Katie Price #119 Wonky tits and pencil prick, online pics will make you sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ethel, can't your change your name to Carl 🤣

🤣🤣

Hi everyone, new here, please be kind!
Krusty is only 4 years older than me and at school, I hated her. And all she stood for. As I grew up, I softened. Who was I to say anything? My hatred comes from jealousy, not because she’s a terrible person. My eldest son was born 3 months before darling Harvey and while I was in a terrible place myself, my heart went out to her for the worry his conditions must have caused her. My baby was ok and hers wasn’t and I really felt for her.
I watched her through the ‘Katie Price’ years (as I now know were the years she was managed by Claire).
I still didn’t like her, didn’t watch anything with her in, but took an interest as one does, especially watching Harvey grow☺
my life went downhill in many ways, and I finally left my marriage a couple of years ago now, and really looked at my life. Stopped drinking and not taking responsibility (I had 4 children by then, so almost matching Krusty!), started living.
I’ve since looked again at mine and Krusty’s lives and come to a solid conclusion-
She was always the nasty, shallow, foul, toxic, vile person I knew she was all those years ago.
I have peers who never got sober and now we’re nearly 40 or in our 40’s and the drug use has gone from ‘partying’ to ‘dependence’, which is where she is heading very, very quickly, if not there already.
I really hope no one minds me being here xx
Welcome aboard lovely ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I take it seeing as Jet and Bunny were on MM last night,KH wasn't successful in getting the children taken off the programme? Or does it take time to get those wheels in motion?

Reactions: 18
Welcome aboard!
Do you have a screenshot? I'm too tired to search for it 😂
Carl should do a pay per view if he charged everyone a penny he'd properly £11.00 quickly.

Its just a quick peep we're after 🙈
No Channing Tatum pole swinging🤭🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How arrogant do you have to be to flaunt a property that's in danger of being repossessed because you failed to keep up the repayments. Total lack of decency and morals.
She doesn't like to admit it. It's about her pride. How ironic though. She has no pride or shame or dignity with anything else!

Reactions: 21
Hey! Welcome to the club! Why would we mind you being here? It's a public site and we are all friends. We have one thing in common though. Guess?
So was she in the same school as you? It's really good to hear how you turned your life around. We all make mistakes but most of us learn from them.
Skanky is just a lost cause, most narcissistic people are.
I think the poster means that when they were in school they hated her, not that they were in school together. I might be wrong though!

Reactions: 16
Two things:
How did the powers that be at C4 approve her renovation project? Did they not do their research because, at the time of filming, she was not paying the mortgage and was/is at risk of repossession? It was documented in the media that she only started paying the mortgage again in December 2021!

I’ve been thinking about Princess: KP will probably fill her head that she can follow in her footsteps and make shedloads of money, and then point out that her financial woes only started in her late thirties. This narrative could be tempting for a young person to make money without working for it. I hope I’m wrong.
I don’t think channel 4 cared about anything but ratings.They might have known about the truth of the situation, but simply ignored it.They are a bunch of despicable low lifes.It all came back to bite them in the bum though,even they couldn’t predict slapgate or KP going crazy on coke and booze.
Maybe they will think twice before commissioning anything with her in it.
Not because they have morals, but because the general viewing public were fed up with her antics.Thats why only 3 episodes instead of 6 were made.
Total waste of money.

I take it seeing as Jet and Bunny were on MM last night,KH wasn't successful in getting the children taken off the programme? Or does it take time to get those wheels in motion?
I think Ch4 were going to go ahead and broadcast the show no matter what was thrown their way just because they had spent money and made deals with the tradespeople and their companies for advertising. Sickening really. Money always comes first for some.

I think the poster means that when they were in school they hated her, not that they were in school together. I might be wrong though!
Yeah I read it both ways but wasn't sure. Although if someone's 4 years older than you, you usually know very little about them in school anyway. That's what it was like at my school. Its interesting how skanky has no school friends vouching for her.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I read it both ways but wasn't sure. Although if someone's 4 years older than you, you usually know very little about them in school anyway. That's what it was like at my school. Its interesting how skanky has no school friends vouching for her.
Maybe she wasn't there much, her modelling career was beckoning!

Reactions: 16
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of legal paperwork which all has to comply with timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.
Same, I'm 2 years down the line with my case and it still hasn't gone to court yet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Makes me laugh the way people bandy about prosecutions like it was some easy deal. I've actually sued someone and it's hard core, frantically hard work, very expensive (even if you win), takes YEARS, and involves an endless mass of legal paperwork which all has to comply with timings set by the Court. It goes to prove what a twerp Cole is.
I’m still catching up but wanted to add this as well - with what money is he going to launch this legal action? He’s clearly at the bottom of the barrel selling willy pics for just over a fiver! I reckon he must have already hit his peak in terms of subscribers, they will mostly be people wanting to gawk at the car crash that this is. Once the novelty has worn off his subscribers will dwindle no doubt. This really seems like such a short sighted venture for them both.

Also to add about the IG post KP did of Princess - so telling how little contact she has with her kids, the only one who reaches out to her and she had to post it and add how Princess is her Minime, the one she has an unbreakable bond with. No decent mother would herald one child above all the others. She knew that post would get lots of likes and positive comments, because as much as the public have had enough of her, they will still care about her daughter (who is 14 and completely innocent of her mother’s life choices). I think that post was to prove at least one of children still love and contact her, and to garner likes, not because she truly loves her daughter. I have no doubt Princess is her favourite, but like everything in her life, she is transactional to her too. It’s just awful isn’t it, the whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Same, I'm 2 years down the line with my case and it still hasn't gone to court yet.
I waited 5 years to get mine into court really expensive but the judge awarded my costs to the other side . So not only there costs which were in excess of £30.000 but mine as well result .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone, new here, please be kind!
Krusty is only 4 years older than me and at school, I hated her. And all she stood for. As I grew up, I softened. Who was I to say anything? My hatred comes from jealousy, not because she’s a terrible person. My eldest son was born 3 months before darling Harvey and while I was in a terrible place myself, my heart went out to her for the worry his conditions must have caused her. My baby was ok and hers wasn’t and I really felt for her.
I watched her through the ‘Katie Price’ years (as I now know were the years she was managed by Claire).
I still didn’t like her, didn’t watch anything with her in, but took an interest as one does, especially watching Harvey grow☺
my life went downhill in many ways, and I finally left my marriage a couple of years ago now, and really looked at my life. Stopped drinking and not taking responsibility (I had 4 children by then, so almost matching Krusty!), started living.
I’ve since looked again at mine and Krusty’s lives and come to a solid conclusion-
She was always the nasty, shallow, foul, toxic, vile person I knew she was all those years ago.
I have peers who never got sober and now we’re nearly 40 or in our 40’s and the drug use has gone from ‘partying’ to ‘dependence’, which is where she is heading very, very quickly, if not there already.
I really hope no one minds me being here xx
Welcome to the group! Wilma x

Reactions: 20
Bad luck, I feel for you. Mine took six years, SIX YEARS, and although I won it didn't feel like much of a victory. I hope you can bear up under the pressure and bring it to a good conclusion. All this 'I'll sue you' from idiots like Carl forchristsake, what an ocean going fool he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was a room designed by AFP to remind her of her mum, however, she just slammed every choice AFP made. So what was the point of letting her design a room if she wasn’t going to like it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Actually it looked the best room out of all of them.
I think also, they, AFP and SFP were crying because they knew about slapgate by then and the car accident, knowing they can’t seem to get her away from Mr Half Price.
AFP's room was the best looking room of the lot. I am sure she is worried sick about the relationship of Skanky and Wanky. Its her daughter after all, even though she just does what she wants with who she wants. There is no consideration that AFP really does not look well now and all of this extra worry will not be helping her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.