Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok krusties I took some time, I went for a walk, smashed a cup I hate and feel much better. Mini Tattler 3 is very angry too by the way it’s booting me as I rage to myself.

I haven’t gone back to read updates but I will add my opinion… SHES STILL A C**t
Smashed a cup I hate 😂😂 I never thought of keeping cups for times like this but I'm going to now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kieran looked extremely happy on holiday. He must know that her accusation is not going anywhere at the very least. Fingers crossed she finally
gets prison for it.
The lie's KP told & involving someone else unreliable, slipped them up. Liars have to have good memories and it's difficult to hoodwink the police.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
She doesn't really want the kid, she wants the opportunities and status they bring. The narc married into my family popped one out each year ( 6 in total) and lets their dad look after them, whilst she goes on solo holidays and trips. She loves telling everyone what a hard-working mum she is, gets her a lot of currency with other women which she can use for things like free hair, makeup, tanning, babysitting etc.
Exactly, a while back there was a little girl Olivia who’d complex health issues and Katie said she wanted to adopt her as she‘d so much experience after having Harvey 🤥 I thought please dear god NO that little girl would‘ve been used by KP to profit from and nothing more. Thankfully like most things including adopting a child from overseas it died a death. I also doubt they’d have let KP anyway near that little girl with her past history. Olivia and all children deserve so much better than that lowlife as a mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bloody hope so. There really is a LOT going on. Surely at least 1 of these things will see her get some sort of comeuppance? 🤞🤞 She has lashed out viscously & publicly. She has seriously lost the plot.
I'm not surprised in the slightest that she makes AFP worse. However I believe AFP created the monster we see.
I don't know what's left for Skanky now 🤷 every TV appearance shows that she is in rapid decline. Her life is utter shite in every aspect.
I've said it a million times but I'll say it again....if she wasn't such a poisonous evil creature, I would feel desperately sorry for her.
Lorraine & any other program that give her airtime are simply fueling her decline now. Every word she utters is a lie. Is she trying to convince the public or herself that everything is great 🤷
She has all but lost her kids. She's seemingly desperate for cash. She looks truly frightful. She is in a toxic relationship. I could cry for her kids. She is surrounded by broken relationships that cannot be fixed.

@PTMe is there actually anything resembling a normal human in her? Or is her life a show being played out for views/clicks/likes/attention 24/7?
Has she ever shown any true emotion or genuine care to anyone or anything?
I think legally, Kieran will be able to 'kill 2 birds with one stone'. The fact she's made SERIOUS accusations about him and a minor & the comments made about Michelle (already a restraining order in place). Mud sticks as the saying goes and she overstepped the mark seriously. The fact there is full evidence online of her accusations and the online excessive rants towards, Peter, but especially Emily, questioning Emily's job as a doctor etc, have crucified KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The lie's KP told & involving someone else unreliable, slipped them up. Liars have to have good memories and it's difficult to hoodwink the police.
Surely the female she involved in this will also be in big doodoo? How on earth has she managed to talk someone into getting involved in this? And you can guarantee she'll do everything she can to pin the blame on the unknown accuser.
False accusations of sexual assault & domestic abuse are truly disgusting. SHE is truly disgusting. I do hope the next room the do up at the MM has padded walls, no windows & comes with a special tracksuit that does up at the back 🙄
Is she stooping this low on her own or is he encouraging her increasingly alarming behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Exactly, a while back there was a little girl Olivia who’d complex health issues and Katie said she wanted to adopt her as she‘d so much experience after having Harvey 🤥 I thought please dear god NO that little girl would‘ve been used by KP to profit from and nothing more. Thankfully like most things including adopting a child from overseas it died a death. I also doubt they’d have let KP anyway near that little girl with her past history. Olivia and all children deserve so much better than that lowlife as a mother.
I remember that poor wee girl, I hope she found a home since.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wonder why they have all avoided her faking the bruise story and her admitting it . Do you think some legal action may be coming
[/QUOTE

I definitely think that
It's well know that AFP cope's ok and without full time oxygen a lot of the time. BUT.. When KP is with her or she gets het up, she has to constantly use the oxygen. Not that this will bother KP. Think KP will be in for another shock soon. She opened her trap too wide again, by making the slanderous comments about Peter & Emily... Watch this space. Also, though not confirmed, there will be extreme ramifications regarding the accusations made about Kieran. Think in next 2-3 weeks the tit will be hitting the fan, if some of it hasn't already.
good. Claire Powell did make a comment on her Instagram that the truth needed to be told and enough was enough in relation to the comments made about Emily.
I contacted Clemmie Moodie at the Sun yesterday with regard to the post Katie made suggesting that the Sun ran an untrue story about domestic violence. She responded very quickly - but only to say someone else would be in touch to “reassure me”. They haven’t as of yet…

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Many women go through IVF younger and far, far healthier and still they struggle to get pregnant which is heartbreaking so 🤞🏼it’s not going to happen for that lowlife.
Of course it will happen, somebody will do whatever it takes to enable her to breed but most likely all the drugs combined with her age will give her more chance of another Harvey.
Ideal in her mind as that would then guarantee another source of income for another 20 years or so.
Excloooosives with Lorraine until forever, even the Sun will be happy to remain in the circus.
It's not too going to end I'm afraid until it's cold and on the slab, even then Cole will be talking about it.
On a more serious note, it doesn't look well at all.
The cold stare is there as usual but now it's accompanied by a emptiness behind the eyes, to me it's now soulless.
The family must know what's happening but seem to ignore it all, the enabling has started anew, as if they really do believe that she going to make a dramatic comeback!
As I see it, it's falling faster and faster.
Money in short supply, drug habit, debts beyond comprehension and pretty soon reduced to competition with Katona on OF as to which one can go furthest and be most grotesque.
Anybody like to speculate when one of them actually will live stream sex?
And all egged on by The One looking to achieve his place in history and the media and TV stations that are incapable of calling a spade, a spade.
Nothing learned from the Caroline Flack episode at all.
It's a sick fucked up world in which we currently live.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He is very quiet at the moment- not posted anything for 4 days, didn't go with her to the Lorraine studio . Mmm 🤔🤔

Reactions: 20
good. Claire Powell did make a comment on her Instagram that the truth needed to be told and enough was enough in relation to the comments made about Emily.
I contacted Clemmie Moodie at the Sun yesterday with regard to the post Katie made suggesting that the Sun ran an untrue story about domestic violence. She responded very quickly - but only to say someone else would be in touch to “reassure me”. They haven’t as of yet…
Does sound as if something happening but not just a standard will note your comments

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to disrupt the thread but it‘s so important and GP’s don’t always state this, if anyone’s on Omeprazole make sure you get enough B12 as it prevents it from being absorbed along with other vitamins/nutrients, I found this out because my mum’s on it.
Same as if you take vitamin D make sure you’re getting enough magnesium, also very important as vitamin D needs it for absorption and it will deplete your magnesium levels further if you don’t have enough, which can cause high blood pressure etc . There’s lots about both things I mentioned online if you Google. Really sorry 🙏 for disrupting the thread but it could help people in the long run health wise.
I take the lot, lol. Also Turmeric tabs with VitD, they are good

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.