Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I thought she said sex🤣

Even my dog is more intelligent 🙀
I think she said fit. The other words she knows are sick,obsessed,devasted and woo hoo.
The phrases she is unfamiliar with are:
At least I have my dignity.
Here’s the money I owe you.
No I can’t, I have to put my children first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Ming55

VIP Member
I,ve not been on holiday for over 2 years due to COVID and now waiting appointments on the nhs for treatment,yet this vile bitch jets off whenever she wants without a care in the world. I,m going to have to come off here for a bit as I,m so fucking angry. Filming trip?nothing but doing seedy shots for only fans. How in god,s name does it happen.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I was prescribed tramadol after surgery on my feet. I took one and that was it. Didn't like the way it made me feel and I was terrified of getting hooked on them!
Ive been on my medication since I was 27 I'm 51 now, I have severe crohns and have had all my large bowel removed and some of my small and because of that its caused all sorts of problems, arthritis being one of them I've had 2 new hips just before the start of lockdown and apparently my spine is curving and I also have ankylosing spondylitis for my sins lol I'd never been ill in my life only broke my arm and leg then my mum died and I got ill they think the upset of that could of started everything, I was on more meds but I stopped taking them as I didn't want to be zoned out when I had a one year old I had to get on with it, it really annoys me when skanky is whoa is me she's not got a clue the majority of her crap is caused by herself, she wants to step in my shoes for a day!!! I'm not feeling sorry for myself btw peeps it is what it is, I'm glass half full I laugh everyday I'm a happy person and I try to make the most of everything I'm hoping there's reincarnation and I can come back as Sean Beans wife 🤣🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha

BilboHolmes

Yes. Speaking from experience I'd eat loads through the week, then two or three days at the weekend getting bang on it cancelled out the overeating. I was 8 stone from my teens to late 30s. Skinny though I was, my health was horrendous, skinny-fat is a thing and I was that. My body fat percentage at 8 stone was 39%. I think a healthy range is between 20 to 25%.
Just about to say- yes. It’s almost a fasting diet (only a very dangerous and not healthy one!). Even though I left the life, I still have trouble eating at normal times and normal quantities. I would drink a lot of calories in the form of alcohol but not eat very much. Then when I got class A’s, I’d not eat for at least the weekend (and think nothing of it). Now I drink plenty of water and try to eat at intervals in the day. I’ve had 4 kids (eldest 20, youngest 5), 5’10” and 9 stone- slowly and steadily and healthily, I’m putting on the weight.
So pleased everykne here who struggled is pulling themselves back💪🏻❤

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’ve just heard allegedly they are away for 3 weeks 😡😡😡
Nice…. Going away on holiday for 3 weeks the day after your children fly home from Mexico. Not bothered about seeing J&B then……. It would break my heart if I wasn’t involved in my kids lives. Why can’t people who call her a wonderful mother see this?

• Angry
  • Sad

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Thread #135 off to Thailand with her cock-atoo tuff, Backgrid in tow to film her muff
thanks willowtree for the cockwtoo quote hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor26

I’d fucking love to take my kids abroad. Doesn’t even have to be anywhere tropical like Thailand etc. Spain would do. My eldest is 12 and has never had a holiday. The last time I was on a plane was when I was 16. I’m now 31! I had a holiday booked to Barcelona May 2020, worked tirelessly for it. And then Covid. Really broke my heart for my children. I would never, ever treat my repulsive toy boy to a holiday over my own children. Even if I wasn’t the main parent in their lives I wouldn’t fuck off abroad leaving them behind. They’ve come back from a holiday and she hasn’t given them the time of day but taken the latest piece of cock abroad literally the next day! It makes my blood run cold for those children. I hope they haven’t noticed and don’t give a shit that she has fucked off without them. Hoping Kieran and Michelle have shielded them from the latest escapades of the egg donor. She’s fucked off without even seeing them and asking how their trip was. I bet she wouldn’t ask anyway as she’s that bitter and twisted, she wouldn’t want to know what they’d been up to with their Daddy and step-mum. I fucking loathe her. Honestly I can’t wait to hear she has died. Sorry to offend anyone here but that’s how I feel at this point. She is nothing but evil and her existence is pointless and damaging.

I contacted customs but surprise surprise radio silence.

ETA - should’ve checked my emails. They replied to me “We have received your message” 😂
So much like you, have only been on a plane over 30 yrs ago, BK (before kids!) one hoilday since having my sn son. My youngest daughter was supposed to have her first trip abroad when covid hit. She thinks the universe is against her! We had an amazing holiday in Wales. By the time we got there (public transport) it felt like an epic, around the world journey! The most exhausting week of my life but an incredible memory I will cherish until my mind goes. As angry as I get at skanky, the drink and drugs is her desperately trying to fill a void and feel something, anything. She will never know what we feel, that wonderful surge of love when your child does something new. My sn son made me breakfast today. Just because he knew I had been feeling tired and I usually do all the food. I was so proud my heart could’ve burst. That little gesture made all the long, hard days (and nights) struggling to do the best with him worth it. Skanky doesn’t get it, she needs instant gratification, if only she could realise that being a mum is the best, most rewarding life on the planet. Its hard and exhausting and terrifying and frustrating and a million other things. But there is no better high then your child doing a simple, loving thing for you, because they want to. Then feeling their warm arms around you in a loving hug. I have had a small bourbon, its my only vice! So I may be rambling but take heart tattlers, we have a flourishing garden, skanky has a mud pile. X

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Fish189

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Heart

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
I feel quite enraged by all that they get away with, effectively squatting in a mansion- if I decided I fancied doing that I would be subject to criminal charges, oweing over £3mill to people I'd be ashamed but yet still manages to go in extremely expensive holidays! It's not like she can have credit cards etc. At the very least there should be a freezing of any/all assets to repay those she owes!!
Sick of her & the twat faced g/f beater
The mansion is allegedly free for three weeks we should move someone in ....

• Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I have opened some eyes this morning on some Facebook newspaper posts. Amazing how many people don't realise what she is actually like and still praise her as a great mum to Harvey (they always forget tye other children).

• Haha
I know for fact he still has sex with other women/men. Kieran is no better than pricey. He’s just the better parent.
= well who cares really, those kids are taken care of, clean, fed and happy which is bloody more than skanky is either doing or cares about. if michelle is ok with it, then who are we to interfere ?

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Nothing again in the papers this morning. They'll hate this. Imagine if they were both just cancelled. They would have absolutely no conversation at all.

• Haha
  • Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
She really is a vile, uncaring, piece of 💩 (not that we didn’t already know that) if she can go away for three weeks without seeing Harvey, or her terminally ill mum. As much as we joke about AFP I couldn‘t do that if it were my mum.
Harvey doesn’t know what day of the week it is, and AFP has been dying for the last 6000 years.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Comments speak volumes...
One of the ( many) things that really gets me when she does stories about Harvey is that she makes out she has done everything for him herself. She has never once thanked any of her ( many) partners for helping her with him when she is with them, or even her own family. Like at that awards thing, it was all HER. Usually at those things people will acknowledge those that have helped them along the way, but of course not her. That's why there's so many idiots out there who think she's a 'brilliant mum' for how she deals with Harvey. Little do they know!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Hello mini Tattler, it's lovely to see you 🥰
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful moment with us @Blockedbyadmin 😘

There is more love & care in this group of strangers then she has in her real life. Her whole existence is fake & based on lies. I almost pity her.
I couldn't agree more @Pinksquirrel. We all I think have life experiences and empathy care and compassion in bucketloads and everyone here although we are strangers and never met feel other posters suffering and want to help if we can. I see courage and strength in a lot of posters here . I love giving to those who struggle support ... only in the darkness you can see the stars. The wise are not people who never make mistakes but those who learn from them. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
I wonder why all the newspapers mention the anger on Twitter about KP appearing on Lorraine but fail to quote the actual reason for this anger, I.e. making up DV (by her own admission)? Is it because Cole hasn’t been sentenced yet?
The media silence on her saying she'd lied about DV, and the complete blackout of any articles from The Sun about her since she said she'd lied makes it clear as day (imho) that shit is going down about the whole thing. The Sun would be all over this, as would the other news outlets. They're not, so there has to be a reason. If there is some sort of legal or police involvement in this that would explain the media silence. So I see the non reporting of it as a good thing. Something is happening. Wanky has gone VERY quiet and that's not like him, I think they're both in shit over this.

• Heart