Katie Price #134 Where’s Cole? Has he fell down a hole? Or cut his losses and signed on the dole?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can ANYONE look like Katie, when she's been manufactured out of plastic for so many years. No one has any idea what she really looks like and anyway, Princess is a carbon copy of Peter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Turns out this is Carl's sister & she's accused me of trolling & being abusive, which I wasn't at all. She says she knows the truth.
I won't reply, as I'd not be able to contain my anger.
😱. I don't doubt she knows the truth.... That Cole walloped Skank, but also all the shadiness if Skanky! That though, doesn't excuse what Cole did.

Reactions: 16
I think Cole has been made to do some work this week kp has been on community service and no pics because Chris the snapper has been on his hols 👍

Reactions: 14
😱. I don't doubt she knows the truth.... That Cole walloped Skank, but also all the shadiness if Skanky! That though, doesn't excuse what Cole did.
She says she didn't gift to Katie, so she lied, she was screeching in the background she'd got some!
She wasn't rude, but obviously defensive of her brother. I'd said they were both repugnant individuals, so that's not being abusive.
She knows her brother is a sly, piece of shite. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 34
OF fans not happy.:ROFLMAO:

Serves them right, more money than sense. They could see her in all her glory (I use that term loosely) when she was snapped on her holidays with boyson, they were plastered all over the papers and her instasham for all to see.Mugs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She says she didn't gift to Katie, so she lied, she was screeching in the background she'd got some!
She wasn't rude, but obviously defensive of her brother. I'd said they were both repugnant individuals, so that's not being abusive.
She knows her brother is a sly, piece of shite. 😅
So quite possibly she doesn't like the Skank then and all the bad press Cole gets off the back of the "relationship".... Can you get anymore 🫖🙊

Reactions: 20
Was just having a quick peek at her instagram and it seems she's following a load of new photographers and some new dental clinics in the UK. She must be on the cadge for a new set of gnashers!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The scum seem to be ignoring Krappy and posting stuff about PA and PP instead, hehe
Why do they keep saying Princess looks just like her mum? She doesn’t.
She’s much more like her father. Hell, even her mum doesn’t look like her mum any more since she’s now on face eleventy million.

ETA , just seen @Ecosse posted much the same thing. Sorry 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Cole may have lost £50,000 - £100,000 over the last few weeks as the second hand car bubble has burst, that's if he owns those bangers and isn't just selling them for their owners.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This cunts got herself an interview in the I Weekend paper, flogging Harv to death again...😡😡😡😡😡😡View attachment 1088781
'I'm changing the way I live'.....how many times have we heard this lie?

Why do the press just let her tell these lies. It's like an abusive relationship where she is constantly promising to change. 😬 :mad:

I just read a bit more, she's 'changing the way she expresses herself' and is 'on a big learning curve'.

So then she breaks a restraining order on by verbally ranting in public at Michelle, attacks Emily A and accuses someone of rape?!

• Angry
Reactions: 42
Just spotted at Heathrow Airport off on another jaunt....... Not with Harvey despite the BS about her parenting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Why do they keep saying Princess looks just like her mum? She doesn’t.
She’s much more like her father. Hell, even her mum doesn’t look like her mum any more since she’s now on face eleventy million.

ETA , just seen @Ecosse posted much the same thing. Sorry 😀
It's just a way to get more clicks, put someone's name in there that is well known and people will search for.

Reactions: 6
Just spotted at Heathrow Airport off on another jaunt....... Not with Harvey despite the BS about her parenting
Ooooh where did you get that little nugget of info from?🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.