bribe just about everyone from the street copper upto the head of Imigration police. Good luck in Thai jail. Oh wait they won't go cos they made the whole thing up...?!

haha Hopefully they find her dignity up there, it's been missing for quite some time!

Reactions: 28
Just know that your time and skills are appreciated, it's not just the artistic talent of actually making the pics, they are actual comedy gold too, just brilliant. They keep the thread light hearted and break the tension regularly. They take up your valuable time to create, you always put your heart and soul into special requests, it's lovely hope you are feeling a bit better love x

Reactions: 59
Omg the Thai police are scarey last time I was there 2 years ago they were in the street centre of Bangkok .. Chinese New Year was happening and they were trying to clear the roads for a procession that was coming through...
They had guns in holsters and batons on the other side.. I was so scared I lifted my camera up to take a photo.. the policeman looked at me and I put my camera down at my side... FFS he could have shot me !!!!!. Crapping myself...

Reactions: 26
I was in the zoo in Bangkok years ago and there was barely any other tourists there (not a lot of animals either). My partner and I were wandering around an empty zoo and all of a sudden about 50 soldiers marched through the zoo past us. They had arms in their holsters. It wasn't scary but was bizarre. There were protests against the govt going on at the time, it must have been to do with that, we saw civilian protesters after we left the zoo. The govt buildings were very near the zoo I think.

Reactions: 14
It's very intense isn't it. They really take their job seriously and their faces are stern and they are all fit and lean and fast... omg I'm scaring myself again and I'm not even there .........hope they arrest Skanky and Wanky

Reactions: 20
It's very intense isn't it. They really take their job seriously and their faces are stern and they are all fit and lean and fast... omg I'm scaring myself again and I'm not even there .........hope they arrest Skanky and Wanky
Yes. Having seen a few shows about Thai prisons, it's not a place where I'd like to get in trouble with the law, regarding drugs or any other matter. (I don't do drugs, for clarification)

Reactions: 13
I'm losing the motivation to keep up with her antics. She'll end up giving me high blood pressure and she isn't worth it. Owes over £3 million, dodges jail and community service, it's still holiday after holiday and she's still being given TV shows. She's a shitshow and an insult to decent and law abiding people and Cole's a thick, useless twat

Reactions: 39
Basically a pair of cunts.

Reactions: 25
I'm sure this will have been done to death but I've only just seen her toe curling suck up post on her stories, to The on Sunday, wishing them a happy birthday. Clearly realising what a huge mistake she's made p*ssing them off!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.