Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's hope so, the Sun have not done a story since her outburst that the story was false, I was told it was with their lawyers.
I think we should be contacting The Scum & praising them for their complete platform removal of the slack pantied old trollop 😊👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just wondering about the IVF is part of the reason that she's going for it that she knows she won't get custody back of the 4 youngest kids, and has given up on them and is moving on hoping a new baby will be a fresh start. I can't get my head around someone with 5 kids and custody issues wanting a new baby, instead of trying to win back the kids she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never seen such dead eyes on a living person. She seemed quite jittery this morning and not quite with the programme. The lies and bullshit were in full flow though as usual. And the same old ‘do you love it Harv’ ( so bloody irritating).
Personally I think she is in a very abusive and controlling relationship. (Having been in one). Neither have any friends that they see on their own, and are together 24/7. You can put on as happy a front as you like, but you never really look happy.
No kids now either, so looks like he has managed to isolate her from them too. Plus Carl protested far to much at the weekend with his ‘it wasn’t me’. That’s what they do as everything is ‘your’ fault. And then she came out and said he hadn’t touched her as well and it was all made up lies.
Atrocious behaviour if she has actually lied about it. Can’t get any lower than lying about DV/ DA. But for me it just doesn’t all add up.
I am in no way sticking up for her here. As I can’t abide the woman in any way shape or form. And if I’m wrong about this I will hold my hands up and say she is a bloody brilliant actress and has missed her calling. 😁😁. But all who have been in this situation will know what I’m saying.
Phew I’m knackered after writing all that on top of 3 days catching up.
Didn't she lose the kids in 2018 though her drug use though? The cocaine rapping video was around then, then she had to do drugs test and obviously didn't stay off them.

Reactions: 13

The Star and The Mirror are running stories on her mums terminal illness.
It's well know that AFP cope's ok and without full time oxygen a lot of the time. BUT.. When KP is with her or she gets het up, she has to constantly use the oxygen. Not that this will bother KP. Think KP will be in for another shock soon. She opened her trap too wide again, by making the slanderous comments about Peter & Emily... Watch this space. Also, though not confirmed, there will be extreme ramifications regarding the accusations made about Kieran. Think in next 2-3 weeks the tit will be hitting the fan, if some of it hasn't already.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just wondering about the IVF is part of the reason that she's going for it that she knows she won't get custody back of the 4 youngest kids, and is moving on hoping a new baby will be a fresh start. I can't get my head around someone with 5 kids and custody issues wanting a new baby, instead of trying to win back the kids she has.
She doesn't really want the kid, she wants the opportunities and status they bring. The narc married into my family popped one out each year ( 6 in total) and lets their dad look after them, whilst she goes on solo holidays and trips. She loves telling everyone what a hard-working mum she is, gets her a lot of currency with other women which she can use for things like free hair, makeup, tanning, babysitting etc.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's well know that AFP cope's ok and without full time oxygen a lot of the time. BUT.. When KP is with her or she gets het up, she has to constantly use the oxygen. Not that this will bother KP. Think KP will be in for another shock soon. She opened her trap too wide again, by making the slanderous comments about Peter & Emily... Watch this space. Also, though not confirmed, there will be extreme ramifications regarding the accusations made about Kieran. Think in next 2-3 weeks the tit will be hitting the fan, if some of it hasn't already.
Oh I bloody hope so!

• Heart
  • Angry
Just wondering about the IVF is part of the reason that she's going for it that she knows she won't get custody back of the 4 youngest kids, and has given up on them and is moving on hoping a new baby will be a fresh start. I can't get my head around someone with 5 kids and custody issues wanting a new baby, instead of trying to win back the kids she has.
Its all about the £££
How much would a baby be worth in media deals - at least a million.

Even this talk of ivf and trying for a baby is getting her exposure and a pay day

• Angry
  • Sad
Kieran looked extremely happy on holiday. He must know that her accusation is not going anywhere at the very least. Fingers crossed she finally
gets prison for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Really hope so.

Reactions: 15
Oh I truly hope so.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - Katie Price#133:
KP’s like Teflon and nothing sticks, hopefully she’ll soon run out of tricks.
Idea for thread 134: Even your Make Up mate, made you look like a state. Eye's are wonky & you're teeth like a Donkey

• Haha
  • Heart
So she went on Lorraine to spout the same bollocks she has spouted for the past 5 years
My mum is dying
I've had more surgery
My bond with Harvey is so special
I am healthy and happy ( clearly isn't )
I'm getting married
I want more kids
Mentewl Elf is a hidden illness

WHY IS SHE STILL GETTING AIR TIME?! If these people are gunna interview her, probe her on her disgusting antics

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And where‘s she going to get the money from, Carly‘s hardly loaded if he’s having to sell his pencil on OF at a knock down Pwice and still people want refunds for his disappointment 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I made this ages ago. Still makes me smile. Apologies to the dear, late Max Wall. Skanky has had hers inflated too hasn’t she?
Yes she did, that round of surgery before last I think. Looked ridiculous, like two basketballs stuffed in her pants. Then she said she wanted it taken out as she didn't like it. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 13
Ok krusties I took some time, I went for a walk, smashed a cup I hate and feel much better. Mini Tattler 3 is very angry too by the way it’s booting me as I rage to myself.

I haven’t gone back to read updates but I will add my opinion… SHES STILL A C**t

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I bloody hope so. There really is a LOT going on. Surely at least 1 of these things will see her get some sort of comeuppance? 🤞🤞 She has lashed out viscously & publicly. She has seriously lost the plot.
I'm not surprised in the slightest that she makes AFP worse. However I believe AFP created the monster we see.
I don't know what's left for Skanky now 🤷 every TV appearance shows that she is in rapid decline. Her life is utter shite in every aspect.
I've said it a million times but I'll say it again....if she wasn't such a poisonous evil creature, I would feel desperately sorry for her.
Lorraine & any other program that give her airtime are simply fueling her decline now. Every word she utters is a lie. Is she trying to convince the public or herself that everything is great 🤷
She has all but lost her kids. She's seemingly desperate for cash. She looks truly frightful. She is in a toxic relationship. I could cry for her kids. She is surrounded by broken relationships that cannot be fixed.

@PTMe is there actually anything resembling a normal human in her? Or is her life a show being played out for views/clicks/likes/attention 24/7?
Has she ever shown any true emotion or genuine care to anyone or anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.