Katie Price #132 Are Dumb and Dumber getting wed? I don’t care, I’ve gone to bed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Email sent to Lorraine. I hope there are many more along the same lines.
Maybe we all send on to Ofcom? It's not been aired yet so there is no excuse to go ahead if complaints are received before? Doubt we will be heard but we live in hope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Late to the party.
But just want to say just watched drag race and was there any point in her being there?
She has the personality of a wet fish and a face like a bag of smashed crabs

Has he only got one tracksuit?
Watch out Kylie, she's in your neck of the woods (excuse the pun) 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Skankys one has been recycled for months now. Andre's one was last week. Skanky can only post old photos as shes not allowed near the younger 4.
i think Princess must have some kind of sense because to be honest at age 14 it does not matter if her dad says she is not allowed near her mother at that age she is old enough to make up her own mind and if she wanted to see her she would but it seems like she as not been with her mother at all(the only other reason for Princess not seeing her mother and having to stop away from her is if Katie is not allowed live contact with her and Katie would be introuble if she had any live contact so phone calls only)

Reactions: 20
Email sent to Lorraine. I hope there are many more along the same lines.
Maybe we all send on to Ofcom? It's not been aired yet so there is no excuse to go ahead if complaints are received before? Doubt we will be heard but we live in hope.
I've sent one to Lorraine and Ofcom

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Late to the party.
But just want to say just watched drag race and was there any point in her being there?
She has the personality of a wet fish and a face like a bag of smashed crabs

Has he only got one tracksuit?
Do this pair just spend all day in the hairdressers and being pampered??? I don't think either of them could cope with a proper full days work like the majority of the country. They don't look any better for all these constant treatments and what a waste of more money.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Watch out Kylie, she's in your neck of the woods (excuse the pun) 😂
Not only that, the biatchhhh is actually in one of my fav streets, by looks of it. I also go drinking around there, polluting my area 😱 Shudder shudder if I see them strolling around later I’ll be sick 🤮

There’s a wonderful Gelato Ice cream place round the corner, might have to get one and throw it all over the gruesome pair 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know it’s been said before, but for the life of me I can’t work out why he still has those negative insta post replies up.Most of them are angry at her.
He has said his piece, Price has backed him up and he’s going to get his chance to answer the “ being loud in public “ charge in court. I understand why the police have done this, they must be fed up to the back teeth with them both, and this is the best they can do.
He has supposedly forgiven her, so why isn’t he deleting them?
I’ve been thinking about this court case of his, and I think posters on the last thread got it right.He doesn’t really need her on board for it. I think he’s in this relationship for the long haul ( another 2-3 years if averages are anything to go with).

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Email sent. Excuse grammar and spellin, so bloody angry.

Katie Price
I cannot believe that you are pandering to Katie Price by allowing her on your show.
This woman is a convicted drunk driver without insurance and is now selling stories about domestic violence to the media and then claiming that it is a completely made up story, complete with make up applied to show bruising.
It makes a complete mockery of other people's suffering of domestic violence where already it is difficult to report and be believed when you have someone in the public eye making up accusations for money, press coverage and sympathy purely to promote themselves.
Your programme has in the past claimed to support victims and some of the charities who act on their behalf so it seems somewhat at odds that you now are allowing Katie Price to appear to no doubt spread more lies and make further false accusations against other people.
There is no remorse from this vile woman for anything she has done, she does not and will not accept any responsibility for anything but is allowed to appear on programmes such as your to continue with the fabrications that are used as explanations for what she has and continues to do.
Only recently she launched a series of vile accusations against her ex's and the new partners and wives, despite one of them having a restraining order against her!
And these are the women who are caring for four of her children due to Ms Price seemingly having restricted access due to her chaotic lifestyle!
Does your programme actually do any investigative work on the people your are so willing to give a platform?
If so you should not be allowing this to go ahead.
I respectively suggest that someone at ITV do this rather quickly before allowing for this transmission to go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I know it’s been said before, but for the life of me I can’t work out why he still has those negative insta post replies up.Most of them are angry at her.
He has said his piece, Price has backed him up and he’s going to get his chance to answer the “ being loud in public “ charge in court. I understand why the police have done this, they must be fed up to the back teeth with them both, and this is the best they can do.
He has supposedly forgiven her, so why isn’t he deleting them?
I’ve been thinking about this court case of his, and I think posters on the last thread got it right.He doesn’t really need her on board for it. I think he’s in this relationship for the long haul ( another 2-3 years if averages are anything to go with).
i really don’t think the world can cope with another few years of this Toxic duo. I guess though he has only got certain charges at the moment.. could other ones be added though if she decided to switch on him and start spilling?

Reactions: 20
Not only that, the biatchhhh is actually in one of my fav streets, by looks of it. I also go drinking around there, polluting my area 😱 Shudder shudder if I see them strolling around later I’ll be sick 🤮

There’s a wonderful Gelato Ice cream place round the corner, might have to get one and throw it all over the gruesome pair 😁
I lived up at Preston Park for two years until we moved North in March. We are heading back down shortly. We could go Katie hunting together and call ourselves the Skankbusters. Who you gonna call... :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s only a matter of time before Cuckold Carl starts getting filler in his face like that Bradley Weekes bloke. I can only hope it won’t be in his chin, because he already looks like Desperate Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.