Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in a month of Sundays, can you call what is on her chest t*ts? Yes, I am a 32B at most but would rather wear my trainer bra than have two concrete planets glued to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I gave in…. My spreadsheet I’m working on is giving me a twitchy eye. And then I had to endure those hideous OF pics - cheers @PTMe (must be what she was doing last night!)

Kind of glad I work from home - *scuttles off to pour an early G&T* (purely medicinal)

They never fail to disappoint.

Chasing money now “for Harv”… that did make me chuckle. It’s like the hunter being hunted story… the irony! 😂

There's a video of her saying she's basically seen the comments and understands that everyone wants 'the old pricey' and that new content is coming.

The comments are still complaining that it's not enough 😂😂😂
Omfg what’s she wearing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The flowers protruding from the gash is one way to stop it from smelling I suppose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I see she hasn’t filtered it at all 🤥 ...and what‘s with the flowers does she smell that bad down there.😬
Dear god the people that‘ve shelled out for this hag/slag/slapper/has-been really need their head testing 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
🙄they obvs have yet another OK mag deal coming up.. no amount of Botox or eyebrow plucking is gonna fix Cole’s bracket🤣 there’s no hiding that flathead and jaw 🤢 makes me shudder🤢

serious question folks, if Cole hadn’t/wasn’t with the Skank, would any of you find him remotely attractive..? (ducks for cover, may pop back next week..🤣)
Nope the man makes me feel nauseous. Said from the start when she got with him, he don’t look wired normal. It’s not just his looks, although I do find him unattractive, but he has an aura about him that actually scares me somewhat.

He’s one of those type of men who used to walk into a bar I was in, hit on me, I’d politely tell them not interested, and they’d then often throw shade at me in a passive aggressive way and walk off with a horrible look in their eyes. He has that look, that way about him. I have vibes about these men, as many women do, he screams wrong’un.

Think having seen all his actions with her, has proved me right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So the old sl ag will be talking about having another baby will it? At this point it must be on an epic wind up 😑 its womb must be polluted to duck. I hope it never has the chance to fall pregnant ever again for as long as it continues to thieve our precious oxygen 🙏🏼 THG can duck off into obscurity n all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She with Carly.. he’s getting pampered 🙄
No amount of pampering can help that 🤢 what a little witch. Most men (and women) are out putting in a hard days graft and this cretin is out and about getting botox and his eyebrows done! Oh I say 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s only a matter of time before Cuckold Carl starts getting filler in his face like that Bradley Weekes bloke. I can only hope it won’t be in his chin, because he already looks like Desperate Dan.
He could ask Bradders aunt to do them for him!
That will definitely push me over the edge if that ever happens 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the old sl ag will be talking about having another baby will it? At this point it must be on an epic wind up 😑 its womb must be polluted to duck. I hope it never has the chance to fall pregnant ever again for as long as it continues to thieve our precious oxygen 🙏🏼 THG can duck off into obscurity n all!
She will say she is going to have IVF abroad ASAP

She will say she is going to have IVF abroad ASAP
Bet she doesn’t mention CS or if she does will say she has nearly finished it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.