Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BilboHolmes

I’m very confused by her incontinence. Why does this keep happening, and why isn’t she getting it sorted. It is bizarre.
I realised by the end of my drinking why older, unrecovered alcoholics smell like wee-
Alcohol irritates the bladder like nothing else! Coupled with a lot of caffeine (to combat hangovers/mixed with booze), dehydration and not peeing after sex (ie looking after herself!), plus 5 babies (which could caused small problems that are made worse by drinking). She may have little control.
I say all this from experience! (I think I’d like to point out that when I was at my rock bottom, I had been married for 9 years, had 4 kids, a job- just so people can get a clearer picture of what different addicts look like! I still have my kids, my house, my job, just not the crappy husband😂)

in conclusion, she pisses herself because she’s messed up her bladder and is too fucked to feel the signals so has an accident, or she has an underlying issue from childbirth or she just regularly gets black out drunk and wets herself (it actually extremely common but most won’t admit it happens)
Xx
Edited to add: I would wet myself (a bit or a lot) at least twice a week, either whilst very drunk, passed out or in a hungover state. Never once in public though.
No one knew. I did the laundry, cleaned the house anyway, wore Tena lady occasionally.
If she’s done it twice in public, how often does it happen at home fgs?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Obliqua

I’m sure if any of us had behaved like them we’d feel too ashamed to jet off on our jollies let alone brag about it….. Narcissists, the pair of them……..
No one would behave like them though… she is destroying her relationship with all her kids putting this man & herself before them.
It sickens me that she has missed most of her youngest kids birthdays because she chooses to holiday in August. To this day I cannot forgive that while Harvey was in hospital she was brazenly getting her hair & nails done to go on holiday & days after he was discharged she was jetting off with the new boyfriend on an extended holiday. Who does that after their child has been so ill ?

• Angry
  • Heart

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
The scum seem to be ignoring Krappy and posting stuff about PA and PP instead, hehe
Why do they keep saying Princess looks just like her mum? She doesn’t.
She’s much more like her father. Hell, even her mum doesn’t look like her mum any more since she’s now on face eleventy million.

ETA , just seen @Ecosse posted much the same thing. Sorry 😀

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
This has really wound me up today 😡
With all the horrible things they done they end up on a three week hoilday to Thailand with posh flights and menu.

I can't do with this anymore I'm sorry 😓

I love you all on here but I'm going to take a break..I don't know how long for but hopefully it's just because I feel crap today anyway but I just can't deal with this at the moment..it's making me angry.

Love and hugs from Pom ❤💕❤💕💖💖❤ xx
Take care Pom. We all love you here. You make us all laugh. ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad

Obliqua

I am coming to the conclusion that KP just won’t go away ever, Everytime I think she will get her comeuppance… she not only wriggles out of it but sticks 2 fingers up & carries on. She is pure clickbait for the papers, they won’t cancel her or do any serious journalism on her contradictions & lies. The TV companies in spite of some backlash probably get good viewing figures from her appearances much like a Victorian curiosity. Her saintly mum act is believed by so many non-tattlers, that’s her get out of jail card having a disabled son & 4 kids she co-parents. Many of my friends disagree with me regarding her because they believe her hype that she is hard done by but doing the best for her kids & dying mother…

Carwash is clinging to her like a limpet, he won’t let her out of sight now because she will get with other men, she can’t help herself, I think it validates that she is still has it. I’m sure he’s regularly checking her phone now for any flirting texts. Can’t trust her she is a compulsive liar too.

I’m starting to think I should CANCEL KP she winds me up so much.

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
The Lorraine Kelly show probably paid for their latest trip, the cunts! Yeah they get away with shit but they are hated, on drugs, she's lost her kids which means £££ all she has left there is Harvey, the poor lad.
She's mangled her face, her body is shocking, it's only going to get worse! he's facing having a criminal record after hooking up with that old train wreck. They have to sell every part of themselves now to make any kind of money, they are a laughing stock, they only have each other which, can you imagine being around skanky 24/7 he already looks fed up but stuck in the situation.
It's all smoke n mirrors with these two gobshites and we all know it'll come to a nasty end, eventually!

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Maybe. There was an article in the DM the other day about a woman who had a botched boob job and her nipples got infected and were falling off! Sounds gross I know, but KP needs to watch out, it could happen to her one day.
Its fine, she picked up a pack of spare nipples in Tesco on the way to the airport.
download.jpeg

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Who remembers when Cole used to say he ‘hated filters’ and he didn’t like it when she used to film him with them on? Now look at him. Absolute weakling.

• Haha

Ming55

VIP Member
We really didn't want to go away Mr Probation officer but it's work innit, our only fanz customers asked for tits and cocks photographed next to Palm Trees 🌴 🌭 🏀
Does anyone have the email address of the Probation service she,s under so I can ask why she,s allowed on holiday ?

• Heart

Andagha

When I mentioned to my husband that she was flying to Zurich he wondered if she was going to Dignitas... Bless him even he's suck of her..lol

According to the sentencing guidelines I saw for that offence, the maximum would be 6 months jail time but more likely to be a fine and/or CS. If he pleads guilty then no jail time just fine/CS so expect that's what will happen.
Well if his CS is like hers then he won't need to do any. He can go on holiday all the time 😡😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
On his OF yesterday.
So YES i would say they have all gone to Thailand (Chris Harris gave it away)
Isn’t Thailand a conservative country?
I know there are red light districts in the cities, but isn’t there a code of conduct you should follow in public?
Actually scrap that, just remembered those dreadful almost sex on the beach photos with Boyson.Kp was starkers.
I hope their next sojourn is in a Thai prison.

• Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I’m out today, but just heard that these absolute thunderc*nts are taking the piss yet again, with two fingers to all the people they (and I include him now, as he’s on the grift as well) have and are still ripping off.

I share the anger, seeing some recent posts on here, will be back for a big rant later, also saw another puff piece about H, f*ck the media, report on the damage she’s caused to others, you useless complicit idiots.

I presume he’s pleading guilty, if it’s true that they away for 3 weeks, or don’t tell me that has also mysteriously disappeared 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway hold firm Tattlers, no mater how they portray it, that relationship is dead, drinking in the hot sun on hols…. hohoho expect fireworks 😁 I’m confident they can f*ck up badly in someway, they are not a happy couple, could be this trip brings her down. Despite it all, she’s in decline, something will stick soon 👍🏼
You’d think as he’s due in court, he’d have to stay in the country and not be allowed to leave for any reason. They’re laughing at us all, even the authorities. I don’t think anything will ever happen to either of them. She’s clearly not done community service, but never mind. She swerved prison and everything else. Totally invincible. This really wouldn’t happen to anyone else and it’s totally unbelievable.

• Angry

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
They've done the "how easy it is to get married in Vegas" video so now it's next in the series "how easy it is to get off your tits and arrested in Thailand", bless them both for providing us with much needed help and information. On a more serious note, our 3 years in the planning trip to Svalbard was cancelled at the beginning of covid and we've not been away since so I've got to admit I'm ever so slightly peed off with this pair of fucktards.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Saw this earlier:
034D763B-66C8-40BD-A38C-7175F5996F51.jpeg

So why on Earth has the old kipper been given the time of day over and over, when she openly admits to lying 🤥 for attention. They’ve helped create the monster. The lies have just got worse and worse now. I hope Kieran wipes the floor with it after the disgusting accusations she made about him.

• Wow
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
View attachment 1090242
Just for fun, to make us feel better after she's pissed us all off again..
Look at the difference between taking care of yourself and botching yourself and being riddled with drugs! Kylie has 10 yrs on skanky too.. View attachment 1090248
Love The Kylie, and I‘ve met her three times, had a little chat with her the once for about 15 minutes, she was so delightful, lovely woman, the complete opposite of the horrid old Skank, and doesn’t it shine through in their faces who is beautiful inside and out, and who is pure fugly.

Skank as I said earlier is washed-up, and something bad will bite her soon, she ain’t winning, her life is a disaster zone, yeah we all angry the law is useless with her, and she flaunts the bankruptcy, but I still believe stuff is going on that will curtail her soon. Though if she gets through the next two months unscathed, even I may have to accept defeat on her Teflon ability.

• Heart