Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*ducks to avoid flying objects* 😂
I actually think KP was ageing quite well before she decided turn herself into a living waxwork...
They say u always get the face you deserve though.. And I couldn't agree more in this case! 🤡
Omg you can see a real difference around the eyes and mouth!!gosh yeah she looked nice there what a moron

Reactions: 14
I actually think KP was ageing quite well before she decided turn herself into a living waxwork...
They say u always get the face you deserve though.. And I couldn't agree more in this case! 🤡
That first face lift she had a few years ago ruined her face.

Reactions: 13
She'll never be happy with the way she looks. She's absolutely ruined herself.
*shrugs shoulders* oh well! Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! 😂😂😂

💯💯💯... No turning back now! 😬😬
I wonder how many surgeons have said no to her, there must be a fair few.

Reactions: 20
I liked her look around 2015, picture on the left, and she used to dress nicely on Loose Women. Hard to believe it's the same person now

Reactions: 23
I’ve just heard allegedly they are away for 3 weeks 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Isn’t Thailand a conservative country?
I know there are red light districts in the cities, but isn’t there a code of conduct you should follow in public?
Actually scrap that, just remembered those dreadful almost sex on the beach photos with Boyson.Kp was starkers.
I hope their next sojourn is in a Thai prison.
What’s the Thai government’s take on drug taking? Can’t imagine them going without. And…. Where’s the money coming from to pay for this sordid trip? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
You have got to be kidding 😳 So she’s finished her CS?
....and what about her weekly visits to Harvey 🤥
Well he is in court on the 10 th March so they will have to be back then unless he pleads guilty and not turn up

Reactions: 15
I hope they get done for drug smuggling, then KP gets some kind of awful tropical disease in prison infecting her surgery scars and her face rejects itself.
Hope the sniffer dogs around at the airports going and especially coming back. Maybe The Sun doing a big story tomorrow and they don’t want to be around! Probably unlikely though. When is she doing community service? Courts should have revoked her passport until she’s finished it and sorted out the bankruptcy and creditors debts. Terrible. She’s living like a millionaire.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
She's just posted.
They are sitting on a plane
Filming for adventuresofkatieandcarl
duck off adventures of OF you mean

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.