Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did, that round of surgery before last I think. Looked ridiculous, like two basketballs stuffed in her pants. Then she said she wanted it taken out as she didn't like it. Stupid cow.
i think shes addicted to the drugs they give her after the operations or she likes the attention with the nurses,doctors and the freebies,flowers,well wishes and cards those nutters (her fans) send her afterwards. she.s in and out for that many operations,its like she doing the okcokey. and she still looks a bloody hot mess !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I take the lot, lol. Also Turmeric tabs with VitD, they are good
Just take care with Turmeric as it can stop you absorbing iron causing anaemia. Ginger is also anti inflammatory but doesn’t block iron to my knowledge. There’s also info online about Turmeric and anemia xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they have been going on about IVF since last year( it is not happening)no body going through IVF would be having any kind of plastic surgery(and she is to old and as to many kids to get IVF for free and if they could pay and get some one to try doing it at her age she as about 2%chance of it working after 6 attempts according to a website search i did)
You are exactly right. At her age her eggs will not be good quality so chances of success are low. She will need to go abroad to have it done as I doubt any reputable IVF clinic in the UK would want anything to do with her. Her posing outside the Harley Street clinic was just that, posing. If she was having IVF she would need to be having injections etc ready for egg retrieval ( she's supposedly afraid of needles too!) not swanning off having more surgery. It's all fake, another fake story line for TV. I predicted this ages ago when she said she and Crawl were trying for a baby. It'll be 'my IVF hell', sob story about going through treatment, possibly a 'miscarriage', then giving up and her 'sadness' at not giving Crawl a baby. Just wait and see!

i think shes addicted to the drugs they give her after the operations or she likes the attention with the nurses,doctors and the freebies,flowers,well wishes and cards those nutters (her fans) send her afterwards. she.s in and out for that many operations,its like she doing the okcokey. and she still looks a bloody hot mess !
That's my thought too. She's hooked on the pain meds, and every time she can't get more she goes back for more surgery. And yes she likes the attention too, plus gives her fodder for yet more column inches and TV appearances to show off her latest 'improvements'.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
That's a very good point. Perhaps it is a way to get access to pain etc. She always seems to have issues after surgery too, which would mean further pain.

What’s happened to her nose? It looks like it’s flattening unless it’s the lip lift that’s caused it. Also her makeup artist needs the sack, it’s caked on and looks cheap. I think she looks better without all that trowelled on. That heavy thick makeup makes her look really old.
You would think if she was so pleased with her never ending 'tweaks' that she wouldn't need the trowelled on make up too! Surely she should be bare faced showing us the results. And why take your own MUA with you? Pretty sure TV studios have their own don't they?

Reactions: 12
It's well know that AFP cope's ok and without full time oxygen a lot of the time. BUT.. When KP is with her or she gets het up, she has to constantly use the oxygen. Not that this will bother KP. Think KP will be in for another shock soon. She opened her trap too wide again, by making the slanderous comments about Peter & Emily... Watch this space. Also, though not confirmed, there will be extreme ramifications regarding the accusations made about Kieran. Think in next 2-3 weeks the tit will be hitting the fan, if some of it hasn't already.
That will be something to look forward to.

If you thought her duet with PFA ‘a whole new world‘ was bad and you want a laugh. 😂😂🤣
Hold onto your ears 🙉 you’ve been warned 😱😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
These “ Closer” type Chav magazines have a lot to answer for , they’ve taken the worst parts of Red Top Zelebrity culture & given these desperate drug Harpies a second slice of the pie . I’ve often wondered who actually buys them .
Somebody used to leave them in the staff room at work but nobody would own up to it , whereas I would leave the latest Q magazine once I’d finished with it

Reactions: 16
Surely the female she involved in this will also be in big doodoo? How on earth has she managed to talk someone into getting involved in this? And you can guarantee she'll do everything she can to pin the blame on the unknown accuser.
False accusations of sexual assault & domestic abuse are truly disgusting. SHE is truly disgusting. I do hope the next room the do up at the MM has padded walls, no windows & comes with a special tracksuit that does up at the back 🙄
Is she stooping this low on her own or is he encouraging her increasingly alarming behaviour?
I suspect he's encouraging her behaviour, she's always been a mess but her relationship with him is weird. They have no other interests besides each other, fame and making as much money as possible for themselves.

She has isolated herself away from everyone, including her children for him.
Together 24/7 - two narcissists, can you imagine what it's truly like in their home at night. Nobody can be with someone 24/7 and have no separate hobbies or interests, eventually it will all blow up and they will destroy each other - hurry up!!

The woman is incredibly sad, desperate and terrified of being alone.

Crawl is a creep and knows this and is taking full advantage.

They truly deserve each other. I always said her inability to be a single woman will be her downfall

Reactions: 25
Just wondering about the IVF is part of the reason that she's going for it that she knows she won't get custody back of the 4 youngest kids, and has given up on them and is moving on hoping a new baby will be a fresh start. I can't get my head around someone with 5 kids and custody issues wanting a new baby, instead of trying to win back the kids she has.
I think kids are disposable to her. She loses the ones she already has so it's oh well I'll just have another one then. Thankfully now she is past her prime clearly getting pregnant isn't as easy as it was for her before, or maybe Crawl is shooting blanks? Before you have IVF you have to have a barrage of other tests first to find out why you can't conceive naturally. No mention of doing those so therefore it's all talk as usual for attention.

These “ Closer” type Chav magazines have a lot to answer for , they’ve taken the worst parts of Red Top Zelebrity culture & given these desperate drug Harpies a second slice of the pie . I’ve often wondered who actually buys them .
Somebody used to leave them in the staff room at work but nobody would own up to it , whereas I would leave the latest Q magazine one is finished with it
It breaks my heart to see how many young women want plastic surgery on their bodies as well as their faces and KP, KK, DL, LG etc are a lot to blame for this.

Surely the female she involved in this will also be in big doodoo? How on earth has she managed to talk someone into getting involved in this? And you can guarantee she'll do everything she can to pin the blame on the unknown accuser.
False accusations of sexual assault & domestic abuse are truly disgusting. SHE is truly disgusting. I do hope the next room the do up at the MM has padded walls, no windows & comes with a special tracksuit that does up at the back 🙄
Is she stooping this low on her own or is he encouraging her increasingly alarming behaviour?
I was thinking about this too. She's good at manipulating people who like her image for whatever reason, maybe the person is vulnerable, was offered cash etc. I imagine she convinced the girl that accusing K of even the slightest things was a good idea. Even if it didn't turn into a full-on investigation it could have been devastating for KH. Being hounded by the press, being searched and interviewed, maybe being put in a cell like she was.... Pure, vindictive revenge.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Exactly, a while back there was a little girl Olivia who’d complex health issues and Katie said she wanted to adopt her as she‘d so much experience after having Harvey 🤥 I thought please dear god NO that little girl would‘ve been used by KP to profit from and nothing more. Thankfully like most things including adopting a child from overseas it died a death. I also doubt they’d have let KP anyway near that little girl with her past history. Olivia and all children deserve so much better than that lowlife as a mother.
So that article was from June last year and she says in it that they would definitely be married by the end of the year. Well here we are almost in March the following year and still no sign of a wedding! I don't think Crawl wants to marry her, or else why haven't they done it yet?

• Heart
  • Haha
I think kids are disposable to her. She loses the ones she already has so it's oh well I'll just have another one then. Thankfully now she is past her prime clearly getting pregnant isn't as easy as it was for her before, or maybe Crawl is shooting blanks? Before you have IVF you have to have a barrage of other tests first to find out why you can't conceive naturally. No mention of doing those so therefore it's all talk as usual for attention.
That is exactly the truth - she forms no emotional attachment to anything - including her pets, children, men in her life. I honestly think the emotion gene swerved her completely. She is self obsessed and cares only about herself. If she loved those kids she would be moving heaven and earth to get them back and repairing the damage she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t watch Lorraine and been in meetings at work all day.
I saw someone comment saying she made out she still has all the kids…
But did she say she has joint custody of the kids?

Reactions: 4
I was gonna try and do a new thread, but I bottled it after getting told of by @265 last time 🤪

• Haha
If you thought her duet with PFA ‘a whole new world‘ was bad and you want a laugh. 😂😂🤣
Hold onto your ears 🙉 you’ve been warned 😱😬
A line from the song " swallow me"

Wish a sink hole would.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t watch Lorraine and been in meetings at work all day.
I saw someone comment saying she made out she still has all the kids…
But did she say she has joint custody of the kids?
No mention on sharing/custody etc. She was asked about the kids and she said she felt safest with Harvey, as she knows where he is. The other kids would be going out to parties etc and she wouldn't know where they were/who with/time they would be home, likes she knows any of that info now!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.