Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gx2018

Where has the hospital report come from all of a sudden?
I’ve seen it. Not from Kirsty. I don’t want to post it, but on everything i love, I’m not lying. Head and facial injuries were noted. As was the fact she had been drinking.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Minx103

Chatty Member
She’s promoting her grannyfans now. It’s actually laughable and quite bizarre that she’s posting as normal while the love of her life has thrown her under the bus!?
I was just reading the comments when she turned them off! I only saw negative ones. 1 bloke said, "And you wonder why I'm gay!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Foxtotty phoned the hotel, well done :LOL: 💕
I asked the concierge if they had any security there that could evict them from the lodge and laid it on thick that their reputation will be in tatters if the news gets back to the red tops! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Oh god we’re going through a new thread a day at the min; get your titles in now as no doubt another one will be needing starting soon with all their activity!

ref the hotel that they’re filming in, I work in a hotel and chances are it would’ve been a duty manager last night who probably is a restaurant or bar manager and the hotel manager will be in today 😉
The manager didn't ring me so I just rung them back and spoke the the duty manager. She was a stroppy cow and said that she couldn't discuss what guests were there at the moment. I said to her, don't worry we already know. When I told her about Coles' pictures she said she didn't know anything about that. I said that half of the country does now. Again she said she couldn't discuss anything about that as I am a complete stranger ringing her. I asked her how she will feel knowing that I am in touch with the press about it. She said that it was up to me if I wanted to contact them! I wish I'd caught her name tho. Silly moi. Great advert for the hotel eh?

• Wow
  • Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
So here we have it:
Kris contacted Princess to have Katie call him. Princess told Katie, and Katie was asking her child if she should leave Carl for Kris. Carl saw the texts and beat her in front of the 2 younger kids. I’m not posting the screen shots out of respect for Kirsty and Princess but they’re real. Seeing Katie talk to her kid as if she was a mate is vile.
Why is she asking and involving her teenage vulnerable daughter in her love life scum bag !! She definitely should have stayed with Kris he seemed like a nice guy and he was far too good for KP!

• Heart
I know it's not the done thing to share private messages but I don't think the source would be telling strangers about it unless she wanted
it known. She works in PR after all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Gx2018

Well I guess I can't believe it then. Thanks for the reply.
No problem. After this response, im putting you on ignore so i don’t have to entertain this further. We are all here hoping Katie finally gets her fair share of Karma, and badgering me to out my source isn’t going to help. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DC16

VIP Member
Oh and I'm also lead to believe she hasn't done very many of her community services so far, too busy on holiday and having cosmetic surgery. So much for facing up to her actions eh!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Well tomorrow is her big day 22/2/22. I cannot wait to see what it has in store for her.
The wedding vows: Do you Katie take this thick prick with a thin dick to be your lawful wedding husband? Do you Cole take this ancient crone with comedy norks to be your lawful wedded wife?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Account Suspended

Seriously what a life " what you up to then Crawl ? " " well love im just gong into the shitter to pull me cacks down and take a selfie of my old chap for my fans how about yourself Skaty? " " me? funny enough ive just given 80% off for a photy close up of my ol growler that looks like an under heated lasagne ,see you in a minute " ...............where is the self respect .

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Noseybonk

VIP Member
That would be a typical narcissist thing, treating their child like an adult friend and burdening them with details about an adult relationship. It's over stepping boundaries and if she shared anything about sex is a form of abuse. I wouldn't be surprised.
Remember this is the same sick “parent” who took Princess to the hotel with her when she cheated on Kris with Charles 😡 Imagine dragging your teen daughter into that

• Angry
  • Wow

bollox

I read that but it doesn't make things clear does it? Who would be able to see KP's medical records? It seems very unlikely, a nurse or police officer is leaking on here so I have asked a question to try and clarify.
It's a Gossip board, not a forensics lab - Gx seems legit, brings the tea, so if you want to believe them, believe, if not 🤷‍♂️
As an old TV program said ..
the truth is out there somewhere...

• Heart

Hollytoot317

Ok I no longer care about the who did what at what exact timeline. I don’t care if he tapped her, slapped her, kicked her or called up his twin King Jong Un and got him to nuke her stance face into oblivion. They are both violent, morally bankrupt, grifting scumbags. Let’s not try and give even an ounce of sympathy or credit to either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44