Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really don’t think the world can cope with another few years of this Toxic duo. I guess though he has only got certain charges at the moment.. could other ones be added though if she decided to switch on him and start spilling?
I suppose so, if she backtracks yet again and starts blaming him for the DV.However,they have so much dirt on each other, and keep changing the narrative( lying), it would take the wisdom of Solomon to work out who to charge, and with what.
I think they both will get away lightly, and that really irks me.Perhaps( if found guilty), he will have a criminal record but I don’t think he’ll be all that bothered.Unless it affects his Las Vegas visits that is.
They will have to keep the drama going to keep the public interested for the next few years.How, I don’t know as everything under the sun has been covered.Burton and Taylor they are not.
What I can foresee ( borrowing sausage rolled crystal ball for this one), is a future of cheapo low grade influencing.Where they advertise Del Boy type products for a couple of grand. I know they are already doing some of this, but I hope this the limit of their “ power couple “ collaboration.
Email sent. Excuse grammar and spellin, so bloody angry.

Katie Price
I cannot believe that you are pandering to Katie Price by allowing her on your show.
This woman is a convicted drunk driver without insurance and is now selling stories about domestic violence to the media and then claiming that it is a completely made up story, complete with make up applied to show bruising.
It makes a complete mockery of other people's suffering of domestic violence where already it is difficult to report and be believed when you have someone in the public eye making up accusations for money, press coverage and sympathy purely to promote themselves.
Your programme has in the past claimed to support victims and some of the charities who act on their behalf so it seems somewhat at odds that you now are allowing Katie Price to appear to no doubt spread more lies and make further false accusations against other people.
There is no remorse from this vile woman for anything she has done, she does not and will not accept any responsibility for anything but is allowed to appear on programmes such as your to continue with the fabrications that are used as explanations for what she has and continues to do.
Only recently she launched a series of vile accusations against her ex's and the new partners and wives, despite one of them having a restraining order against her!
And these are the women who are caring for four of her children due to Ms Price seemingly having restricted access due to her chaotic lifestyle!
Does your programme actually do any investigative work on the people your are so willing to give a platform?
If so you should not be allowing this to go ahead.
I respectively suggest that someone at ITV do this rather quickly before allowing for this transmission to go ahead.
Another excellent post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
I suppose so, if she backtracks yet again and starts blaming him for the DV.However,they have so much dirt on each other, and keep changing the narrative( lying), it would take the wisdom of Solomon to work out who to charge, and with what.
I think they both will get away lightly, and that really irks me.Perhaps( if found guilty), he will have a criminal record but I don’t think he’ll be all that bothered.Unless it affects his Las Vegas visits that is.
They will have to keep the drama going to keep the public interested for the next few years.How, I don’t know as everything under the sun has been covered.Burton and Taylor they are not.

Another excellent post.
More like Burton Tailoring.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah there’s something a miss with those two, he has publicly slated and berated her for lying, I’m sure they are together because it benefits them both in different ways , she has a chauffeur and he gets the publicity he craves, and they both intend to hang on until they can’t no more, both will sell their stories to the highest bidder when this ends he will probably end up on I’m a celebrity, she will play The woe is me card and remind us how her mothers dying and she has a disabled son, As for Carl calling her disgusting for lying well yes too right she is but he’s equally as disgusting staying with her,he can’t claim he was blind to how bad she was and stayed out of stupidity he knows what’s she’s done is wrong (that’s if she has lied) they both know exactly what they doing and how to play the media and public she has a face like a melted welly and he is as thick as a whole omelette for thinking he is the one,they do my blood pressure no good.

Reactions: 35
I'm sure KRIS posted last night he was getting his brows done haha
I couldn't bear being with a man who spent more time (and money) on his appearance than I did.
Oh and good post by the way. I like your thistle avatar :love:

Reactions: 28
I’ve come over all SepticPeg🔮and the pre-recorded Lorraine interview was to announce the ‘tracksuit twins’ have separated.. she chose to speak with THG (aka The Hairy Growler) as the press are not interested and KP will not be talking about it further..🔮

as you were..😘

edited: 🔮 and he’s taken the ring back and pawned it to pay for Ritchie Scott’s (Phil Mitchell’s Solicitor) fees to get him out the tit on 10/3/2022🔮
..throws crystal ball out the window..🤣 my psychic vibe is more out than Carl’s underbite🙄 .. I’m off to consult me tarot cards..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Another excellent post.
I think she'll just throw loads of deflection posts at us. The deluded fans and media will lap it up and we'll be angrier than ever...
And if anyone comments on all of this, it will be the whole "don't judge, you don't know the full story, the truth will be revealed. If only you knew what we knew" plus more BS

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She with Carly.. he’s getting pampered 🙄
🙄they obvs have yet another OK mag deal coming up.. no amount of Botox or eyebrow plucking is gonna fix Cole’s bracket🤣 there’s no hiding that flathead and jaw 🤢 makes me shudder🤢

serious question folks, if Cole hadn’t/wasn’t with the Skank, would any of you find him remotely attractive..? (ducks for cover, may pop back next week..🤣)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
🙄they obvs have yet another OK mag deal coming up.. no amount of Botox or eyebrow plucking is gonna fix Cole’s bracket🤣 there’s no hiding that flathead and jaw 🤢 makes me shudder🤢

serious question folks, if Cole hadn’t/wasn’t with the Skank, would any of you find him remotely attractive..? (ducks for cover, may pop back next week..🤣)
Was looking for the 666 on the back of his head there, he must have photoshopped it out :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Hard man‘ 🤪 Crawl has more pampering done to him than I do, Skanky really likes to emasculate her men doesn’t she. 😜

He really is an odd little man, his behaviour is quite bizarre, no job, no friends, just chauffeuring her around, and now copying her in everything she does, first those comedy teeth, then OF, now pampering, next must be surgery. He's just so strange. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 42

Nope. He's stupid, no fixing that. Even if he was my type, I wouldn't go near him, anyone who goes with price, yukkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My email to ITV - Have sent to both email addresses that @Jwren posted earlier - I will attach them again at the end of the post...

1645632439384.png
1645632455489.png

Contacts and images from @Jwren post on previous thread...

44F7358A-942D-46E3-91B6-B11543A8868F.jpeg
F51C8081-9C80-4DAD-AC44-86CCE1B4A929.jpeg
898C1C28-E401-4C7A-9EC9-277F107B771D (1).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I came across this on a search for Lucky 7...i'm not sure if it's already been posted recently.

I’m sure after this the tracksuit twins were back to being the best of friends with Lucky 7 again. If u are not of use, the gruesome twosome drop u, but if u are of use again, more fool to people, they get used again. It was only late last year that Lucky 7 were pushing Mr Half Price saying they still had space available for Crappie (auto correct!!) to promote with Black Friday……all he seemed to end up with was those vape things……but never mind in the words of lucky 7…….HERE HE IS!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.