katie price #129 "i've got proof in black & white". shut up cole you're talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always said that Kris wasn’t good look enough, what someone looks like is more important to her than the persons qualities- that’s the shallow superficial person she is
He's better looking than her and has a great body

Reactions: 13
So. Nice quiet, drams free year so far then!!!!!

Reactions: 23
I feel so much second hand embarrassment when one of their Onlyfans posts pops up on here ... Is this honestly what it's come to?! I remember Cole saying how muggy OF was and how desperate you'd have to be to do that.... Ummmmmmmm........

Attachments

Reactions: 32

This is amazing! Now I have one question, do we know if any of Crawl’s other ex’s have said how he behaved with them? Has he got a history of abuse / controlling behaviour?

Reactions: 29
The manager didn't ring me so I just rung them back and spoke the the duty manager. She was a stroppy cow and said that she couldn't discuss what guests were there at the moment. I said to her, don't worry we already know. When I told her about Coles' pictures she said she didn't know anything about that. I said that half of the country does now. Again she said she couldn't discuss anything about that as I am a complete stranger ringing her. I asked her how she will feel knowing that I am in touch with the press about it. She said that it was up to me if I wanted to contact them! I wish I'd caught her name tho. Silly moi. Great advert for the hotel eh?

Reactions: 49
I’d follow up with an email and pics

I also think for self employed its so much harder to get control of their money. They can't go to an employer and have deductions made etc. She will be having every dodgy deal and ad campaign paid to someone else . Going by previous trustee reports next one is due 31st march , this includes monies received etc and debt still owing so will be able to see whats been paid off. It's filed on company house .

Reactions: 12
Off her face ! Don’t do drugs kids

Reactions: 15
I can so believe this, as I’ve said before on here, I have had very very bad vibes about that man from the off, I know of his type, I actually think he’s a very scary individual. Not that I feel sorry for Skanky, she got in bed with the devil, and let’s face it she’s an awful person in her own right. Really is a match made in hell, and there gonna be the mother of fallouts when they eventually split, which they will one day.

Reactions: 28
This is amazing! Now I have one question, do we know if any of Crawl’s other ex’s have said how he behaved with them? Has he got a history of abuse / controlling behaviour?
I remember someone posted that he had hit his last 3 exes

Reactions: 25
Can this post be put at the start of each thread, at least until slapgate is legally resolved. The threads are moving so fast it's hard for everyone to keep up, and would also help newbies to the thread.
Fantastic job @DC16

Reactions: 59
That's probably standard response , they won't be allowed to discuss. She's probably raging and away to talk to them

Reactions: 17
Perhaps some social media reviews saying that you've been put off visiting due to dodgy activities etc

I believe this to be the case.

Reactions: 10
That's probably standard response , they won't be allowed to discuss. She's probably raging and away to talk to them
Doubt it. I suggested she got someone to go and throw them out. She said that was something she or the hotel would never do!

Reactions: 10
Yes, especially in her line of work, money comes from everywhere and would normally go through your manager (?) but she doesn't seem to advertise any representation and even her own email on her Instagram bio is incorrect Contact@katieprice.uk (no .co)
With someone who is employed you are right, they would take control of everything, would have no tax deductions and then the trustees would pay what they believe is enough to live on.

Reactions: 14
Thank you DC16 for doing this, hopefully all the newbies will read it says it all.

Reactions: 29
Doubt it. I suggested she got someone to go and throw them out. She said that was something she or the hotel would never do!
Probably because check out time is 11.30 so that pair of cretin should be leaving anytime now if they havnt already

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.